Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 53. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 15, 2018, 02:34:39 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

Really man? You are confused with the TRON and ETH? Thats really surprising to know fact that someone can get stumbled upon in the situation like this. The answer for this is off course ETHER from my side. Look at the TRON, it is penny stock exchange with pink sheet profits! It cant do much for you besides ,making you await for long log time and give nothing in return. So be careful if you think that its cheapest coin and you can get huge quantities of it. Sometimes quality is important as well dude.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 04:38:30 PM
There was a similar topic with the exact same sum of 500$. I would suggest to not put all of your eggs in one basket and create a portfolio of different coins. You can invest most of your sum into something established like ETH, but at the same time try to play with not so famous altcoins.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 02:31:57 PM
I would suggest Ethereum than Tron because ethereum already proved its name in the crypto currency and stability for long-term holdings.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 02:31:09 PM
Choose bitcoin. it's only have good ways really bright future and only worth to investments of your blood-worked money
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 08:03:34 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

I would suggest to buy ETH.of course ETH is not expensive like BTC but it is a second best in all altcoins.if you
have $500 to start than buy ETH  because ICO will run by ETH in future it will increase more.this is your first investment so better to buy established coin like ETH you are also agree with that.and TRX (TRON) it is a new token i do not think it can compare with ETH.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 12, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

Ethereum is among the most expensive Altcoin. but by trying to have a TRON would be better. therefore you should try to buy TRON. so it can understand with the course of TRON coins.
Activity: 233
April 12, 2018, 04:25:07 AM
One of the more popular coin lately is the tron. One of the coins with high potential. Surely the money-making investor. but i think eth is more stable and reliable.
Activity: 101
April 12, 2018, 04:21:29 AM
I will show you reason why I choose TRON. TRON is a blockchain-based, open-source protocol for the global digital entertainment industry. TRON supports various kinds of blockchain networks and smart contract systems, including bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Qtum, and other public blockchain smart contracts, provides developers with multiprotocol infrastructure for entertainment app development, and allows users to enjoy smooth multiprotocol smart networks. And it's good enough to invest in.
Activity: 104
April 12, 2018, 04:19:48 AM
Of course ETH - Ethereum will go higher than before.
Activity: 518
April 11, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

Some time ago I was very interested in TRON. But it failed. To be honest no more interest to this currency. It seems quite stable now but Ethereum is much more prospective cryptocurrency of course.
Activity: 532
April 10, 2018, 10:47:02 AM
Definitely Ethereum the first smart contract platform with over 100 tokens and products built on top of that platform has a huge following and community.. Think of ethereum as a successor of bitcoin it will always be in top 3 charts IMO so think about its price in long term.
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 10:40:42 AM
obviously ETH, A Stable project.
you should go for eth and if you want to divide your investment into more than 1 coins, then  ETH and TRX.
Activity: 112
April 10, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

For $ 500, I think you should buy ETH or you can split money to invest if you like ETH and TRON. $ 300 you will invest in ETH and $ 200 left to buy TRON. These two coin are good but ETH seems to have more futures
Activity: 84
April 10, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

ETH always should prefer it allows more and more projects and most profitable coin
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
of course eth. eth has a great smart contract and the stable price. i think eth has a good future if you hold it for long term invesment.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2018, 09:04:15 AM
I think you should split between the two, if you believe in TRON's growth potential.

Ethereum will be a pretty stable investment, and it 's really low at the moment.
Tron would be for big short term profit but more risky.

I would do 300$ ETH and maximum 200$ TRON or something like that.
Activity: 406
April 10, 2018, 08:51:39 AM
For me i prefer to invest it to ethereum. I think this alt will will give you more profit in the near future. And ethereum has establish itself as one of the best alts in the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
April 10, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
i dont know what is that TRON you are talking about , therfor i would only recomend you to buy eth because eth is of course verry well known and verry trusted when it comes to investmen/trading or for personal usage. Dont get tempted easily to some other unkown coins that seems verry promising or good to be true because they maybe only a scam or just a pump and dump scheme/types of coins.

Please be careful and do your own research before you put any single amount.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 10, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

I would invest in TRON for short-term because it looks like TRX can gain 50% in a matter of week. And then I would exchange TRX for ETH to hold it for several months until the market recovers to its mid January level. Make your own conclusions, as always, because my prediction on TRON was based on my amateurish analysis of behavior of the coin during the past several months. Also idk maybe TRX will be doing very good in the future, but I personally would prefer Ethereum for a long term investment.
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 08:13:12 AM
I would have bought the throne. The main idea of the project is not to make a profit by increasing the price of the coin, but to work on improving the blockchain protocols. Developers believe that market participants should have equal opportunities. The platform should bring not only money, but also benefit to people.Today, virtual entertainment is estimated at 1 trillion. dollars'. With increasing interest, the price for 1 TRX will also increase.
Pages:
Jump to: