Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 43. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 04:00:12 AM
You can buy both if money is not a problem for you. Both of them are very good altcoins specially the Ethereum. If you believe that these coins will change your life, you need to have them no matter what. These coins will give you a very good fortune someday.
both are good altcoins, but if i have to choose one, i will choose to buy ethereum, because i think eth is the safest altcoin, a lot of circulation in eth and it makes eth trust by ico project
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 03:51:58 AM
If I'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If let's say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
If you want to buy your first crypto I suggest to buy Ethereum coins. Because if Ethereum has proved good and promising. So if you buy and hold Ethereum for a long time, you will not regret it because this coin is already very good. Tron coins are very good but Tron can be your second choice if you want to buy it.
Activity: 39
April 30, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

I think you should invest in TRON, it has good team and concerned about their project development, in the past month TRON has increased 2.5 times the initial value, TRON is being widely disseminated on Global investing in TRON can help you make a profit if you determine to hold it for long periods of time.
Activity: 280
April 30, 2018, 03:32:24 AM
Yupps! You already know the benefits of ETH compared to other altcoins. ETH is well established, cheap, and safe to invest. My suggestion has been guessed by you. ETH is better for beginners because with a small risk, you also have a great chance to be able to benefit from ETH in the long run.
But if you want to buy TRON is also okay, you can share your money as you wish.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 02:32:39 AM
You should buy only those coins which you studied and inspected well. If by your opinion (which is based on any strong facts/events) you should buy it - do it, if you have any doubts - try to find another "gem" among cryptocurrencies.
I would recommend studying bitcoin and Ethereum if these have not been given any time so far but I hope he has already done this job. Looks like bitcoin was out of his league. Ethereum is an old coin as compare to Tron and produced some good profits in the last days of December, 2017. Tron has not shown any such performance yet so I would recommend Ethereum if bitcoin is not an option.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 08:50:16 AM
For me etherum is better pick cause its price now is low and it will go up in near time, in my opinion it could go better than last ath or even more so just invest and wait.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 29, 2018, 08:30:21 AM
In my opinion, the potential altcoin in 2018 is Neo and ethereum, especially ethereum. Altcoin with its own platform makes ethereum getting better and loved by many investors. The price of ethereum was relatively stable. The current market condition of ethereum sales is safe, no problems that interfere with the course of the transaction. According to experts through its channel, ethereum is expected to experience significant price increases in the next few weeks. So for you ethereum investors, just bear your altcoin, do not rush to sell ethereum when there is a slight price increase. I am sure that you will be rich soon.
So i suggest you to invest ethereum, not TRON,
 Thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 05:01:23 PM
TRON has many good events in the near future. I think that this may cause a rise in the price of the coin. This coin can be bought in order to quickly sell and make a profit.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
April 28, 2018, 04:52:42 PM
TRON is very expensive now. I think that a strong dump of this coin will soon begin. I do not recommend you buy this coin now.

This thread must be a joke. Who would compare Ethereum to Tron? This is like comparing US dollar to Zimbabwe dollar.
This thread should be locked already. This is one of the most stupid comparisons in crypto currency history.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 28, 2018, 04:49:59 PM
You can buy both if money is not a problem for you. Both of them are very good altcoins specially the Ethereum. If you believe that these coins will change your life, you need to have them no matter what. These coins will give you a very good fortune someday.
Activity: 126
April 28, 2018, 04:22:20 PM
I like Ethereum more so I'd prefer to buy it, but it depends on you because it's your money, not mine.
Anyway, good luck!
Activity: 504
April 28, 2018, 04:09:07 PM
I think that it is because of the streaming video that this coin will be much more promising. A lot of his companies create coins with the help of the etherium and the payment for transactions is also carried out by the etherium. Therefore, do not pay attention to the fact that other platforms can compete with the etherium.
Activity: 448
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
April 28, 2018, 02:43:57 PM
TRON is very expensive now. I think that a strong dump of this coin will soon begin. I do not recommend you buy this coin now.
Activity: 322
April 28, 2018, 02:41:36 PM
I always prefer a more stable coin. I am interested in stable profit and minimal risks, so I choose Efriuim. Although TRON also has prospects, but I would not risk it.
Wow, did you find a new coin - Efriuim? I've never heard of such a coin) sounds interesting for me Grin
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 28, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
In the two coin I would choose to buy ETH right now, I do not know how the Tron has the potential but for me ETH will be the market leader in the next year. I believe this and I decided to buy and keep them for a long time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
I always prefer a more stable coin. I am interested in stable profit and minimal risks, so I choose Efriuim. Although TRON also has prospects, but I would not risk it.
Activity: 532
April 28, 2018, 01:23:09 PM
Now I advise to wait some corrections for Trx. For today price is too expensive. But after month it can be cheap already. If uptrend will continue and team will go by milestones Tron price will much more
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 28, 2018, 01:00:32 PM
eth is always a good investment as a means of investing a coin is not invested every time only if the price is taken at the appropriate time is earned beautifully.
Activity: 308
April 28, 2018, 12:01:22 PM
I invested in both of these coins, but I put more money in ETH, because it is a more stable coin than TRON. Both of these coins are very promising.
Invest in these coins, you can, but you need to consider the risks, in the situation with TRON, they are high, with ETH lower, respectively, and the profit with TRON can get higher.
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 11:52:05 AM
I invested in both of these coins, but I put more money in ETH, because it is a more stable coin than TRON. Both of these coins are very promising.
Pages:
Jump to: