Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 127. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
dont go all in,putting all the eggs in the basket isnt a good idea so in investments too buy some btc for your protection if the alts bleeds.
Activity: 518
If you are sure then continue, all nothing is impossible. We know the evidence by looking at the bitcoin struggle.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
No, you should diversify your investments and buying many coins to minimize the risks. Ethereum is valuable and it is expected to go up soon, but there is always some risk as the price is volatile. Also there are other good coins and tokens you can buy them in addition with ETH.
At ETH is one of the most promising currencies we have today this is undeniable but investing all your capital in a single currency and playing the game of the blind. Vary your portfolio a bit more with a few other promising currencies and take less risk of losing all your money (although I believe ETH will go up quite a bit). Regarding this $ 1k forecast, I think it is unlikely that she will pick it up any time soon as we have several problems with her network all the mistrust behind the coin and also the relatively large amount of coins.
Activity: 169
Well if i were you i would not put all of my money into only one coin. Ethereum will be good you are right but you can make much profit if you put your split your investments in couple of high potential coins.

I'm supporting this idea. Intrusting all of your money is just trusting your pockets and life in ETH. Spliting the investment or having another investment will cut the risk of losing in half. Putting all of your money into one coin is like walking in the edge od the cliff blindfolded
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
 Same if you think that Ethereum is the best Altcoin to buy and put all your money in it you must diversify your portfolio nobody know the future so pay attention to which you choose but overall if I have to choose to invest in just only two coins then I should choose Bitcoin and Ethereum simply because they are plenty of supporter .
Activity: 96
you shouldnt you have to save some to take food or smthng. till you can spend INS in grosseries  Wink
Activity: 54
you should not spend all your money on investments, and even if u do, u should buy different assets - diversify
Activity: 308
Maybe not with all your money but for sure a good part of your portfolio should be in ETH since is the best smart contract platform with a bright future ahead
Activity: 364
Though Bitcoin is more valuable but Ethereum also better than other altcoins. It’s price and value is very good in online marketplace. You can invest Ethereum if you can’t afford to invest Bitcoin.
If I were you would pay at only two coins. That’s are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Now your answer will depend on your ability. If you can take responsibility for your own risk then you can pay for Ethereum but you have to make sure that will you can take the proper liability of your money. If I were you at this position I would think again because full investment is very difficult. Ethereum is good but you have to make sure about your own mind’s ability.
Activity: 364
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
In my opinion, I would not put all my money in buying ethereum.Yes,ethereum is actually a promising altcoin and it is the leading,if not, one of the leading altcoins. But most people do not do that actually, they prefer to buy bitcoin instead of other altcoins.Buying ethereum is not bad but putting all your money on a single coin is just terrible because you can not predict what is going to happen, whethet it is a positive or negative. If something went bad about that coin, you are pathetic.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Its not late for me. You can still buy as its performing a nice bull run.
There is more room for price rise at least you can target around 0.1BTC in midterm.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Why not? Using all of money we have to buy ethereum is a good option. Ethereum has been successful in making its effect felt throughout the cryptocurrency domain and is starting to dominate the market. It is just the beginning. Ethereum hasn’t yet attained its full potential and there are many achievements yet to be added to its glory. As the time goes by, we are going to witness many other improvements that will only take it further. So,  if you think to have ethereum as an investment option,  you're in the right way.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think that ETH will get to $1000 soon, because the LTC has been up a lot, and then it's going to be the LTC.
Activity: 308
I think people nowadays are dumping their altcoins and convert into a bitcoin but ethereum cannot be dropped because the value of it is stable and the strongest cryptocurrency next to bitcoin today but putting all your money to ethereum is too risky to do it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
I would right now, since I believe that Ethereum are quite cheap right now and the attention of everybody is at bitcoins right now. So not much people are really realizing that Ethereum is gonna go up by 2018. Remember the even Vitalik has already announce future developments on Ethereum, and that factor has not yet even been incorporated into the current price yet. So I guess it is quite a good buy right now, and since ETH is indeed a solid coin to invest in, I don't think it will not disappoint.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
ethereum saved power, now it went confidently upward))) so who was waiting for that fellow)
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I would buy 1 etherium, 20 waves, nem and zcash
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
Predicting the value of any cryptocurrency is very difficult. Anyway, buying Ethereum with all of your money is a good thing but buying now is not the right time because the price of it is still around $500. You should wait until its price dumps again. Buy it at dip to maximize your future income.

I don`t think the price will dump, ETH is at the bottom now, and it is going up, I think it`s time to enter now, we may see $600 and even $700 during this week
Activity: 350
Its not necessary to spend all your money on this coins because you can work on bounty campaigns or do some translations and services till you will earn enough capital. Invest on mining rig or learn to trade so you can earn more profit in this industry.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Its not necessary to buy ethereum coins because you can work on bounty campaigns and to earn altcoins then exchange their tokens to ethereum so you can start trading in the market or building a mining rig to earn bitcoins passively.
ETH is used to pay for shares and therefore, in addition token, which you earn in the Bounty of the company, you need also an ether to pay for transfers of these coins.
Jump to: