Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 27. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
i think you should buy eth but you should also buy some other alts specially the good ones as the market is still low
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
The consequencies of your decision will be suffered by you alone. You have full control of the step you going to take. But bear in mind "DONT INVEST WHAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE"! You should make an informed decision regarding this issue.
Activity: 140
Bitcoin, Ethereum and some other top coins (marketcap) are really good but its prices does not change as much as small coins (CMT, NANO, PAY, QKC...)
Depend on your target, you should choose a suitable investment portfolio
Activity: 137
its up to you if you want to buy it all, there are many token that you can invest in, but beware and take care to those project that is scam.
Activity: 210
do not you occasionally invest all your money against cryptocurrency, want it Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other Altcoins.
because each cryptocurrency has fluctuative properties that can not be predicted up and down it.
leave 50% of your fiat money for your future reserves.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
If indeed it is true then subscribe at current rates will be promising. But if it does not fit predictions and thus getting down then it will be a great risk. especially if giving all capital to one crypto. This is the most daring risk. to secure as possible don't just invest in the ethereum just so at least there are other altcoins that are reliable when crypto is experiencing a decline in prices.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
if you really believe in ethereum why not. Ethereum is a very promising coin next to bitcoin. But my advice to you hold it for at least 3 years and dont sell in losses. I dont know what is the price of ethereum after 3 years but im sure it is higher  compare to the price now maybe 5k$ the price of ethereum after 3 years.
Activity: 14
You shouldn't spend all your money on any crypto, too risky.
Activity: 55
I think that's not a good idea. Maybe just set a portion of your money for ethereum. Its a way to minimize your loss just in case.
Activity: 87
Ether is good for long term investment, but don't put all money into it. Diversity is the best policy, So pick few more coin, read their white paper, learn what market they are going in, what's their future plan, etc etc then decide which coin you want to put money. But for me personally, i would put 50% on ether and 50% on other 3 ot 4 different coins, such as Neo, Lisk, Mco, XLM. Good luck Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Ethereum will be definetely $1k yet you should expand to no less than 3-4 coins. There are such great coins in the market
The fact is that investing in the etherium does not cause doubts and great risk. In any case, I invest more than 50% of my funds in the etherium, and the rest in no less promising projects.
Activity: 41
Ethereum will be definetely $1k yet you should expand to no less than 3-4 coins. There are such great coins in the market
Activity: 174
if you strongly believe the ethereum will reach a value of $ 1000 in the future then you should buy the current ethereum with all the money you have, because it will give you many advantages
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Yes, you can invest in ethereum but not with all your money. You should only invest with your spare money that is the money you can afford to loose. Ethereum is a very good and potential coin and it is the second best coin in crypto and it also have alot of good features, blockchain and very string management team and the coin also have a large community make it the best altcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
It's good that you did not buy the etherium for $ 1,400 in the hope that it will cost several thousand. All the same, the market strongly eliminated speculators for a long time. Now everyone wants to trade in short trades.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
First of all buying, ETH is a very good idea. But I won't suggest you that buy ETH with all of your money. Because there is a proverb goes that "don't put all eggs in one basket. So you buy another good coin with ETH. ETH is a promising and stable coin it's right but if you can buy Bitcoin then that will be another good option for you.
Activity: 77
 The best strategy doesn't focus on one coin/token instead distribute your earning to avoid big loss if market fails and we never know when it's gonna happen but I have trusted BTC and ETH for a long time and it makes me a decent amount of profit, especially for long-term investment.
Activity: 42
I think ethereum have good future. Ethererum can attrack many investor because have smart contract and many ICOs using ethereum network.  I'm sure it can make a lot of money if I split your investment in some high-potential coins.If you like to take risks, you can put all your money in some kind of coin.
Activity: 38
Ethereum is the best Altcoin to purchase and put all your cash in it since it is the main Altcoin and demonstrated great and stable cost and esteem. On the off chance that I put resources into simply just two coins then I ought to pick Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Not the best idea. It would be more profitable to invest your money in a few altcoins. One altcoin is certainly good, but it will be better if you divide your capital.
Pages:
Jump to: