Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 10. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think that you cannot buy one coin for the entire amount of capital. You have to remember that cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment and you can lose your capital at any time.
Activity: 462
you can buy it in large amount but keep cash for you, don't use it all when you need money later, you won't panic and sell your coins in a state of loss due to an emergency.
I think eth coins are good for the long term, so there's nothing to worry about.
The fact is that today I use ethereum not only as an investment, but also as a coin for storing my funds. Of course, real profits I will receive only in the future, but nevertheless ethereum is very relevant today and in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
you can buy it in large amount but keep cash for you, don't use it all when you need money later, you won't panic and sell your coins in a state of loss due to an emergency.
I think eth coins are good for the long term, so there's nothing to worry about.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Though eth is one great project that must be invest in but I don't advice putting all eggs in one basket as it will be cool to diversify your investment , so do some research on other coin that can be invest in and make a cool option.
Activity: 336
It is not necessary to pin high hopes on ethereum. I am not sure about his promising future, maybe I think so, because I lost a lot while keeping my assets in the ethereum.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
maybe all of that is up to you if indeed you are already sure of the investment that you will follow and with all the capital you have but with the current conditions need sufficient mature consideration in investing
Activity: 419
it is not worth investing all the money even in other currencies is a very stupid step, you should always leave or distribute your funds
Exactly. This is not the wise way to do the business. Investment in a number of coins can lower the probability of loss for you and that is what everyone who invests wants. The lower the probability of loss, the high the probability of profits. IN addition, the growth in another coin with almost the same value as ETH might be more than that of ETH so better look at the benefits you can get in all the coins and then decide whether or not to go for it.
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
Why not to buy? It's time to buy now and everything will soon grow. Remember my word at the beginning of 2019. Coins will grow in mathematical progression.
Activity: 630
The project can be influenced by many things and you have to divide money into a number of different coins. Buy ETH with half of your money and invest the rest in icos.
I am now on the contrary, I translate everything into Ethereum. I sell those altos that start growing up of candle, making quite good X's. Apparently, after the growth of the altos, there will be their correction with the subsequent growth of the Ethereum itself.
In any case, many users of cryptocurrency today trust Ethereum, but still it is better to minimize the risks and distribute their investments 50 to 50. 50% can still be given for the ethereum, and the rest for not less than rated coins.
Activity: 224
The project can be influenced by many things and you have to divide money into a number of different coins. Buy ETH with half of your money and invest the rest in icos.
I am now on the contrary, I translate everything into Ethereum. I sell those altos that start growing up of candle, making quite good X's. Apparently, after the growth of the altos, there will be their correction with the subsequent growth of the Ethereum itself.
Activity: 532
I agree with you only about half of all funds to invest in ethereum, but up to 50% should be distributed between the most promising coins. We still need to take stellar, because he has proven himself very well lately.
Activity: 122
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Never put all the money in single bucket.
Investing all money in single alt coin have more risk than diversified investment. Always go for diversified protfolio where you will get assured and profitable returns. Though eth have good market reputation but always refer proactive approach.
Activity: 324
the period of correction of investments seems to be correct, but the introduction of all money is a big risk. If you have free money, you can. A coin, in any case, promising
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
All-in investment is not good generally according to me, for example some problem can be at ethereum network and prices can be effect much from this so i don't even trust to ethereum for doing all-in.
of course it is a not-so-good investment. on the market there are lots of altcoins that have great potential, litecoin, dogecoin, bch, bcd, and others. You can choose and own all crypto assets with your money, but don't invest with just one coin. ethereum is indeed a good coin, but now it's not good enough because it's slumping at the bottom of the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
All-in investment is not good generally according to me, for example some problem can be at ethereum network and prices can be effect much from this so i don't even trust to ethereum for doing all-in.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Topis was created in early December 2017 if he bought ETH in December and sold few weeks later it was good decision.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
now ETH less than $200. its a great deal.
Even if the price of Ethereum have dropped below $200 USD, it is still not advisable for investors to purchase Ethereum with all their money even if it seems like a good deal, as there might be a chance that the values of Ethereum might plunge further down, it is better to trade with extra caution in a bearish trading market in order to prevent huge losses.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Never invest all that you have in one token. That's a bigger chance of losing all that you have when it drops down to the ground. I suggest you split your money to different tokens which you think is good. In that way you lessen chance of losing, and greater chance of earning.
Activity: 406
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Well for me buying ethereum now at dip is very risky but I still believe it will be worthy move. Yes ethereum value goes down but as you see it still #2 listed in coinmarketcap and still #1 competitor of bitcoin.

Lets wait for a bull run and see to ourself if ethereum can comeback to normal .
Pages:
Jump to: