Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 34. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
Sure, in this year on December or january ETH will grow up to $1000 maybe $2000 or more.
This my trick to take a profit, sell ETH in December and wait until mid year around june or july to buy it, and wait again until decem ber to sell it. Juat stock USD to buy ETH in mid year.
That so profitable, you can try it. Just need wait and calm.
These are just assumptions. This may not happen. Nobody knows for sure how it will be. Many people think that now the market recovery will begin no earlier than in February.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Sure, in this year on December or january ETH will grow up to $1000 maybe $2000 or more.
This my trick to take a profit, sell ETH in December and wait until mid year around june or july to buy it, and wait again until decem ber to sell it. Juat stock USD to buy ETH in mid year.
That so profitable, you can try it. Just need wait and calm.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think people nowadays are dumping their altcoins and convert into a bitcoin but ethereum cannot be dropped because the value of it is stable and the strongest cryptocurrency next to bitcoin today but putting all your money to ethereum is too risky to do it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It's not a wise decision to invest all money in one coin. In fact it wouldn't be the right decision to invest all the money in crypto. You never know what is going to happen next.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
If you are the type of investor that doesn't satisfied in one coin reasoning that if that token will go down all of your money will down too so better to have more investment put some of your money in bitcoin so if the value increased you will not regret.
When we take a look at the prices of alts especially ethereum, there is a current dip in the market of these coins and most investors use this opportunity to buy as many altcoins as they can patronize. If you want to really invest in this coin, then this is the time to buy and hold for some time before there is a spike in the market price. I like trading with the coins because they fetch me a lot. Have you ever thought of  the price of ethereum in the impendning years?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
In contrast to the timing of this topic, if ETH were purchased at that time, the current loss should be very large.
Investment in any coin at that time should be considered as loss at this time but that's not the real state of the market in the long run. ETH will rise aside BTC and will probably reach that 1k mark so any investment will pay off if you're patient.
Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? Good question begging for answer, well Ethereum is no doubt a good project but it is still good not to lay your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 2
Yea like most are saying, based on the new technologies they are implementing and the POS switch will make this network very valuable or mainstream. Still no fund manager would advise to put all your eggs in one basket.

You can diversify into ICO's and stable current projects.
Activity: 78
In contrast to the timing of this topic, if ETH were purchased at that time, the current loss should be very large.
beginning of 2018 on crypto market it started with volatility,going up and down on values,but professional investors and traders see it as correction and that ethereum and other coins will rise before they year ends.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Ethereum is one of the most necessary and promising for growth crypto currency. Undoubtedly, next year it will rise to $ 1,000. However, I would not advise everyone to even invest free money in the ethereum. Its savings should be better kept in different coins and above all in bitkoyne.

The same thing was written a few months ago. That this year the ethereum will cost 2000-3000 dollars. But what we see now,- is that it costs less than $ 500!
Activity: 292
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
You've made the correct decision.
We should only invest with idle funds. Decision "all in" too dangerous.
Activity: 336
Etherium are reliable coins. Its meaning is measured every time. That's why all these funds will not be invested. Other funds must be invested in funds. It will become a trade, and the rapid gain has the opportunity to be achieved. In case you intend to handle tokens, then they will need ethereum for their movement. In consequence of this, regardless of the joint advice on investing in all kinds of crypto-currencies, you can invest in ethereum with all the cheap free tools.
Activity: 30
If you're up for the gamble and want to put all of your life savings. Just remember that there's always a chance to lose a lot of it. If not all if something horrible happens, like losing your key.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
if i were you i would invest my money on a coin so i can get more but the one that is nearly sure and yes etherium is a good option according to me is the best.
Activity: 392
For me, it's unwise if you will buy all your money with Ethereum. First, there are a lot of altcoins. you can split it up. you can also invest in some small business in the real World. then, you need to have an emergency fund in case you needed real money. You also need to think not only twice, but a hundred times before you do that. always have the benefit of the doubt.
Activity: 658
i personally love ethereum but i cant make all egg in one basket good luck if you will do that but i highly recommend you to deversify for less risk good luck Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

It’s not a practical thing that you invest all your money in just one coin even if it’s ethereum. It is much safer if you invest your money at least 3 coins. There are many coins that have potential in the market. But for me, I will invest my money to top three coins in the market plus two altclins that I see potential in the future. Those three coins will be bitcoin of course the first cyrpto currency in the market next is the ethereum that is doing good every year and litecoin that is making its own name in cryptoworld. You can also add manero. You study first the coin that you will invest in.
Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ?   I  Dont really like puting all my eggs in one  basket but if you are in it for a long run and not a day trader this is not a bad idea because ethereum will surely worth more in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: