Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 23. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It is expected that it will grow in the near future, but there is always some risk, because the price is unstable. My advice, more than 30% do not need to invest, you need to wait a little
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Will the decision upon your hands and if you have more money to buy more ethereum at this moment,and tje price value  of buying is low then go on,but if you thinks that the price is not worthy to buy now,its better thats you find another kinds of altcoins thats you thinks,would be profitable someday,otherwise when you look up the coin market,etherium is profitable now,so theres a chances that its would earn now a good profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
In the past, investors in cryptocurrencies have been ridiculously successful. Let’s have a look at three charts, which show the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and all cryptocurrencies combined.
Activity: 210
Yes buying all ETH makes as much sense as diversifying. Trading is playing against your own brain.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0

The market of crypto-currency is a very risky business. Therefore, investing in one, even a very powerful coin, seems to me rather risky. I would divide 30% of the BTC, 30% of the ETH and 40% of the remaining altcoyins.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Buying ETH now I think the most reasonable action) now the market will wake up and growth will begin, the easiest way to make x3 to your portfolio is to buy now ETH
Exactly, buying ethereum is now a very lucrative thing, let alone a sign of a rising market rise so buying ethereum now is a very lucrative thing, I'm sure the year-end ethereum price could reach at least $ 1500.
Activity: 101
Earlier I was rooting for the etherium with all my might, but he seriously pushed the market with his smart contracts. But every day I am disappointed more and more. There are new more promising projects and this is correct. THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INVEST IN IT NOW)
i think that most people that have invested in Ethereum were trying to hype the people that were holding Ethereum because they wanted the price growth. Now most are hyping up EOS or NEO.
Activity: 94
Personally even if I am a fan of a particular coin, I would not invest all my money to it. You never know what is going to happen. The project may be affected from many stuff and you should divide your money to some different coins.
Activity: 336
Earlier I was rooting for the etherium with all my might, but he seriously pushed the market with his smart contracts. But every day I am disappointed more and more. There are new more promising projects and this is correct. THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INVEST IN IT NOW)
Activity: 224
I think this decision is not correct. I think it's worth distributing your money for a few coins. For example, 4-5 coins, to reduce the risk of loss
Activity: 159
That's a book boo. When you're not the developer. Don't swallow more than you can chew. Diversify into different altcoins and fiat. Do day trading. And some bounties. Invest in BTC also 
Activity: 167
Ethereum is indeed a good choice, but I don't think we should put all of this money into it. That would be dangerous, and the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. I suggest that you can invest a part now.

I strongly agree with you. Although the market is volatile but if we are going to risk all our money without assurance in when we could have our profit in that investment.
Activity: 266
Never buy a single coin using all your money. Even if this coin looks very promising. It is not a hundred percent that this coin will remain in its current position. When it suddenly drops you lose huge money. If you have several types of coins it wont hurt a lot losing just one coin.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
No you shouldn't purchase with your everything cash. You can purchase with half of your cash and begin to hold up until the point that these kitty franticness closes. At that point all of us will be rich.
Activity: 69
Not for all of your money i think. Ethereum is potential coin in the future but who know what's going on next time. its too risky if you buy eth with all your money
In my opinion, you need to separate your budget into more pieces to invest in crypto and spend at least 20% for Eth if you like this coin. its wont affect you much if something bad happens.
Activity: 224
Eth is the most stable one out there. It's very possible that it will reach even more than $1k in 2018, and it is a very good idea to invest a good amount of money on it.
But diversity is also a key. Try putting some on other coins and ICOs too. Just learn more about it and if you're comfortable then give it a go.
Activity: 336
If you have something for living left then why not? if you like risk and are ready to take risk now then you should buy ether, it should rise in price but who knows. it is impossible to know the forecast for sure for 100%
Activity: 104
Buying ETH now I think the most reasonable action) now the market will wake up and growth will begin, the easiest way to make x3 to your portfolio is to buy now ETH
Activity: 98
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
Despite on fact that ETH is the most stable altcoin on the market it is quite serious move for you. I suppose that your risks are so low but do not be calm about it.
Activity: 294
I think it will be a very strong crypto-currency asset. But Ethereum will not manage to overtake the capitalization of Bitcoin. Capitalization of the ego will be lower by 30-60%.
Pages:
Jump to: