Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 2. (Read 25736 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 16, 2019, 01:48:39 AM
If you think about buying TRON... i will recommend to stake TRX and vote for Beatzcoin... the team is doing it really great.. they went up from rank #29 to #3 in 2 weeks.. will probably another BOOM like it was BTT! please do your own research

It seems to me that most users of cryptocurrency do not have enough own experience in this field of activity to make a qualitative analysis of a particular project. To features, it is very strongly felt in the current state of the cryptocurrency market, when even a full study of all the information may not give good results.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
April 15, 2019, 11:58:32 AM
If you think about buying TRON... i will recommend to stake TRX and vote for Beatzcoin... the team is doing it really great.. they went up from rank #29 to #3 in 2 weeks.. will probably another BOOM like it was BTT! please do your own research

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 15, 2019, 10:12:24 AM
I achieve not look the TRON propose as something draggy, of line thither were period, various humans axiom how TRON suppressed modern altitudes, on the other hand instantly I anticipate that the condition desire not modify and I nearly probable desire purchase ETH.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 12, 2019, 06:53:21 AM
of course ethereum.

tron is speculative coin. you can gain much as you can loss so much. but in ethereum in long term you certainly gain

I am curious: why does the guy compare Erthereum and TRON? Why does not he want to choose another pair? For some people, especially for those, who are involved in ICOs, ETH is the better choice.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
April 12, 2019, 06:04:09 AM
As a personal preference I would say ETH, as Tron always seems a bit over-hyped.
It's not an either/or situation though, if you like both and can't decide between the two then just get both. It is often a good idea to diversify a bit into other coins rather than betting everything on one.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 12, 2019, 03:42:40 AM
what you like more about it you have to decide for yourself Wink
but what you can generally say is that it is important to be halfway broad and not to go all-in on a project. no matter how tempting it sounds.
Activity: 668
DogData
April 12, 2019, 03:20:14 AM
if in my opinion it's better to choose ethereum if for long-term trade or investment the problem is that this coin is very promising results and many also use and trust ethereum as a good and promising coin
Activity: 462
April 12, 2019, 02:47:33 AM
Of the two coins I like ethereum. I really like their team and Buterin himself. I would spend most of the capital on this particular coin. At the expense of another coin, I would have thought, and probably looked at other, more interesting and promising coins.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
April 12, 2019, 01:36:56 AM
I aloof assume 't look the quiz of tron.It's a fully theoretical currency that has completely no marketplace measure or marketplace incision still. Yea, you buoy add, any period it desire be established and so...wow. On the other hand the crypto planet has senesced bey that. Largely later the remain 3 months, humans wish relevant partner fairly than cogitative ones. Instantly anticipate of eth: IMMENSE marketplace puncture and type awarenessThe LARGEST crypto net in existencecontinuous and DYNAMIC developmentIs totally fungible ( most as fungible as btc)Is turn to be victimized as payment of each crypto in manus with btc.So which single is a many important corporation?The result should be apparent.
Activity: 42
April 12, 2019, 01:34:01 AM
I would instruction you to purchase etherum above tron anytime whatever period. It has many apply example that tron.
Activity: 35
April 12, 2019, 01:29:52 AM
I would purchase 400$ Ethereum and 100 TRX. On the other hand TRX is aloof a ballyhoo currency. They doesn't get whatever production and the entire cost of TRX is aloof immense information no thing many. When the marketplace desire get ETH desire be many steady.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 11, 2019, 11:49:39 PM
This a very tough question indeed to think that these two are very promising and lead by those two person to look-up to when it comes to blockchain technology. I am a supporter of eth but obviously for now TRON is winning the match because of the upgrades and the roadmap ahead to be conquered by justin sun. I mean to think when it comes to transaction base TRON is winning but i think those promising projects which are lead by ETH platform are really a big thing compared to the existing dapps of TRX as of now.
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
April 11, 2019, 07:58:57 PM
both project can perform very well in the future but which one will attract most gain no one really know good luck in your investments decision anyways and have a nice day Smiley
However, I personally prefer ethereum because I think ethereum is more promising, but even so it doesn't mean TRON isn't promising, but if we compare it with ethereum, I think ethereum will be superior
Activity: 658
April 11, 2019, 04:04:27 PM
both project can perform very well in the future but which one will attract most gain no one really know good luck in your investments decision anyways and have a nice day Smiley
Activity: 38
April 11, 2019, 02:46:42 PM
Reason you place each the egg in the equivalent skitter.. Create your assets distributed, you buoy purchase both, 250$ representing everyone single.
Activity: 35
April 11, 2019, 02:46:23 PM
I'd purchase ETH - largely instantly because it's decrease in cost. You buoy always purchase TRON with any winnings you've prepared from that ETH acquire. Plain your choice - we' system each hither aloof to rede.
Activity: 26
April 11, 2019, 02:37:27 PM
Purchase both cryptocurrencies. Apart divide the cash in one-half representing TRX and ETH. Greet to cryptoworld.
Activity: 42
April 11, 2019, 02:31:55 PM
Although i anticipate tron desire value something round $1 in the forthcoming. I anticipate Ethereum is a safer assets equitable instantly. It’s hard oversold similar whatever additional currencies and when we move into horseshit marketplace Ethereum desire move ahead higher than earlier. Tron yet requires to confirm itself to our local.
Activity: 28
April 11, 2019, 02:23:42 PM
Desire aid the more than half and add it is greater to capture the Ethereum. Not littlest as they implicated a plenty many humans, so his forthcoming desire be ariled even many of the extant currency.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
April 11, 2019, 02:02:34 PM
if my advice if you want to get a profit that promises better to buy ethereum just because this coin has been proven that will lead us to and get a big and promising profit
Pages:
Jump to: