Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 32. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
Buying ethereum is good but buying ethereum with all your money, dude i don't support you on that one, buy ethereum with your spare money, that is money you can afford to lose easily.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Well, you can do that. Although i can not advice you to do such a thing. But if you are ready to take the great risk.  All the very best for you  .but i advise you to make sure they know what to bringout from my music.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
No, I do not think so. Do not make all your money into ethereum. Because it is full of risks. although sometimes investing in a crypto asset is indeed attractive and gives great benefits. But do not use all your money. Buy a little ethereum. Slowly but surely you will benefit.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Grin Good for you. Because for now we have about $450-$500. because of the regulations and corrections, we have all the prices falling daily.
Activity: 87
I can not advise anyone to spend all the money to buy one coin.

I would probably put 33% into BTC, 33% into ETC and 33% for other alts/ICO.

And my advice - Dont buy crypto if you are not ready to lose this money.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I think it's worth it, since the etherium is a powerful coin and it needs to be damped in it, as it will soon grow and become bigger and better than it was before, so I buy the etherium and do not regret it
Ok it is true that ethereum is a great coin and its plateform is used by too many token projects buy that doesn't mean you need to invest all your money there Wink
Best solution is to share your money between the major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum... and try to invest also in new altcoins or tokens that have a great potential so you can double your investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Just invest all your extra money. What I mean with extra money is the fund that you have that you would not need to spend on an important and emergency cases because it is truly good to invest in cryptocurrency but it would take awhile before you can really earn and harvest your profit. Like it would take at least 6 months onwards before you can see that you gained something out of your investment. That is what I just observed. But I believed in ethereum so much and I think you would never go wrong investing on it.
Activity: 168
Dont buy with all your money, why cant you juat split it and then use some to buy some other coins you believe its good and have great team behind it..
Activity: 406
Hahah you predicted it really good. Too bad you haven’t put your money where your mouth is Tongue there will be other chances too! Keep it positive Wink
Activity: 196
I think it's worth it, since the etherium is a powerful coin and it needs to be damped in it, as it will soon grow and become bigger and better than it was before, so I buy the etherium and do not regret it
Activity: 218
I think it is a bad idea. I would suggest never invest all your money in crypto investment, there should be a real investment too in real life, just in case to hold us up when everything going to go wrong on one investment.
Activity: 490
I sincerely hope that you did not ended up buying the 1200USD top on eth in jan, this is around the time when you made this post. However if someone is looking to buy eth, i guess now would not be a bad time to get a small chunk of it.

It is always not the best idea to invest only in a single cryptocurrency. I believe that Ethereum will be the gainer close to December but some of the other altcoins will grow more. Think about TRON, Ontology, and IOTA.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
If you want to buy the ethereum with all your money I think need not and should not be, you simply buy a portion of the money you have in the past and then see in the 1 year result. If you've got a big advantage by observing the development of the ethereum, then buy some other altcoin so that the profits you earn doubled from before. and the rest of your money you can save or tubes for the future.

I would suggest to keep an eye on the market situation before to decide if buying ethereum with all of our money are worthy. Besides ethereum are valuable coins but it is better to make an investment with some other altcoins so that if one failed there is another one that might be recover or make doubled profit for atleast you can get earn with it with your own decision making.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
If you want to buy the ethereum with all your money I think need not and should not be, you simply buy a portion of the money you have in the past and then see in the 1 year result. If you've got a big advantage by observing the development of the ethereum, then buy some other altcoin so that the profits you earn doubled from before. and the rest of your money you can save or tubes for the future.
Activity: 140
Don't even think of trying it. No project even worth investing all your money on. Although the price of ethereum is extremely low now making it look like a viable token that will give you a high profit in the nearest future but still, it doesn't have to be all your money that you will put on it.
Activity: 182
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

I do not think so, you can buy ethereum with some money you have, and some you can invest in another altcoin. The strategy for investing is not to spend money on one type of investment only.
Activity: 42
There's a popular saying that "you don't put all your eggs in one basket." Regardless of the fact that I see a very bright future for Ethereum, I still think it will be unwise to buy ETH with all your money.
You should not put all your money in one investment. You should decide to put the money you are willing to risk, else you will regret when you things go South. You should also keep an eye on the crypto market to know when to quickly sell and make a profit; afterall, the main goal of investment is to make some profit.
Activity: 322
Ehtereum is certainly a good coin to buy, but as you know crpto world is volatile one should not depend on one coin, we should diversify our investment. There is risk in every investment so research before investing. Smiley
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Luckily you're not so do. Because a folly if you just invest in a coin only. Let alone to wear all of your money to invest in crypto. I think it is a decision that is not right.
Activity: 364
I think not for all of the money while i am in the favor to diversify my investment and now the people are doing this business for a good future so if we diversify our investment the risk of losing is also minimized so the profit can be secured.
Pages:
Jump to: