Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 42. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 103
May 01, 2018, 05:33:11 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
Both coin i think they have potential in market, but first you must consider your investment between long term or short term,
I think for long term I'll go for trx because of it's affordability and possibly can make you a very wealthy man in the future.
And i go for ethereum for short time investment, in maybe a couple of day or weeks.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 02:55:02 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

TRON coins in circulation are way more then Eth, TRON is no way near to ETH. But if you are investing 500$, I suggest buy both. Like you can invest 450 in Eth ( for long term ) and 50 in TRON ( for short term ). The reason why i am suggesting TRON is here.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 02:33:40 AM
invest in the long-term because with ethereum is profitable. TRON itself I think has not been special if to invest. I doubt TRON can survive in the long term. better choose which certainly only to find the safe.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

Both crypto are strong but If I were you I will invest in both because both of them has  a potential just buy TRX and wait till it reached 1 usd then buy eth and wait till it will become 3k-4k usd.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 07:57:50 PM
ETH will always be the very best option between the two digital currencies. As to functionality and fame, ETH always has the edge and with its high market cap, you can always be sure that this currency is a real treasure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
April 30, 2018, 07:32:36 PM
$500 amount for the altcoin who have big price is very cheap but if you have only that amount we don't have choice. I will choose ethereum because for sure after few years it will become very high the price. But we don't know if TRON will become high price also in the future . It's up to you what do you think will better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 30, 2018, 07:12:58 PM
Tron is a good coin, relatively new but has a large growth potential, you can go for it, but i would recommend ETH because of its proven track record and the market cap it commands, plus is currently very cheaply available ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 06:03:06 PM
I think that TRON will never be a better option to invest than ETH, which can grow extremely strong this year.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 30, 2018, 05:46:39 PM
TRON and ETH are good altcoin and you can hold long term. The market is growing slightly after a long period of decline so investors should be careful not to be too aggressive in winning to lose profits gained in the past when the market fluctuations. I choose to invest quite a lot in TRON because its growth potential is very strong compared to ETH a very good altcoin but has been stable for so long with this market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 04:37:05 PM
I prefer to buy both the coins is perfect selection Tron and Eth best combination and safest coins in protecting capital and for growth aspect these 2 coins are best
Activity: 27
April 30, 2018, 03:23:17 PM
You should buy both I quess. 40% TRON, 60% ETH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
April 30, 2018, 02:52:32 PM
I suggest you to buy ADA because ADA is third generation after ethereum and will grow big like BTC and ETH buy now before you are late
I advise you to choose a new blockchain, for example NKN, wait until this token will be traded on the exchange and boldly buy it for all the money!  you will not regret it
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
April 30, 2018, 06:32:01 AM
I had doubt on TRON with no working products. So you better hold or buy ethereum. Trx has a huge amount of total supply, and I don't know if it has a chance to go 1 dollar in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
April 30, 2018, 06:30:26 AM

I think that you should buy ethereum too much and maybe we will not be able to see these levels again in our life .this may be our investment in our life
I agree to you. Ethereum is really the best for now, it is the best for long term position. Ethereum is one of the best coin for me since I started cryptocurrency, I research the project of ethereum and I found it very interesting and quality. The found of ethereum is really a smart and genius.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 06:01:03 AM
The TRON is expensive, but most likely he will fly even higher.
Activity: 44
April 30, 2018, 05:48:03 AM
I suggest you to buy ADA because ADA is third generation after ethereum and will grow big like BTC and ETH buy now before you are late

Not sure about that, look of the total or circulating supply - for Cardano its few times bigger. Market capitalization of this coin can be equal to ETH in the future, however coin price will not be like this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 30, 2018, 05:42:51 AM
If I were you and if I have $500 to invest with,I’ll spent the $300 for ethereum and the remaining to Tron.I prefer Ethereum since in my own analysis,Tron is just an erc20 token just relying on ethereum platform so its obvious if Tron will continue rising then is ethereum too right?.
Tron is not just an "ERC20 token". They are going to have their own coin after the release of their mainnet. ERC20 token is only used for practical purpose for ICO because of the smartcontracts and because the TRON mainnet was still not launched.
Tron price did increase a lot this month. I don't know if it has already reached its ATH or not.
Tron and EOS did increase so much this week-end.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 04:54:28 AM
For the current point, just boy Tron instead of ETH, looks promising, awaiting for mainnet launch. It will give much benefit as compared to ETH at present.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
April 30, 2018, 04:46:23 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 30, 2018, 04:30:04 AM
If I were you and if I have $500 to invest with,I’ll spent the $300 for ethereum and the remaining to Tron.I prefer Ethereum since in my own analysis,Tron is just an erc20 token just relying on ethereum platform so its obvious if Tron will continue rising then is ethereum too right?.
Pages:
Jump to: