Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 54. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
What do you know about TRON? The Ethereum was one of the first coins which I bought.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 03:32:59 PM
Hello everyone! Throne is a very promising coin, as entertainment is traditionally considered to be a profitable direction in business. Every year there are applications and platforms that attract a huge number of visitors on the planet. If the blockchain takes root in this element, then success is guaranteed. But I still support the opinion of the majority, call Ethereum, it covers the masses of the people, and more secure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 03:30:54 PM
To be honest, that throne does not inspire confidence. Very dubious all sorts of blockbusters 3.0, 4.0 and so on. And the ether has a good team of developers and a common recognition of people
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 03:09:28 PM
Better invest in both Tron and ETH. ETH is more secured and it will be stable as soon as the market goes up again. TRON is speculative coin. you can try at this price and hodl for 2 to 3 months to get good returns.
Activity: 186
April 09, 2018, 04:38:14 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
I think TRON has a too speculative component, the last boom was created artificially. NEO is a more stable coin and a project with a real future.
Activity: 200
Presale Starting May 1st
April 06, 2018, 09:30:21 AM
Very difficult choice.It seems to me that both of them deserve to buy them and in large enough amount, I think actually
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 09:24:13 AM
Will support the majority and say it is better to take the Ethereum. Not least because they concerned a lot more people, so his future will be covered much more of the remaining coins.

Wisdom of the masses is a pretty good strategy to follow when it comes to choosing what to invest in. But wisodom of masses is not good strategy for knowing when to sell and when to buy

Kiss Kiss
Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 06, 2018, 09:21:24 AM
This is absolutely your choice.I would advise you to carefully study the specifications of these coins and choose what you need now
brand new
Activity: 0
April 06, 2018, 06:59:55 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

According to the last events, cryptocurrency seems to be the future! I personally think, that one of the best new inventions is ICO. If you are interested in it, check the NCRYPTO. It’s a tool used to simplify and economic ally optimize interactions between business and individuals, rather than offer another way of crowdfunding or running so-called ICO
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
It is obvious that Ethereum because it is one of the leaders in the cryptocurrency market, I believe that it will soon grow and become an absolute leader in General
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 08:43:38 AM
I would choose TRON. ETH price is still too much overevaluate and its price is going to fall more. TRON is an ERC20 token, but it will become a real coin after the release of the TRON mainnet. The price is still cheap and not overevaluate i think. I don't think 1 TRX is going to be $1000. But TRX price has more chance to increase than the current ETH price.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 06, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

TRON interesting enough to try. during this time many are working on Ethereum and experiencing the price of ethical tides. so we need experience from other coins, like TRON this. and I see TRON has improved a pretty good development.
Activity: 294
April 06, 2018, 05:16:44 AM
Eth would be the best at this time.  Ethereum is a solid coins which we can say that is second to bitcoin.  I know eth will recover again to its top price. But for me investing into crypto its better not to invest 100% in 1 coin, you can make it 50/50 or 70/30. Tron also is a good coin and i'm waiting for it to prove what tron can do.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
April 06, 2018, 05:09:45 AM
I recommend ETH because it is more secured and it will be stable as soon as the market goes up again
Activity: 70
April 06, 2018, 04:58:09 AM
Eth will always be the first coin I buy, it has huge potential to beat the bitcoin
i think so
Activity: 144
April 06, 2018, 04:57:29 AM
I do not like tron, this is not a real application coin, but it has a large community so I will still invest in it
Activity: 87
April 06, 2018, 04:56:37 AM
If it was me, I would buy two coin, three years later I would sell them maybe then I would be a billionaire
Activity: 112
April 06, 2018, 04:56:02 AM
Definitely eth, because eth has a very large community, supports multiple ecosystems, and is one of the coin's most valuable in crypto, however eth investment will bring in not much profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 03:54:54 AM

I think that you should buy ethereum too much and maybe we will not be able to see these levels again in our life .this may be our investment in our life
In my mind you of course must buy ethereum on all what you have in other portfails, but you better dont listen what we'll tell you, cause that's not always truth
Activity: 210
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 06, 2018, 01:47:06 AM

And conversations should not start and say that stocking up for the future with ether until it at a low price. The throne is a coin similar to the life cycle on the doge, so it is not worth investing in it.
Pages:
Jump to: