Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 128. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
Its not necessary to buy ethereum coins because you can work on bounty campaigns and to earn altcoins then exchange their tokens to ethereum so you can start trading in the market or building a mining rig to earn bitcoins passively.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
It is not a right strategy to invest all your money in one altcoin. Yeap Ethereum is stable and its value is slowly growing but you'd better split your money on two or more parts and invest in different altcoins.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
eth will go down you should direct goto bitcoin . bitcoin will give you double in return.
Activity: 518
HODL
Etherum networks are currently severely severed due to the large volume of transactions being made at the same time. Now that the value of Etherum is low, this is a good opportunity for you to buy Etherum. When the Etherum network is restored it is time for Etherum to regain its position.
Activity: 290
Ethereum is the best Altcoin to buy and put all your money in it because it is the number one Altcoin and proven good and stable price and value. If I choose to invest in just only two coins then I should choose Bitcoin and Ethereum.

same as mine i do not invest my money on a single coin yet it is a good strategy to invest on one coin but if things go wrong you can get other investment from the other coin having two investment can make you have a fail safe as possible
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
If you do not have enough money to invest then just work on bounty campaigns because they also pay altcoins after the campaign ends. Next thing is you can do services that ico's needed or translation for bounty campaigns and that is a huge amount of coins if you were chosen, So just apply.
Activity: 182
If you do that and then suddenly ETH goes into dip you will get rekt fast,so buy some BTC and LTC to be balance.
Activity: 266
it would be good for ether to reach $1k in 2018 and lots of traders of ethereum will benefit from this but please don't put all your money because you won't know what will happen, better save some for yourself in case of unprecedented event happen.
Activity: 364
You should buy ethereum and i recommend to anyone who want to start invest at low capital of money to start investing in ethereum because it was cheaper and the coin is very profitable but do not use all your money because we never know the volatility of the market.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
Predicting the value of any cryptocurrency is very difficult. Anyway, buying Ethereum with all of your money is a good thing but buying now is not the right time because the price of it is still around $500. You should wait until its price dumps again. Buy it at dip to maximize your future income.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
If I were you, I will split my budget into Ethereum, Bitcoin and to other High Potential Altcoins just don't let them scam you.
Activity: 406
Never put all of your money in just one coin, you should manage to split it into 70/30 in favor of bitcoins. Then split the 30 percent into coins you think will probably rise in the future, one example of that is ethereum that slowly increasing and having a name in cryptocurrency. In this way you can earn money in the future without losing all of your capital because of the bitcoin you hold. And when the time comes that the potential coin you bought become a successful coin you will realise the decision you've made is right.
Activity: 434
ethereum is very good for investment and yes that's your choice if you want buy ethereum with all of your money.I thought to do that but I didn't do because bitcoin prices increased sharply. I just invest in 2 coins bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 93
Although ethereum is doing great in the market today and its value is very high, its not advisable to invest all your money in ethereum or any other coin. All crypto coins value is very unpredictable including ethereum. Most of them are volatile and can change anytime. It can increase rapidly or it can go the other way around. If you invest all your money in one coin, theres a chance you'll get a high profit or you might also lose all your money if the price drops. Its best if you diversify and invest in different cryptos so you'll get a greater chance to profit and minimize your lost.
Activity: 74
If I were you, I wouldn't put all my money into only one coin.
maybe you should buy ethereum but you need to have research before, because it would be risk if you not understand the character of ethereum.
and I think ethereum is worth more investment, so you can prefer half for ethereum and half for other coin like iota or bitcoin cash.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
I agree in putting all my money in a two types of coins than one coin only it is right that it is risky and maybe dump for a week and month that turns your money to zero. because dealing with your money to put in a coin my lose your satisfaction.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
do not buy all ethereum because the potential of other altcoins is also very good like ETC and also BCH  Roll Eyes
Activity: 161
No, you shouldn't put all your funds into ether. Ether poses the same problem as all the other cryptos. If it drops with all your money inside one coin, then you're screwed. Try investing into other high potential coins that will also earn you cash, so if one fails, you can always jump ship to the other one.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
No doubt ethereum is one of the leading coin in market cap, and we see its pumping in the future. But buying ethereum with all our money is not quite advisable. We should also take risk in some other coins, like Bitcoin. We witnessed also the sudden increased of Bitcoins value nowadays, and seeing its pumping price in next year. So, if theres something wrong happen in one of each coins, we still have another coin for us to survive, but Im not thinking in a negative way, Im just in to possibilities as an investors point of view.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
if you believe so just do it. to be rich we have to believe on something and when it become real you will thanks to your decisions that you take. just believe it will. i believe eth have a great potential and under value.
Jump to: