Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 130. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 102
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

If you think it is good then do it. But i would not invest all my money in one crypto coin. Splitting and only invest what you can deserve
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
eth is a good investment but you should not use all your money - thats not a great strategy
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
no,not at all why need to put all your money when we are not sure what will happen for tomorrow,although im a fanatic of ethereum but i dont believe that a person needs to make such actions,we should think many times before deciding on this serious matter.better inbest 1/2 of your money and not the totality of your funds
Activity: 266
ETH has a potential to increase its value in the future.. But putting your money into one basket will give you a higher risk of losing... you can invest in some other altcoins which has lower price than ETH then sell them if their orice goes up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
I think it will be very risky to invest your whole money in etherum. Because anything can happen in crytoworld. So in worst case you shouldn't be left without money. So invest 50% in etherum and left the remaining money as it is.
Activity: 539
BIB Exchange
Of course ETH will hit $1000 in 2018. But investing all your money in sth is very risky. That is a gamble. So, I think you can divide 80/20 rate.
Activity: 280
in my opinion the best option is to divide the investment portfolio into at least two parts.

60% - bitcoin
40% - ethereum
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I don't think you can go wrong with ETH as your go to coin.  After investment in ETH though I'd contribute a few of them to high potential projects and it they pop return the base back to ETH for long term holding.  
Activity: 117
It is very risky to invest all your money in just one currency. It is desirable to share risks and invest in several different. Including bitcoin, of course.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ethereum is best way of investment money.because Ethereum is good alternative coin at least for trading and the ICOs projects. So its safe to say that it will continue to do so This will make the price increase clearly.
Very wise in doing the trading thing. Good job. We should always find way where we can get more profit and to make our money grow.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
This is so obvious X2 the value is nothing in the world of crypto, this could happen all in a day and ethereum might be good investment if you want something low risk as there isnt so much volatility as experienced with bitcoin or other alts.

Incase you change you mind try bitcoin or investing in ICOs that standout.
Activity: 392
Ethereum is best way of investment money.because Ethereum is good alternative coin at least for trading and the ICOs projects. So its safe to say that it will continue to do so This will make the price increase clearly.
Activity: 149
Perhaps you could split it among Ethereum and Neo - to maximize probabilities to catch the right horse.
Activity: 467
I think that's a good idea, as many predict that the ETH will touch the $ 1,000 per token rate by mid 2018. initially just $ 500 per token, I personally have added some wth in the wallet exchanger
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Yes there's a possibility that ethereum coin hits the $1,000 and above in 2018, however as I advise don't used all your money to buy ethereum coin maybe you can just a lot certain percentage of your amount. Because investing in this altcoin are too much risky and no assurance of taking back of income. It's better if you invest the high portion of your amount into bitcoin, because in that case you can assure that you can earn income. Also if you hold it for long period of time you can secure your capital together with your profit.
Activity: 210
It's probably too risky to put all of your money into one coin. On the other hand, you could become very wealthy if Ethereum keeps increasing in price. There's just no way to know so you have to evaluate how much risk you are willing to take.
Activity: 924
You will most likely make a profit if you do this, but why not invest in more coins to make a better profit and lower the risk ?
Exatly...ther is some very good new coins in the 4Q of this years...those coins can make big surprises for who investing in
Activity: 924
No you don't need to risk all your money...eth is a very good platform yes but in the crypto world ther is some bad surprise
Activity: 406

Well that's not a very good thing to do. I suggest you spread your investments across other coins. I believe eth will always be the next big thing. You may want to invest 50% in eth and the other half in bitcoins.
Activity: 266
You will most likely make a profit if you do this, but why not invest in more coins to make a better profit and lower the risk ?
Jump to: