Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 25. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 46
Putting all your money to ethereum will be risky. I must preferred to bitcoin or bitcoincash. It has the more higher value than ethereum. But whatever cryptocurrency you provide for your money or investment, there is always a risk. All you need to accept what would really the risk of it.
Yes, you were right,bitcoin has a lot more potential than etherium so if we want to invest or buy coins it would be best to buy bitcoin,as we can see bitcoin pumps now.. but of course if we doesnt have much capital and can only afford less than bitcoin, etherium will be agood choice.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
So you already understand that in crypto not always up, I guess you buy without analysis because you think the price will continue to rise, I remind again that the value of cryptocurrency is fluctuatif. we need that analysis maybe from news, candle or anything that can help us estimate the next market movement, after that you can put all your money or can share it to some other crypto to minimize the risk.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
buying eth with all your money is an unwise decision ,, even though it's better than buying btc ,, you better buy a little or follow bounty just though its time to generate eth long enough ,,
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Do not buy ethereum with all your money because you better set aside some to have a savings. No one knows how the price ethereum for the future. Maybe buy with half the money you have.

I also think the same way. We don't know what will happen to the market in the next few days. We don't have solid proof that there is bullish trend to come. It is wiser to divide your investment to 2-3 coins.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
If indeed it is true then subscribe at current rates will be promising. But if it does not fit predictions and thus getting down then it will be a great risk. especially if giving all capital to one crypto. This is the most daring risk. to secure as possible don't just invest in the ethereum just so at least there are other altcoins that are reliable when crypto is experiencing a decline in prices.
yes, I also agree with you. an investor must be smart in investing. in price cryptocurrencies cannot be predicted correctly, all prices may change at any time. this is what should be anticipated so that we remain calm in making a long-term investment. you better spend 50% of your capital to start investing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

Never invest all your money in one thing, with a bad option, you will wait a long time for recuperate, at worst you will lose a lot of money.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket
Activity: 107
Merit: 36

Do not buy ethereum with all your money because you better set aside some to have a savings. No one knows how the price ethereum for the future. Maybe buy with half the money you have.
Activity: 87
No no . That would be a great mistake and also limiting yourself . As an investor , you should always diversify your portfolio. This is very important. Investing all you have in just one coin is highly risky .
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
If you want, then of course buy ETH. I think that soon ETH will go up as well as the crypto currency market, so buy the ETH!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think it's better to buy the EOS now, but Ethereum is still a good coin that will cost at least $ 1000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
It will be stupid to all your eggs in one basket, but Ether did reach 1K$, if you did could have be happy although doubt will have sell at price, most people get greedy and want more then end up losing money when price goes down again to where it was.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

Ethereum before has already reached $1k dollars last january so we can expect a higher price this year for ethereum because there are more investors that has been legalized by the government.
Activity: 126
Greediness almost got to you. It is so unwise and a big gamble to turn all your life savings or more to cryptocurrency because you wanna hit it big. You might just end up poorer than you were before.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252

We can easily say those things but we have no guarantee that it will really happen. Buying ether with all your money is the same with converting all your money into eth. I believe it is not a wise thing to do. You should always remember that crypto is a twin of the word "Risky". Yes Eth is a strong coin. If it pumps , it really goes up high but when it goes down it can also go deep down.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community

It's never advisable to put all of your eggs in one basket- or all of your money into one crypto in this case.

I live Ethereum I think they're going to continue to do big things in the future alongside their competitors, so I'd definitely put a fraction into ETH if I were in your position.
That's right, there should be a plan to divide the investment capital so that you can manage the risk and increase the chances of getting profits from many different investment channels. I think that investors should have a backup plan in the situation of market volatility and strictly implement it will help protect the assets of investors.
Activity: 462

If your are brave enough you can really buy ethereum with all your money because there is no doubt that the price of ethereum is very cheap and affordable now but the future price of it can really grow very high and you can definitely make a lot of profit with ethereum on the right time.
Activity: 109
My personally idea is that Ethereum is the best Altcoin to buy and put all your money. Altcoin and proven good and stable price and value. If I choose to invest in just only two coins then I should choose Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 25
I don't think so. You should invest in different platforms not just one. You should also divide your money into savings and investments. I think 60% for savings and 40% for investment is a good plan.
Activity: 73

It's never advisable to put all of your eggs in one basket- or all of your money into one crypto in this case.

I live Ethereum I think they're going to continue to do big things in the future alongside their competitors, so I'd definitely put a fraction into ETH if I were in your position.
Activity: 336
Dont forget this one of the most important rules for successful investing is not to keep all eggs in one basket. A few years ago I neglected this rule and this led to bad consequences for my deposit. I recommend you to buy a few coins from the TOP-20 in order to make your investments less risky.
Pages:
Jump to: