Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 36. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 12:36:15 PM
TRX is like XRP, too much hype with only whitepaper as a product. But as soon TRX will show us good working product, surely everyone will consider investing on it. But I will still keep on accumulating more and more ETH, as I believe it will bring more glory.

TRON is not mineable, so it is not good for the bigger community.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
May 26, 2018, 04:02:00 AM
TRX is like XRP, too much hype with only whitepaper as a product. But as soon TRX will show us good working product, surely everyone will consider investing on it. But I will still keep on accumulating more and more ETH, as I believe it will bring more glory.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
May 26, 2018, 03:56:51 AM
It is of course your business whether you buy it or invest in these coins, but I think I would invest in Ethereum, a good coin, with a good continuation, I think the future of the coin is.
You should buy ETH and not TRON.  TRON is not up to the standard enough to beat ETH. TRON though expected to cross the $100 value very easily in the current year and has been loved by the small investors who are new in the market or who are afraid to invest in coins like Bitcoin.

However the risk lover and long term traders go for ETH the more and this is just because they keep in mind the previous year’s data for the coins they invest in.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 02:42:00 AM
I think Ethereum is a good coin to buy, also for investment is not bad. in the post-past time shows itself well in the crypto-currency market and it is clear that the price also does not stand still.
Though I am a lover of diversification of assets phenomenon but I would suggest you not to go for TRON and only WTH. ETH seems promising and will be of great potential in the near future while TRON is not that efficient and famous in the market and is risky to invest in. Besides, the profitability in case of ETH is more than that in TRON. But yeah if you want to invest a little in TRON go for it, but I would not suggest you to invest huge.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 03:02:14 PM
ETH is not impressive the last 6 months, I confidently give my vote for TRON, this coin has at least some chances of growth.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
May 25, 2018, 02:37:28 PM
Both have good potential but in market cap and the great drive in the crypto market and king of altcoins is Ethereum. I suggest you to split your investment of 75% to Ethereum and 25% to TRON or you can split 60% to Ethereum and remaining 40% in to TRON.

If I were you, I would invest 50% into Bitcoin, 25% into Ethereum and remaining 25% into TRON.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 02:21:19 PM
I would buy Tron in the short and midterm. I personally do not like investing high market cap coins because their increase is limited. Tron can increase more than Ethereum because of cheap price and mainnet release as well as new ICOs.

I would recommend buying Ethereum if you are a long term holder, more than 1 year. But who knows what will happen in 1 year in a market like this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 25, 2018, 12:41:48 PM
Tron mainnet is about to release by the end of thisonth I believe.So you might be better to invest in tron for the short-term and flip it after the mainnet
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
May 25, 2018, 12:12:08 PM
I had doubt on TRON with no working products. So you better hold or buy ethereum. Trx has a huge amount of total supply, and I don't know if it has a chance to go 1 dollar in the future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 25, 2018, 11:00:02 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
I would not invest all the money in one coin. Select a few coins, for example 4-5 of the top 50 with a low price. You can also invest in TRON and ETH. Both of these coins are suitable for investing
my advice, better buy ETH. well, to be honest I see a greater potential than ETH in compare TRON. we know that ETH and TRON will affect bitcoin prices, when bitcoin prices go up, then they will both go up. it's just that I feel that the increase in ETH is higher and more profitable than TRON.
Agreed that the potential of ETH is probably higher than TRON but with a budget of only $ 500, we do not make too much profit from buying eth when the quantity that can be bought is too little, to achieve the profit that we are satisfied, eth will need to reach a very high price but this is very unlikely to happen in a short time. So to save time and optimize profits, tron is probably better when its value is quite low, we can buy large quantities, pumps are also frequently operated because the cumulative process is easy
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
May 25, 2018, 08:30:25 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

They are both good coins where you have at least assurance on the future. Well buy some of it or both instead because they are both top and really has the higher volume.
Activity: 240
May 25, 2018, 07:38:55 AM
Go with Ethereum. Since it is your first investment. Go with something more stable, and stuff...
Tron is a ERC20 token.
I don't believe Tron can do crazy stuff without the overall market to go up. But Ethereum sure can! Good luck tho.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 07:37:01 AM
TRON is a very promising coin, and can give many more X's than the ETH, though at the current price of TRX and ETH. Besides, the Ethereum is, of course, a popular coin, along with bitcoin, but their system is imperfect and slow enough, and many ICO leaves Ethereum platform for these reasons. It is worth taking this fact into consideration when investing.

Watching the progress of TRON, I can only support you and your words. However, we do not know what will happen next - maybe ETH will go to the Moon soon!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

I would not invest all the money in one coin. Select a few coins, for example 4-5 of the top 50 with a low price. You can also invest in TRON and ETH. Both of these coins are suitable for investing
my advice, better buy ETH. well, to be honest I see a greater potential than ETH in compare TRON. we know that ETH and TRON will affect bitcoin prices, when bitcoin prices go up, then they will both go up. it's just that I feel that the increase in ETH is higher and more profitable than TRON.
Activity: 186
May 25, 2018, 03:50:58 AM
I would buy both coins and TRON and ETH. If you divide the budget into 2 equal parts, then TRON will be more, because its price is lower. Both coins are suitable for hold
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
May 25, 2018, 03:09:19 AM

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 08:19:25 AM
Buy ETH, aside from its being popular to everyone most of the project now is becoming ETH based, like when you want to buy token from a new ICO most of the time they say they prefer ETH than paying your credit or debit card, so you can use your ETH more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

I wouldn't hesitate between these two coins to choose Ethereum. It's much more reliable to me. But you choose, not me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 07:18:45 AM
It is of course your business whether you buy it or invest in these coins, but I think I would invest in Ethereum, a good coin, with a good continuation, I think the future of the coin is.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
May 22, 2018, 03:49:44 PM
I had doubt on TRON with no working products. So you better hold or buy ethereum. Trx has a huge amount of total supply, and I don't know if it has a chance to go 1 dollar in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: