Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 22. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
in my opinion mate better invest an amount of money that you can afford to loose. ethereum is one of the stable coin right now in the market, but still you need an proper knowledge investing that coin to earn profit in the end. and if you have enough money better you invest it with other coins like BTC, RIPPLE, BCH and some coin that has an good reputation.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I am not think utilizing all cash to purchase ethereum is a smart thought, since first we can free all cash if something incorrectly happen to ethereum later on, second, we can not amplify our benefit by simply contributing ethereum, we can put resources into bitcoin to better our benefit.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
Buying ethereum is a wise decision but investing all your fund in it is not wise because you do not know when you gonna need money and your plan to hold for long term will be interrupted.
Activity: 147
I don't think it is practical to invest in any form of investment whether crypto or real estate or mutual funds to give your all because risk is always there no matter what business you are into and it will leave you nothing if you will not keep something for yourself. Always keep something and always have a back up plan. Anyway, that is just my own personal view.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
i dont think you should put all your money on ethereum because of the risk though the ethereum is a good investment to dive into but there is always a 1% probability of failure even for the most secured business anyone can think of, so it is on this moive i will advice you trade or invest with caution. invest heavily in ethereum but dont even all your money.

Its good advice. Better always divide our investment in several different coin/token with working product. Ethereum is good coin but i think beside ethereum many others good coin that we can invest.
Activity: 252
If you want to buy and invest in the ethereum, you can do that. And now it's the best time to buy ethereum and invest it, because the value of cryptocurrency being lower. So, if you buy now, few months later you can earn the profit from your investation because i am optimist that the ethereum still has many enthusiasts. But i am not suggested you to change all your money to be ethereum, this is because we must save our money to finance our needed.
Activity: 156
Merit: 11
dont sacrifice everything you have for the sake of one coin because it is not necessarily generate profit
sorry the trhread is weird? I am actually less understood with what you mean
Activity: 65
You shouldn't buy any cryptocurrency with 'all' your money, the market is far too risky for that, don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 51
should not you. Putting too much money and hope for 1alcoin price increase will not be good. It is too dangerous if the market goes down continuously, causing the property value to decline dramatically
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Of course Ethereum is a reliable cryptocurrency and you can put money in it, but not more than 30% of the portfolio! After all, there are many other promising altcoins
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
You should not put all your money in one investment. You should decide to put the money you are willing to risk or you will not regret when you lost it. You should also if the investment you are going to join is profitable or not. That's the main goal of investment. To gain a profit. And a friendly reminder, do not put all your money in your investment. What if you lose all of your money?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yes, if you foresee the future of Ethereum, follow the courage and never regret your decision.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

I wouldn't suggest buying ethereum with all of your money. It is very risky to do that, there's no assurance or guarantee that your money will be back to you bigger than how much you've invested. Even if ethereum is one of the best coin, this is still risky by all means.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Keep in mind, you can not speculate like that because of the many factors that will disrupt the market. You can buy with all the money you have today, but are you ready for the risks?
My point is, you should do research first, market analysis. If you are sure to buy and you can make sure the price will reach $ 1k this year then buy as much as you can afford.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
It's good if you share it to invest in some tokens, because I think that step is more appropriate, because it could be if we invest the funds we have to some tokens may profit better.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
My advice is that don't spend all your money by investing in only one coin, yes ethereum's price may go up and earn you profit but what if it doesn't? I would recommend that you should divide your portfolio into several coins instead of just invest all in eth. That will reduce your risk and you might earn some amount from other coins also  Invest your money on different coins that has potential, that way you could at least hope that one of the coins you invested on will gain you profit in a short period of time or in the long run. But there's nothing wrong with investing in only one coin, after all ethereum has good projects under it, a big coummunity, and a name for itself, you could only hope that your investment will be worth it.  The essence of buying an altcoin is to have an alternative to bitcoin that you can still make a profit out of. It might take some time for it to grow, but it'll be worth it if it rises, and not that painful if it dips.
Activity: 378
Now you can not buy any coin, especially for all the money. The market is in such a state that at any moment there may be a collapse. It is better to wait for sustainable growth and then buy tokens.
But I also have to say some important things if we invest wisely, do not waste your money with things that are not sure, investment is a side income that we get from sacrificing a number of unused funds, of course all that is possible but not for the not sure.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
If you foresee the future of Ethereum, follow your guts and never regrets your decision. However, there's an old saying, "don't put your eggs in one basket". At least only invest 50% to 60%  on Ethereum, and the rest for other more potential Alts. I think it's because the price of ethereum is harder now but I think it's hard to hold on ethereum but I think it's better to split all your money for bitcoin and the ethereum to hold you 30% your money in ethereum and 70% in bitcoin a total of 100% in your money so you will not be financially secure and will eventually earn you. However, do not invest all the money in one coin, iamn like the etherium but more than 50% of your investment in it is not worth investing, there are many more promising coins. There is no point of analisys, things happening like wild wild west. There is no man, analytic who can predict the future or anything in crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Now you can not buy any coin, especially for all the money. The market is in such a state that at any moment there may be a collapse. It is better to wait for sustainable growth and then buy tokens.
Activity: 264
i dont think you should put all your money on ethereum because of the risk though the ethereum is a good investment to dive into but there is always a 1% probability of failure even for the most secured business anyone can think of, so it is on this moive i will advice you trade or invest with caution. invest heavily in ethereum but dont even all your money.
Pages:
Jump to: