Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 31. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I think buying only ETH in your portfolio is not a good idea. I would divide the portfolio into several parts (for example BTC, ETH, XEM, EOS, ETC, BTS) and hold it all for a year. I think this is a very good strategy without risks. In the long term, all these crypto currencies will give good growth. And investing everything in ETH is not a good idea.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Do not use it. use your money partly to invest so as not to start everything from scratch may be better
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

vou, nice predictions.
After this post  it indeed got well above 1000$, too bad OP did not buy in.

But if one thinks of buying only eth now, i would not recommend it after all since there is a lot of competitors out there, like EOS and NEO.
Activity: 232
Never invest everything in one source. You can always choose several, but better than 10 projects. Then the probability of burning out is much lower. Since there will not be one shot, 5 others will shoot. Invest your funds correctly and safely.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
For sure Ethereum is very promising, but I think its better to invest in some different coins than ethereum because Ethereum market cap is very high right now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
good that you have withrawn your plan to go all in in eth. in this world of volatility, it is better to diversify your holdings and cut the higher risk of burnt in a sole coin like eth. good job!

Actually the only two coins that are safe for investing all of your money are BTC and ETH. Whatever happens with the market these two coins will stay on top.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
good that you have withrawn your plan to go all in in eth. in this world of volatility, it is better to diversify your holdings and cut the higher risk of burnt in a sole coin like eth. good job!
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Investing ALL your money is always a stupid idea. Every coin can fall down, you can loose everything and you need some money to live on. But if someone is doubting whether to invest in ETH or not. Definitely yes, this is a promising coin and it can bring you money in future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
Ethereum is a promising coin. But I don't think you should buy it with all the money. Diversify risks! And I would have bought a cryptocurrency just for the money, who are not afraid to lose.
Activity: 80
It is never a good idea to invest all the money you have on just one cryptocurrency, they fluctuate too much, because of that you need to diversify your portfolio as much as possible, so you can reduce losses if they ever happen.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Investing in Ethereum is worth it.. But not all of your money..buy some Bitcoin too..you can have good profits..
Activity: 85
Investing all the money in one coin is not a good idea. You have to reduce your risks by investing in a few coins.
Activity: 294
Just today, I asked the same question. Can I use all my money to buy ETH? Because I see many people say that ETH's current price is worth buying, but I still want to get more advice. Can you help me?
Activity: 57
If BTC tanks 80% do you still ETH will gain around 150%? If that happens it may actually drag down most of the altcoin market with it including ETH. We are long overdue for a correction. Entire market cap is now +$430 billion. The 15th of September it was around $100 billion. An increase in total of 330% in less than 3 months.
In my opinion, you never need to invest all the money in one coin, you need to look for promising projects and divide your money in order to get a profit accurately.
Activity: 81
Yes you're absolutely right. Ethereum just hit 1,000$ mark and i hope you invest more on it before it reached 1000$. As we can see on the graph, almost digital currencies are having a plunge of their own but i believe it's Ether's year now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Glad you didnt. Its better to wait for now, ‘cause its highly possible for market to raise again soon. You won’t get that high of the profit as you could get at the beginning of the year, but definitely you won’t lose much.
Merit: 5
Diversify. Better invest on alts or ICOs. Youll gain more profit that wa...it's better if you do not invest your money on just one coin because you will receive many benefits if you divide investments in other coins with high potential Wink
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
I also definitely think that investing all your money in ethereum is not a good idea. For me, in digital currency you should be careful in using your money to limit your risks. It’s will be safe if you diversify your investment. if you ensure that you get much benefit,you can take a risks. Because sometimes risks will bring to you a huge profits.You can have a try on doing it once to partly get experiences. You absolutely remember that in investment, limitize the risks is the best way to get success.  Wink Smiley
Activity: 120

Well, if you are very sure about your prediction then  go for it but be ready to accept loses if you fail. Like you I believe that eth will have a good price next year but Of course we must leave something for our selves because everything is risky here.
Pages:
Jump to: