Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 35. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It was fun. You managed to sell Ethereum for 1K$?  On the exchange of crypto-currencies this is the most important thing. Everything ever grows and then always falls. Only a good trader knows when to sell.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe it's a good idea. I've heard a lot of good news about this project. And if Vitalik Buterin fulfill all his promises, then ETH will become a very expensive coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Ethereum is a strong coin which is growing very rapidly & its histry told us that coin have a potential.
That’s I will suggest you to but Ethereum but you have to split your money in some different coins, you can invest your 60% on Ethereum & remaining 40% on other coins.
Activity: 85
Ethereum is one of the most necessary and promising for growth crypto currency. Undoubtedly, next year it will rise to $ 1,000. However, I would not advise everyone to even invest free money in the ethereum. Its savings should be better kept in different coins and above all in bitkoyne.
Activity: 93
No coin should be bought for all the money, if suddenly there is a bad news about the etherium, you will lose everything, buy different tokens
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Well it is a good investment. ETH is such a good and stable coin to be interested in. The value of this coin is constantly rising and it is a good way to start investing.
Activity: 192

I personally think like you, I will not spend all my money into just one coin. Ethereum has great potential but I'm sure it can make a lot of money if I split your investment in some high-potential coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Don't invest 100% in one coin.

Choose 3-4 coins and invest.

It's never smart to invest in one coin. You shouldn't invest all of your money even in BTC. Diversification is the key in this unstable market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
No, I don't support buy ETH by all money. You can proper utilize with your money. If you buy only ETH you have only one chance but if you buy some ETH and different tokens & Coins you have more chance to make money.Because ETH now pumping slowly.But if you have different tokens if pump any one you are the moon.But you invest your money very carefully.
But ETH has earned the trust and good service at a time, as in many altcoins market decline fell by 20-30% per day, Ethereum decreased by only 3-4%. Ethereum is now worth 3 times less than in January, but many altcoins completely blown away.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
No, I don't support buy ETH by all money. You can proper utilize with your money. If you buy only ETH you have only one chance but if you buy some ETH and different tokens & Coins you have more chance to make money.Because ETH now pumping slowly.But if you have different tokens if pump any one you are the moon.But you invest your money very carefully.
Activity: 42
Merit: 8
Don't invest 100% in one coin.

Choose 3-4 coins and invest.
Activity: 168
It's not advisable to put all your funds in one coin. Diversify your holdings but most importantly, know the right coins to hodl as some don't bring any profit to us rather it keeps drowning our funds invested in them.
Activity: 322
That is a huge question you can only answer yourself,because if you invest with all your money is a risk step you take by doing that, and if you want to invest make sure it is a legit coin you want to invest on.

Activity: 96
Ethereum by the end of this year will pass for $ 1000 and bitcoin will hit $ 20,000 - it's something incredible! Now there is a merging of the real sector and the crypto world, which until recently, few believed
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I think people nowadays are dumping their altcoins and convert into a bitcoin but ethereum cannot be dropped because the value of it is stable and the strongest cryptocurrency next to bitcoin today but putting all your money to ethereum is too risky to do it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I suggest that you diversify your investment. Don't invest all your money with ethereum alone although it is a good coin. Lower the risk of your investment by not putting all you eggs in one basket.
Activity: 490
Listen, in this thread people very carefully explain to you that you do not need to do this, it seems to me that it will be available to even a newcomer if you filter out the essentials and collect all this in a separate branch.
Activity: 210

I must insist that you should not buy all your money in Ethereum but instead invest it into 3 to 5 coins that you think profitable because once ethereum is falling you still have other coin that can help you to recover.
Activity: 500
Buying Ethereum is a good idea in general, but not with all your money.  The price of Ehereum is rising but nevertheless, it is still not very stable. So, I wouldn't take that risk.
Activity: 168
It's not advisable to put all your funds in one coin. Diversify your holdings but most importantly, know the right coins to hodl as some don't bring any profit to us rather it keeps drowning our funds invested in them.
Pages:
Jump to: