Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 131. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

That's only a prediction. Never place all your eggs in one basket. That's just not wise. It's like committing suicide! Don't be too aggressive. It's better to be smart than stupid.  Test the waters before diving in...
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
For me, investing in ethereum is indispensable as alternative. However, not with all savings, just half. Because if all savings are put as investment certainly we no longer have an emergency fund.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
very good if you dare to invest all your money for ethereum and waiting for big profit
Activity: 406
If I were you, I will apply the basic law of stock market, Do Not Invest in Just one company. You can invest in ethereum, sure why not, it is a stable and one of the well established coin. But there are still plenty of projects that is worth investing. Scatter your money in investing in different coin, coins that you think that has a high rate of success, do not settle in just one coin.
Activity: 448
The best approach is to keep 40% in BTC , 20 % interest in altcoins in the first plan ,20% on altcoins second plan which have small market capitalization but very promising . and 10% to be used for participation in ICO projects
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Investing in ETH in my opinion is good idea, where current price of ETH very cheap. However, it isn't wise to invest all money on ETH, diversification remains a benchmark for our investment activities.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
No you should not but ethereum with all of your Money. It would not be a smart move. It is right ethereum will be better in the future but no matter which coin it is very risky to put all of your money into only one coin. You can keep bigger portion of your money in ethereum but make sure you buy some other prospect alt coins or buy some bitcoin. That's much better and less risky.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
ETH is undoubtedly a strong coin having its own product, which is already used by everyone. I think it will cost $ 1000 in 2018, but I would recommend to diversify the risks, and do not forget about the competitors, it's ADA and NEO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I dont recommend you buy Ethereum with ALL of your money, but i do recommend you invest in many altcoins aswel as Ethereum. 
Split your money around Altcoins, choose which ones are good for you, and try to earn profit from multiple sources instead of just one.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
hahahahaha ...... i hope your predictions come true...
But, predictions without analisys will be gone like the wind ....

There is no point of analisys, things happening like wild wild west. There is no man, analytic who can predict the future or anything in crypto.

Activity: 896
-= OI =-
hahahahaha ...... i hope your predictions come true...
But, predictions without analisys will be gone like the wind ....
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
if you foresee the future of Ethereum, follow your guts and never regrets your decision. However, there's an old saying, "don't put your eggs in one basket". At least only invest 50% to 60%  on Ethereum, and the rest for other more potential Alts.

Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I think it's because the price of ethereum is harder now but I think it's hard to hold on ethereum but I think it's better to split all your money for bitcoin and the ethereum to hold you 30% your money in ethereum and 70% in bitcoin a total of 100% in your money so you will not be financially secure and will eventually earn you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
Do not invest all the money in one coin, iamn like the etherium but more than 50% of your investment in it is not worth investing, there are many more promising coins.
Activity: 186
On this forecast you put not only you, so the way out of this one is to grab a piece of pie and wait for your hour. And he will come, only you need to strongly believe in it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
ethereum is worth to buy nowaday. if i got more money i'll put in ethereum.
Activity: 310
JACS.tech
Nothing against Ethererum of course but investment rule number 1:
Diversify your holdings as much as you can! (i.e. don't put all eggs in one basket)
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Investing all the money in one coin is not a good idea. You have to reduce your risks by investing in a few coins.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
That's not good idea. We know ethereum is very good and the price stable but why u just invest on one coin while other altcoins have great potential as well. but it's your choice. Do it!  Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

That would be something amazing if you could see the future for real. But no one can actually predict what the market will be, especially in Cryptoworld because it's manipulated mostly by high rollers.
It would be nice to see Ethereum at $1k by 2018 but even if it does reach that height, i recommend you divide your investments into a few altcoins and not just one.
Jump to: