Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 20. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I also trust Eth but I will split my money for 10 coin in top top. It may be less profitable but safe.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Ethereum's market price this year is indeed very low. It is also very suitable for investment, but I think we can take part in our own funds to invest. If we invest all of our money, it will face a lot of risks. The encryption market itself has a lot of risks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I do not recommend using all your money to buy ethereum. there are many good coins besides ethereum with cheap price. very risky to use all the money to buy crypto.
copper member
Activity: 196
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

That is a too risky thing to do i am also an ethereum supporter if i have the extra cash i will definitely load some eth into my wallets for holding purpose. I hope that your extra money is really those money you can spare for investment purpose but not your entire day to day living cash you have. If its so you are playing with fire you should invest in a more proper way. 
Activity: 96
I don't think you should use all your money to buy Ethereum. Although I think Ethereum is a very promising coin, it will develop very well in the future. I think you should buy your money separately. Currency, don't hang in a tree sh...
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Good idea. I'm also planning to buy Ethereum. Encryption has been down for a long time. From a technical standpoint, bitcoin and Ethereum will be up in 78 months.
If you are a bounty hunter then ethereum is important in every time. because you need it for a token delivery fee that certainly requires ethereum
Activity: 100
Good idea. I'm also planning to buy Ethereum. Encryption has been down for a long time. From a technical standpoint, bitcoin and Ethereum will be up in 78 months.
Activity: 30
ETH indeed is a top priority! but I suggest invest it on other promising altcoins also, digging more about their projects and quality, do some research at it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
I think that ETH has a great potential and future but a friendly suggestion all and most of crypto markets are not that stable not to say that you might get profit out of it I also think that you might get lost on it.

the price of coins are not always going up they are keep on fluctuating.

invest on ETH or other crypto an amount that you can lose never invest everything you got.
Activity: 182
Well if i were you i would not put all of my money into only one coin. Ethereum will be good you are right but you can make much profit if you put your split your investments in couple of high potential coins.
This is the right thing to do a decision where in you are able not to put all your profit in just one basket cause the right thing to do is you have atleast more basket that you can have a choice for. There is some altcoin that has a potential just pick the best.
Ethereum is indeed a coin that can be said to have a much-improved development compared to other Altcoin. with its present development is able to generate profits that are much more improved in the future. because indeed for Altcoin like this is very capable of reliable and produces far more profits.
Activity: 80
I would not recommend anyone to buy just on altcoin with their whole money, the best thing to do is to diversify, but not too much, maybe with just 3 or 4 cryptos, ethereum could definitely be one of those, so invest in it now that the price is down.
Activity: 88
You can make a portfolio. If you invest all the money in a cryptocurrency, it is easy for you to lose money or make a huge profit. If you make a portfolio, this will reduce a lot of risks, and my friends will do it. Risk combination, don't put the eggs in a basket
Activity: 67
Why would you do that , I mean why invest all your money in one one and increase the risk of loss ( if any ) .
I know that currently etherium is at a good position but investing in multiple coins can be actually profitable.
Activity: 14
I should advice getting ether at near 400 bucks today. Going over higher costs might be too risky in a week due to the weak movements.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
I have already talked about etherum on some other posts and i will say again that etherum will grow trust me. He was for a long at 40$ and then there it is. It is about 700$.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I do not advise buying an etherium now. This coin depends on the cost of bitcoin, which can fall at any time. We need to wait until the market gets a steady upward trend. While buying a cryptocurrency is too risky.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Putting all eggs in one basket strategy always wrong and if you want to buy coins then put your money in minimum five coins and divide investment in each. You can fix percentage of investment in each coin as per your wish but never put all your money in one coin as if you buy one coin and that coin dropped due to any reasons, you get big loss but all coins never drop in a row.
Activity: 83
Diversify instead of buying only a single cryptocurrency. Ethereum is known to be one of the promising coin to watch in the coming months  but there are still a dozen of coins that could match ethereum performance and you can find them in the coinmarketcap
Activity: 57
Yes, Ethereum is a great coin and it has a big potential but this is too risky to invest in one coin. Moreover, this is not the most profitable strategy. I better turn all my money into Ethereum than Bitcoin in my own personal opinion.
Activity: 62
I do not encourage you buy ETH with all your money, there is other coins with technologies out there. Some coin offer benefits like paying interest of total amount you are holding, such as Redcoin, Mintcoin, Pac coin, and etc. Just make sure you do enough research before invest on ETH or any alt coins, and keep updating with news about ETH all the time. Good Luck.
Pages:
Jump to: