Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 45. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 05:55:23 AM
Nobody can exactly tell you what u must do every step, but don't afraid bad decisions, or life will come past you
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 05:04:27 AM
Buying tron is like hitting a roulette table
Higher risk higher return
more fun than holding etherum
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/tron
I also think so. Many people pass Tron side. But for me it's just a risky and gambling coin, which brings me profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 03:06:30 AM

You should buy ETH because the TRX is a shark that pumps lots of discharge. You have ETH you can buy many other altcoin

My suggestion is also to go with Ethereum because this coin has more survival strength and potential to grow. Though Ethereum is a slow in making progress but in the world of altcoins, this is the only coin that returns big profits.The best thing about it is that it is available at cheap rates.If someone fails to decide, he should then go with diversification and invest bigger portion in eth.
Activity: 378
April 26, 2018, 08:21:53 PM
Both coins look very attractive. I'm sure that the price of ETH will soon rise to 700 dollars. Today is a great time to buy ETH.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 08:13:00 PM
Buying tron is like hitting a roulette table
Higher risk higher return
more fun than holding etherum
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/tron
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 07:28:32 PM
I obviously do not choose to buy TRON. What is the tron while the etherera is standing. okay maybe it could be a nice coin tron but ethereum is much better than that.
Activity: 420
April 26, 2018, 06:44:21 PM
I think that you need to invest in both coins. ETH is a more stable coin, which will give you a not very large gain in profits. And TRX can multiply your capital several times.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 06:15:22 PM
100% go for ETH, Tron is being usually pumped and dumped, ETH is much more sustainable and mature.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 05:53:38 PM
Right now is the opportunity for you to buy ETH holdings, now they are starting to rise slightly, may explode in the next 2 weeks. ETH price may exceed $ 1k. So buy them now. Good opportunity is coming to you.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
April 26, 2018, 05:33:02 PM
Well there are a lot of tokens at this moment, i would not put money on ETH right now.

The price is going down, it seems that it is being more than manipulated to go down -> and then go up again just like it happened during the last few weeks.

So, avoid to put money on ETH and any other ERC20 token.

Activity: 139
April 26, 2018, 05:27:23 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

Well to be honest, ethereum is my favourite altcoin too, i prefer it instead of bitcoin because transactions are much more faster and easier to do. Don't buy tron, it is a huge like that it's never going to go anywhere, so just avoid to put money in there.

Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 26, 2018, 05:24:41 PM
Right now you should buy ETH will be best, prices are falling back and may increase after April 27 this. I believe you decide to buy ETH which will be a wise decision as possible.
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 12:46:19 PM
If I were you bro, I would buy ETH. Because their technology is never outdated and more and more projects rely on their platforms for business. That shows the popularity and solid technology foundation of ETH and is widely believed. For me, ETH is the best Altcoin and beause of it's solid technology foundation, it can really be compared to Bitcoin. As you can observed, there are so many ETH Trading Sites right now and most people who has the right amount of knowledge about cryptocurrency really believes that ETH is a very good altcoin to invest with. Hope this would help.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
I am very sure that Ethereum is the better long  term hold than TRON right now. I think TRON is a lot of pump and dump stuff going on and scares me a little bit. The father of the founder has a lot of money and maybe we will try to manipulate the market.
Activity: 308
April 25, 2018, 12:43:04 PM
What are you talking about? How can you compare TRON and ETH? These are two coins of completely different levels and prices. ETH is far ahead.
There are faithful believers in TRON, this coin shows good growth for 3-4 months, TRON grew in value even with the fall of the market.
Activity: 207
April 25, 2018, 12:39:22 PM
What are you talking about? How can you compare TRON and ETH? These are two coins of completely different levels and prices. ETH is far ahead.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

In my opinion, if that will be your the first crypto investment experience, maybe you should choose ethereum. Although the price of it is still not as expensive as BTC, I think it is a really valuable and promising coin.
Activity: 84
April 25, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

You should buy ETH because the TRX is a shark that pumps lots of discharge. You have ETH you can buy many other altcoin
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
Buy tron, it's easy to make cool money from it with a few thousand dollars, let's assume you but tron worth of $1k and ETH worth of $1k if they both do 100% you are sure of making cool money from tron, but on ETH it's just gonna be $1k profit
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 07:27:35 AM
Since I am not interested in tron, I offer you eth directly because after making a solid investment you will profit well if you follow the same way.
Pages:
Jump to: