Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 52. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 05:41:08 PM
I would advice you to buy ETH and etherium is more reliable than TRX. Eth is like the queen of the Crypto world and it is more technologically established coin. Further risk factor is also low when comparing to TRX and all the platform are supports ETH. It is good profit making coin and best for a long term term investment.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 04:48:23 PM
I would recommend not to put all of your eggs in one basket. Make a portfolio of different altcoins. Of course you can invest most of your money into one-two big players, but it would be wise to spread the rest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 05:38:27 PM
None, because you lack enough information about crypto. You should research a lot by yourself rather relying on someone's suggestions. after a while you will stop posting things like "I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop"... Secondly if you want to make money in crypto, the second most important question is when to enter and exit
Activity: 136
April 19, 2018, 05:24:04 PM
For me, I definitely want you to invest in ETH, because it's a huge amount of money with strong support from the community, unlike the TRX that only makes fomo for their money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 19, 2018, 05:18:24 PM
I Will chose ETH over TRX.TRX is good but not great.ETH is a project that will grow time by time in near future.It will never be old.And in my opinion, TRX is a hyped coin people just buy that's it.But ETH is in the position cause people trust it and more than 85% ico Based on ETH.The risk factor is low on eth.The price is still low so grab some it will give you some pure profit.And one more suggestion, don't invest all your money in one single coin.And do some research on your own before investment.
Activity: 180
April 15, 2018, 04:49:16 PM
Buy SCS!! Lambo by Nov!!
Activity: 266
April 15, 2018, 04:44:00 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

TRX is scam in my opinion because that past growth was so fast. Ethereum have less risks then I would pick eth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
April 15, 2018, 04:36:00 PM
Vitalik Buterin, the founder of Ethereum recently bashed Tron team for comparing tron with ethereum and also copying content from eth whitepaper, tron has long way ahead and they need to prove their value by keeping their promises about project development.
Activity: 292
April 15, 2018, 04:34:00 PM
I advise you to buy ETH, because the profit generated is greater if we invest in ETH.
Activity: 111
April 15, 2018, 04:31:08 PM
You should understand that right now all market falling and will go dip much more, but watch on some other coins like WTC or PRL, NEO maybe.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 03:44:10 PM
At a cursory introduction to the TRON platform, it seems that it is a decentralized analogue of Google Play.
The project is quite interesting and has a number of advantages:

the possibility of free and independent loading, storage and distribution of information in any form;

reward for active work and development assistance;

free exchange of any supported assets with their advantages and available services;

It is planned to unite the entire range of entertainment products in the network, which will increase the comfort and quality, simplify the interaction, but at the same time maintain the full autonomy of each project.

The Crypto currency has great potential, a clear long-term plan with the formulation of specific stages of development, which indicates the serious intentions of the developers and an objective assessment of the prospects. Growth will be restrained by the process of universal integration of detachment on a global scale.
Activity: 574
April 15, 2018, 03:14:06 PM
If to choose between ETH and TRX, then there is nothing to think about, the choice is obvious! Of course same Etherium. I would advise you to pay attention and to other top altcoins.
Activity: 406
Presale is live!
April 15, 2018, 03:08:03 PM
I think that ETH is much more reliable than TRX. But ETH will not give you as much profit as TRX. You must assess the risks yourself and make a decision.
Activity: 490
April 15, 2018, 03:05:25 PM
In such a situation, it is not customary to ask people's opinions, because they may just not be right, I think that it's up to you to decide, it's just worthwhile to be more attentive to details and to the news of projects.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
April 15, 2018, 03:02:50 PM
İ my opinion tron is shitcoin. They could not write white paper. They coppied other altcoins. İn this reason ether is better than tron.
Activity: 336
April 15, 2018, 03:01:22 PM
The popular coin of the crypto currencies exchange is tron. I think the project is beautiful and successful. but my preference is Ethereum. because the volume of money is wider, more stable and much stronger. I made my investment by taking ethereum.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 15, 2018, 02:58:00 PM
I know that TRON has so more suppoters  bit not more than Eth. Ethereum - the best choice. It is more developed, than TRON. Many other coins are in Ethereums block chain. Last time ETH showes progress rise in scaling within several months or this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
April 15, 2018, 02:48:17 PM
i can suggest you, buy (APPC)AppCoins - he is very promising one,and in future will make x10 or more.Just check and read, then think what to do.
Anyway my bet for ETH,he is stable and always is to up.
Activity: 518
April 15, 2018, 02:47:09 PM
I suggest ETH, pure and technology wise great and far ahead than Tron, Tron looks like for past experience mostly dump and pump coin.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
In present situation I would advise to buy ETH rather tha TRON. ETH is at lowest price and it’s profit making coin in the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: