Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 46. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 158
April 25, 2018, 07:23:51 AM
Tron is really bad, why people are doing investment to it still, I didnt understand,  I can't compare tron with ethereum and I invest to eth, I dont suggest to buy tron anybody.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 07:04:10 AM
You should better think about it, seems like TRON coin makes more popular right now, so it's maybe have some good future
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
April 25, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
For me ethereum is the best choice to invest in, it got lots and lots of altcoins under it and will surely goes higher in the years that will come.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 05:38:38 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

it came out on your own words that ethereum is established and tron is not so why getting higher risk than less risky move? youre a trader not a gambler.
Activity: 476
April 25, 2018, 05:26:19 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If I were you, I would buy both cryptocurrencies as they have future. Some experts call TRO a sleeping giant - they think that the altcoin will start is fast growth in less than a year. ETH is good for long-term investments.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 06:43:23 PM
TRON has gained 35% in the last 24 hours.
Activity: 518
Merit: 15
April 24, 2018, 06:08:22 PM
No doubt, ethereum willbe one of the best choice. But i dont prefer to invest on only one coin. I prefer to hold a few coins.  TRON (TRX)  is a very speculative coin. You can gain huge profit but you can loose a lot as well. The best feature of TRX is, TRX has a very good whitepaper writing capability ( copy + paste ). Nothing else.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 05:33:51 PM
Tron is pump and dump.  Time to sell before the next big dip
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 05:18:36 PM
ETH is more preferable I think, TRON is not so well-predictable in it's development.
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 05:11:42 PM
If to choose between ETH and TRX, then there is nothing to think about, the choice is obvious! Of course same Etherium. I would advise you to pay attention and to other top altcoins. You have lots of alternatives. Don't look these two coins only. May be this time is chance for new ath for these two coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 05:00:02 PM
The popular coins of crypto currency exchange are tron, TRX is trending at the moment, I think this project is very good and successful, ''
But my preference is Ethereum. because the ETH volume is more extensive and stable, so much stronger,
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 24, 2018, 04:46:04 PM
I would distribute the money in two parts and invest partly in Ethereum and partly in TRON. Maybe even 3 parts and they would be the team added allcoin as NEM or monero.
Activity: 420
April 24, 2018, 04:34:36 PM
TRON (TRX)  is a very unpredictable and speculative coin. It can give you big profits or big losses. You can buy this coin if you are willing to take risks.
Activity: 19
April 24, 2018, 04:20:01 PM
Trons master plan is to replace ether. Ether is outdated so I think tron all the way.
Activity: 378
April 24, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

No doubt at all to choose between this 2 Altcoins, but in my vision you must choose Ethereum for  good perspectives
Activity: 518
April 24, 2018, 04:01:03 PM
Tron might be the biggest scam in history so much people have lost a lot of money. Their ceo is just a kid who is a pumper and dumper. Their chart looks like a scam. Better invest into ethreum it is much more stable. Tron doesnt have main net, only some kind of test net.
People doubt in trx due how their developer aren't popular / known as a good one with good track record , it's reasonable indeed , but did you know it's always about risking something to achieve bigger thing.
With current development technically and fundamentally , people see it as an opportunity to get in the train to have a bigger profit with risk inside rather than a safe one like ethereum , you need a super patient attitude.

I have heard that many professional traders are investing in TRON now as they are sure that the coin will grow much in the price. I do not know if it happens, but I have decided to get more TRON coins.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 24, 2018, 03:55:29 PM
Of course, ETH will be the best choice in this situation, but if you want to diversify the risk, you can buy other 2-3 altcoins from the top 10. You can allocate a 50% budget for the purchase of ETH and 25% for two different altcoins, for example, stellar and BCH.
April 24, 2018, 03:42:28 PM
ETH is more powerful, and really good pump now
Activity: 398
April 24, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

TRON is pumping so hard now, did you buy it?
if you buy at the time you post this, your balance should double already ^^
sometimes, it all depends on your luck to buy the right one. ETH sill be good, but did not make as much profit as TRon.
April 24, 2018, 02:00:02 PM
Stay away from TRX Tron.  The price is openly manipulated to stay low.  Price is going up slightly but will crash very soon. 300 sats
Pages:
Jump to: