Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 48. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
April 24, 2018, 05:16:55 AM
They both have their own characteristics. ETH is no longer so strong I do not think any subcoons can compete with it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 05:10:30 AM
I advise you to choose to buy ETH.
Why?
Because I think ETH is more stable for now. The value is also quite large when compared with other Altcoin.
But you need to know also, that in the world of Crypto about the harm caused.

Ethereum is more volatile (Ether values can rise and fall in a short space or time) than other currencies, and although now the value of Ether is more stable, Ether will certainly have many volatile moments in the future.
Activity: 90
April 23, 2018, 08:52:54 AM
Currently, the cryptocurrency is trading around $check current price in chart at the end of article. According to investingpr.com . within 5 years, it is expected to trade around over $1. This is the reason why it is a good investment option as well.  / The main reason why the cryptocurrency is slated to increase by such a significant amount is owing to the increased usage of the platform. As more and more developers start using the platform, it will result in the appreciation of the cryptocurrency as well. This is the reason why the cryptocurrency is slated to increase
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
April 23, 2018, 07:25:55 AM
ethereum is the best coin forever we can not see the like Tron is up and we can trust on that ad we have to see which is the best long time investment coin will think about can we trust on it peoples feed back also that is very important people are doing so many investment so we need to be intelligent on this matter, ethereum is best.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 06:50:29 AM
Ethereum should be the priority, no offense on TRON I think it's a very good altcoin, promising and it's progressing, I even think
it's on the top 10 altcoins of today. But if your looking for a secure and more solid investment, Ethereum is it. If not Bitcoins, ETH
comes in behind it. Ethereum is just way too good to pass on, If this was a diversified investment then I would buy TRON too, but
more heavily invested in ETH. It would be like 70% ETH and 30% TRON. I have bigger chances to strike profit in them once a big
significant pump takes place. Better invest wisely now, I believe the market is getting warmed up.
Activity: 24
April 23, 2018, 05:36:41 AM
I think you should split  (50/50) your investments between TRON or ETH.
On the one hand you'll get high potential asset (TRON)
on the other hand you will protect protect yourself against risks to lose much money taking classic asset (ETH)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 05:15:32 AM
I suppose TRX will be pumped before May events but I won't recommend to buy it right now just for that.
I somehow feel TRON will go lower soon.
It is not a sort of instruction how to act of course.
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
April 23, 2018, 05:06:18 AM
I also heard about the Tron coin it's continuing to increase the price while the other are in the lower price it's a good coin, but if you can afford you should try to invest both Ethereum and TRX.

If one person asks me about this two options, I would definitely say ETH over tron.

Reasons are obvious, ETH is a real working product with amazing adoption. But tron is only a speculation token which goes with pure speculation only.

the throne is not just a token, the throne is a blocking project, which already in May this year launches its network
Activity: 238
April 23, 2018, 04:40:58 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

The better option would be ETH, because more and more of the projects based on ETH are becoming more and more popular.

The TRON mostly looks like a hype.
Activity: 618
Merit: 154
April 23, 2018, 04:20:17 AM
I think ETH better for you to buy it and especially for a longterm. Very promising and useful coin with big market capital.
I agree, I think it is better to stick to Ethereum,
Ethereum has quality similar to Bitcoin and the price is not too expensive for now.
Ethereum is definitely better than any altcoin and it should be given priority over tron if someone desires to make money out of investing in crypto market. However, it was very shocking to read that Ethereum has qualities similar to bitcoin. No, not at all. Let’s just discuss the most important one, the amount of profit that a coin can yield over one year. Do you really think Ethereum gives as much profits as bitcoin or even close to it?
Activity: 333
April 22, 2018, 01:23:24 PM
Tron might be the biggest scam in history so much people have lost a lot of money. Their ceo is just a kid who is a pumper and dumper. Their chart looks like a scam. Better invest into ethreum it is much more stable. Tron doesnt have main net, only some kind of test net.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 22, 2018, 01:08:15 PM
I also heard about the Tron coin it's continuing to increase the price while the other are in the lower price it's a good coin, but if you can afford you should try to invest both Ethereum and TRX.
I think it's a good idea to invest in both these coins, because they are extremely popular, especially the Etherium.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
April 22, 2018, 12:00:24 PM
Btcp
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

If one person asks me about this two options, I would definitely say ETH over tron.

Reasons are obvious, ETH is a real working product with amazing adoption. But tron is only a speculation token which goes with pure speculation only.

Also, tron is a shit project, their whitepaper is a copy paste from another project, i dont think that there will be another project like ethereum in a short term.
Tron has only one developer, and it's only developer is a huge liar.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 11:45:24 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 08:47:14 AM
Your fisrt crypto investment should have been tested for its solid technology thus trusted already by investors because what ever happens to market it has the capability to rise. So what i am referring to is Ethereum. You will never go wrong with eth and if you start investing with the right crypto you will remain in the cryptoworld because at the very start you are on the right track--- ethereum.
Activity: 475
Presale is live!
April 22, 2018, 07:59:01 AM
I am going to suggest you to buy more ethereum as I really believe ethereum will hit all time high much quicker than many other altcoins. Ripple and Tron will lose their rank in coinmarketcap in couple of years..
Activity: 272
April 22, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
for me it's nice to buy Eth now the price is also cheap, because Eth trip is also long, and also Eth has good chance in the future, so for us will be more money in long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 22, 2018, 07:08:54 AM
The simplest answer is to simply buy ETH. Theres going to be a TRON airdrop for all ETH holders anyway so by buying ETH you get to have both. You need to at least have 1 ETH.

Here is a link to my source: https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/tron-announces-30m-trx-airdrop-to-ethereum-community-86ebefd601ec
Pages:
Jump to: