Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 8. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
I don't think so. Ethereum good altcoin for now, but it does not means that you should to buy it with all your money. If you have more different altcoins, your chance for earning will be higher.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Buying a coin for all available money is a big mistake, even if you have good confidence in the further growth of the price of Ethereum, 20-35 percent will be enough to start
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
Why you are thinking to do all-in, you should seperate your portfolio in 3-4 coin and with this strategy you get less risk and most probably you can earn more money than all-in to something.
Activity: 297
Merit: 4
telefy.finance[
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

yes Smiley after constantinople ETH price will be better then now. + fast transactions and 2 (3) new coin (ETH) in per new block.
Activity: 406
Perhaps you made a big mistake that you did not buy Ethereum, you could already have a profit, although it is not too late to buy, but of course you should not do it with all your money
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
No, you shouldn't buy only Ethereum with all your funds. You should go for other cryptocurrency also as there are many opportunity you will get  in this bear market because most of the good coin prices is now in the ground level, very cheap like; CAPP, Datum, NEO, NXT etc.
Activity: 504
I also believe that ethereum is one of the better coin in the market. But putting all your money on just  one crypto is not good. Maybe you can diversify and look for some good crypto in the market.
Activity: 644
you can buy.
it is 150 dollars now.
i hope next week after fork it will reach to 300 dollar.
follow ethereum for short term gain.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I agree that ethereum is a coin that has bright prospects in the future, but if you look at history ethereum which is hard to predict, of course it is very risky if we buy with all the money, it's better to divide it on other coins like Litecoin, Dash, and so.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Buying ethereum is nothing wrong but still with limits and do not let you use personal money as an investment because it is certainly not recommended. here is very risky with a risk
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I think that ETH will feel just good in future. It probably can fall below 150$ and its record price is probably over 5000$ in my opinion, everything is only to come.

I think so, the potential to skyrocket in the future is certainly very open because ethereum is a coin that is supported by hundreds of ERC-20 based tokens, even more than 25 top 100 ethereum-based tokens are in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 574
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Ethereum is priced at $ 1000 in 2018, and the fact is Ethereum didn't reach the price of 1000 $ in 2018. And it would be a mistake if all your money had been made to buy Ethereum. But if it's done, of course, you have to be patient, and I think now the price of Ethereum will slowly rise. though, the price is still very low.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
It is funny sometimes to read these old posts, the person said that he sees the future and that the Ethereum will cost $ 1,000 in 2018, and everything happened as he said, although of course he didn’t guess a little with the highest price of the Ethereum. I wonder how many people listened to him and bought eth Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
It would have been a very big mistake on your part if you decide to use all your money in crypto in general. Do not fully trust this business in which we are. Always be prepared for an exit scam so that if you hear such stories, you won't be surprised.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
People nowadays are dumping their Altcoins and shifted into Bitcoin but Ethereum cannot be dropped due to it's stability and it's the strongest Cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin and the leader of Altcoins. You can invest Ethereum if you can't afford Bitcoin and I think it could make sense for your future.

This was my vision with ethereum until recently with the congestion problems currently ethereum is facing. Right now I am having doubts if ethereum will really hold on with the current cryptokitties delimma. What if there are more crypto pets after this, unless ethereum finds solution for this it will be doomed with investors staying away until this is solved.
Now there are some new projects as Kitties: Unicorns, CryptoFlowers, etc. and everything goes well...
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
With all my respect for Ethereum, I was always strict about how much to invest. In my opinion, investing just in Ethereum is a bad idea. You should split your investment in different coins at the same time
Activity: 308
Swipe!
I think that ETH will feel just good in future. It probably can fall below 150$ and its record price is probably over 5000$ in my opinion, everything is only to come.
Activity: 168
You can't be sure for 100% what price of ethereum will be when you decide to seel it in the future so I think this is very risky o make such investments
Activity: 87
I believe you shouldn't buy the eth on all your money now because of the market is unstable. You can invest some coins to trade with bot that doesnt lead you into a minus.. Try the TradeSanta bot or cryptohopper
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
That's because ETh is so risky now, and not just ETH, but the entire e-money market imposes extremely high risks. So invest 50% of your existing capital to invest in the rest of the money so invest in other, safer and more secure projects.
It is best to invest 30% on each altcoin, 50% of the risk is still too high and we can't risk it. I am investing more than 10 different altcoin, and it helps me not to panic when the price of an altcoin falls

well, for now we really don't have to focus on one point. doing that might pose a big risk. it's better to invest in coins, or something as needed. despite having a risk, but it's small. well, for now, investment is indeed quite risky.
Pages:
Jump to: