Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 132. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
If you are not risk averse, there is nothing wrong in going all in on ethereum. Just make sure your base is covered and you can sustain yourself through the ups and downs of the market! Some diversification will also help too. Invest in ALGORY trading platform and you will be well balance! For now, ALGORY is projected to be very succeessful in short to medium term.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

I think it is good to invest to ethereum since it is quite reliable and used as a basic currencies in most services online. But I think you shouldn't use all your money specially if you are planning to invest for the whole eyar 2018 , you'll never know when you are going to need your money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Never invest in one coin.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Why not try and diversify your portfolio?
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
Wow, I also definitely think that investing all your money in ethereum is not a good idea. For me, in digital currency  you should  be careful in using your money to limit your risks .  It’s will be safe if you diversify your investment. if you ensure that  you get much benfefit ,you can take a risks   ,.Because sometimes risks will bring to you a huge profits .You can have a try on doing it once to partly get experiences. You absolutely remember  that in investment , limitize the risks is the best way to get success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Even if I like the ethereum project very much. I won't put all the money in it. I would probably put 1/3 into bitcoin, 1/3 into ethe and 1/3 for other alts/ICO. I would also spread out the buying over couple of instalments and buy only on the dips just in case of hitting any particular peaks... Just some thoughts certainly not financial advice Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Well is an investment if you have the money, and you can never re grate about, as long you observed the market price has drop, Is good time to buy it at a low prize. and at point in time first step of risk, and wait market price to raises and analysis news about crypto, as the market raises you can now sell and make more profit with a good turn up. Ethereum is good invest business so far. and more encourage to have and store in wallet.
Activity: 196
I can not advise anyone to spend all the money to buy one coin. Bitcoin shows good growth, but even in it I would not have invested all my money. Ethereum is a good coin, and will show a high price. But do not go into extremes. Yes, keep a part of the ethereum in your wallet. But why put all in?
Activity: 476
Merit: 266
As your attorney, I advise you to go All in Bitcore/BTX

Great distribution plan, highly competent devs with a proven track record, and a community that is growing rapidly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.7660
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
by referencing some developers tokens in ethereum with share dividends, the possibility of eth price in 2018 just increase in value 600 ~ 700 $. or some people and organizations instead sell tokens and eth with big volume use bitcoin , that impact the price drop back to 100 $.
Activity: 236
I like your vision. But more likely it will hit more higher maybe 1,500 or 2000. And bitcoin price around 34-50k
Activity: 336

Nothing is obvious in cryptocurrency world. Maybe you should divide your money instead of buying just ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 75
It's not clear: for what period you'd like to invest? You want to buy it now less than $500 and sell it more than $1000 in 2018. I'm not sure, that it will be in the nearest time. May be near to the end of 2018... But you can make the better investments for the annual period, to my mind.
divide your money eth,btc and few good alts
 divide your money eth,btc and few good alts
Activity: 183
If you think long term investment you should buy. Ethereum raised its lower limit 400. You should invest after that you should wait until jun 2018. You can double your money Cheesy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
you can try to do that Smiley
because Ethereum is stable so no worries
and it wont go down easily.
you can do long term investment in Ethereum
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
It depends on you if you buy ethereum because days past the value has become grower. Its profitable investments nowadays. Ethereum can lead to our future someday. Goodluck
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ethereum is the most promising technology investment out there. It's quickly proving to be one of the most profitable investments of all time.

Since its birth in 2016, the digital currency has grown by over 1,100%.

digital-currency-ethereum

On its way up, it has made paupers into millionaires. And its growth is accelerating. If you had bought Ethereum in February, you would have tripled your investment by now.

At Ethereum’s current growth rate, $500 dollars can be expected in the near future. Digital currency analysts think that we could see $500 before the close of the year.

In the long-term, the currency is projected to enter the thousands. That means if you want to get in on this investment, you need to buy now.

For those of you who don’t know what Ethereum is, it's important to understand that it is much more than a digital currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com

If i you have money, invest 70% of it in bitcoin and the other 30% to ETH. Let ETH reach $1k anytime soon but probably bitcoin will also have its price hike. These 2 digital currencies are the giants of the blockchain and i think it's better if you invest both of them.
Jump to: