Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 3. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Look how amazing this post was if we see now because it actually turned out to be correct.
So lets update it now, lets buy ethereum because ethereum is going to be 5k in 2021-22. So here is your chance to get in for cheap.
With the current huge circulation of ETH, I really doubt ETH will go to $5k...
if we see Bitcoin bullish past $ 20k then it is will be a chance eth go to $5k, but if not then eth won't make it to $5k. Bitcoin price is still the determinant of the future price of Altcoins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY

Look how amazing this post was if we see now because it actually turned out to be correct.
So lets update it now, lets buy ethereum because ethereum is going to be 5k in 2021-22. So here is your chance to get in for cheap.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
Of course, there are quite a few prerequisites for a super forecast regarding the near-term prospects of Ethereum, but Considering the indicators of 2017, today Ethereum is very far behind Bitcoin. I believe that Ethereum will begin to shorten this distance early next year, so I have invested almost 70% of my capital in Ethereum and I am confident in the effectiveness of such actions.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101

Never doubt or think about ETH. In 2018, ETH fell so fast that many people worried about it and discussed it, but I still hold the view that ETH low is only temporary. You can see that ETH was already above $620 which is a huge increase compared to 2018 so hold and buy while you can afford it. ETH can reach over 1000$ in 2021.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
Etherem is a coin with great potential, which has a very solid supporting factor, but it is better if you buy or invest not with 1 type of coin, because it is very risky, buy some other coins that are no less potential, such as  XRP, LTC, and TRX by saving a few coins you have the opportunity to get a profit, and reduce the amount of loss, but you need to know that in the crypto world anything can happen,,,,,
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Relies upon the amount you're hoping to contribute. In the event that it's a huge sum, I would purchase quarter to half now and dollar-cost normal the rest. The tie could crash the cost of crypto however I expect that not to keep going excessively long. Purchase every Saturday or Sunday relying upon which day plunges. in any case, Personally, I believe that now there is a once in a blue moon occasion to put all in ETH on the grounds that the cost is too low. ETH's cost is going to leap to sky highs after the Constantinople fork and confirmation of stake execution. By purchasing ETH now, you have the occasion to put resources into promising ICOs by paying less cash than you would do if ETH were up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Ethereum is surely a very promising altcoin, but it isn't advisable that you buy only this currency because this way you are increasing the potential risk. It is better that you diversify your crypto's portfolio by buying many solid currencies like BTC, LTC, and ETH of course.
Activity: 95
How to buy Ethereum (ETH) coin? I"m interested in it. Thanks!

This guy is blatanly spamming to increase his post count. If you check his post history you can see that he in numerous threads is trying to sell some Ethereum tokens that he has created himself, and NOW he is wondering how he can buy Ethereum?... Yeah right

Quote from: Rajbir1994
I need some kind of help from you guys. We have made up some Ethereum NFT tokens about 90. We would like sell them. Looking for a good and reliable person with whom I can trust and sell my security tokens. How it's possible to sell? Atleast give me some ideas. Thank you! 
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
It is better not to invest all your money in one coin, whether it is ETH or another coin. It is better to distribute the budget and invest in several coins
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Plenty of places you can buy direct with fiat, Coinbase being probably the biggest and easiest.
Other than that, go to any major exchange, Binance for example, and you can trade your BTC for ETH and a huge number of other coins.
They know how to buy Ethereum he is stay in more than four years in this forum. So our help is not mandatory for some peoples, nowadays Ethereum buying was easy to understand because it is number one altcoin in crypto platform so we find easily on anywhere. I hope every investors are must listen the BTC and ETH buying because all the exchanges are available in both coins.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

Plenty of places you can buy direct with fiat, Coinbase being probably the biggest and easiest.
Other than that, go to any major exchange, Binance for example, and you can trade your BTC for ETH and a huge number of other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

I saw the future that way as well. Back at the end of 2017, that seems like a golden age now. But we all know that ETH still has huge potential. It has suffered recently with the whole market dip, and the end of ICO-fever has obviously hit ETH harder than other coins... but the potential is still there. I am extremely confident that we will see ETH over $1k again.
Activity: 246
For success work hard!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
Wise people say "never place all your eggs in one basket". Ethereum no doubt is great coin to buy n I suggest it must be in everyone portfolio. But it shouldn't be the only coin in your portfolio, must have diverse portfolio having multiple coins.
I agree with you, not intending to doubt eth trust in the market but it would be better if Distributing funds for other coins in your portfolio. in my mind if putting funds on one coin then the risk will be greater, if the price of a dump then you do not have other investments so consider it well
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
Wise people say "never place all your eggs in one basket". Ethereum no doubt is great coin to buy n I suggest it must be in everyone portfolio. But it shouldn't be the only coin in your portfolio, must have diverse portfolio having multiple coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Never ever make any mistake of going all in into any business be it offline business or online business. Every business has risk and as thus its better to invest part of your money into it and then increase your investment as it keeps generating profit, same is applicable to crypto invest what you can afford to loose then if it gives good return then you can now incrase your capital.  For investing in crypto, divide your money into parts invest some in Bitcoin , some in etherum and the rest on other top notch altcoin so as to spread your investment for any that will pay
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Never ever go all-in. If by chance the price moves against you or the whole coin project is one big scam after all. And then let's say your $10,000 investment becomes $100. You have no more capital to make huge profits. Unlike investing just 20% ($2,000) and then bad luck happens it turns into $20, you still have $8,000 left.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
Never buy a coin with all the money you have. Must be wise in using the capital we have. So we have to be smart
in managing the capital we have, my advice for the capital you have is to invest in several coins.Conclusion do not
buy ethereum with all of you money, it is true that ethereum are very good potential to buy now. But still investing
in cryptocurrency is very high risk so don't save all capital we have in just one coin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
Depends how much you’re looking to invest. If it’s a large amount I would buy quarter to half now and dollar cost average the rest. Tether could crash the price of crypto but I expect that not to last too long. Buy each Saturday or Sunday depending which day dips. however, Personally, I think that now there is a once in a lifetime opportunity to invest all in ETH because the price is super low. ETH's price is gonna jump to sky highs after Constantinople fork and proof of stake implementation. By buying ETH now you have the opportunity to invest in promising ICOs by paying less money than you would do if ETH was up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
The title of this thread say it all and is all kinds of stupid. You don't go all in because you never know, you might lose everything on a bad decision like this. The only thing worse than going all-in is going all-in with loaned money from mortgaging your house!
Pages:
Jump to: