Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 55. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 19
April 06, 2018, 01:29:46 AM
Ethereum is better than Tron, less risky because Tron has a lot of issues rather than Ethereum team
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
April 06, 2018, 01:26:06 AM
It will  be better you buy Eth because of its usability. I believe  tron is over hype with no real world usability.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 01:16:46 AM
yes sir you can it,im also bay trone coin (492 sotosi) price in 7000 coin and bay 1ETH i hope get a big profit.
Activity: 113
April 06, 2018, 12:50:55 AM
I think you should buy ETH because you can do many things to ETH and its is one of the best altcoin.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 12:50:36 AM
Invest 70% of your money in the ethereum, 30% in the TRON. Both cryptocurrencies are good. But the ethereum is very common. Most businesses use it for themselves for smart contracts. The tron is more like a social network than a cryptocurrency, but at the same time, an intelligent idea is built on the niggo. Invest primarily in technology that is better developed in the ethereum
Activity: 111
April 06, 2018, 12:42:25 AM
I think with the capital you have, you better buy or eth investment because eth price is still pretty cheap and future predictions will be able to compete with bitcoin price
Activity: 434
April 05, 2018, 11:32:57 PM
If you ask me what should I buy I choose ethereum than other coins in crypto world because as we can see ethreum is the most strong coins than other. Ethereum is like bitcoin that has the possibility to stand alone as being strong coins in crypto world.
Activity: 224
April 05, 2018, 11:18:00 PM
I prefer buying eth instead of trx because trx is an overrated coin.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 11:16:40 PM
for me it's better to buy ETH than to buy TRON because the price of ethereum is too low now and if you invested here today you will earn a lot when the ETH price increases.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 10:54:08 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
Ethereum is better than TRON. so you choose Ethereum will benefit. in addition, Ethereum also has a gradual development. enabling us to make a big profit in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
April 05, 2018, 05:50:53 PM
my advice than you are confused to choose to buy ETH or TRON, you better buy BTC, it will give you more profit than you invest in ETH or TRON, because I see the price of bitcoin is always increase very high every year than the price of ETH and TRON.
That is a good reply to any investor. If he do not know about this thing to invest in BTC and he want to invest for getting some profit then he have to invest in bitcoin because it is now in the deep of bottom and the next step will be definitely a rise in the price so the profit from bitcoin is sure.

But still if he want to invest in altcoin between Tron or Eth then I will give him two suggestions that if he is not much familiar with trade and he cannot manage for immediate trade and he want a long term investment then he have to invest in Eth while if he know to trade and want a short term trade then Tron is better as right now the fluctuations in the Tron price is much better.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 05, 2018, 05:43:36 PM
TRON(TRX) is obviously future bright coin I think.Although TRX supply is huge but this coin growing is really incredible.Still TRX big pumping more than 26% up suddenly.So,I think now don't try to buy this coin.You can wait for something dumping.ETH price is now very low I think also you can buy more for investment purpose & there are no possibility to losses with ETH investment.
Activity: 364
April 05, 2018, 05:36:43 PM
my advice than you are confused to choose to buy ETH or TRON, you better buy BTC, it will give you more profit than you invest in ETH or TRON, because I see the price of bitcoin is always increase very high every year than the price of ETH and TRON.
Activity: 182
April 05, 2018, 05:31:23 PM
Atypical statement of the question)
In general, of course I think that TRON can not be compared with Eth. Even if we consider that the TRON is more high-tech, the ether is still very significant and everyone has in mind.
Personally, my opinion: it is quite reasonable to catch a certain amount of TRONE. At the same time, the price of the ETH is now objectively good. And it must be used!
Activity: 182
April 05, 2018, 05:28:59 PM
I think ETH is better option. It's like it's more known than TRON and i don't think it will gain much profit in next years. Also investing in ETH now is good choice as it's price will go higher and higher.
Activity: 142
April 05, 2018, 05:24:51 PM
It seems to me that they are completely different. It is very difficult to compare these projects. I believe that ETH will start to recover, because it is a strong project. But I have a lot of doubts about the fact that TRX is also so strong.
Activity: 85
April 05, 2018, 05:22:48 PM
Well, history showed that you should have bought Tron instead of Ethereum  Grin Tron recently listed on Bithumb and there is a 30% spike in price. However you never know the news and for the majority of our choices it's just a lottery. Wish I could have some inside information on this kind of listings, news and partnerships
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 05:22:33 PM
Split your investment as well as possible. and do not choose between two currencies, but distribute it on several Altcoins.
Activity: 574
April 05, 2018, 05:17:39 PM
ETH.
It better than TRON.
But that is just my opinion.
If you wanna take Tron is great.
But i think ETH is best.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 05, 2018, 05:19:31 PM
if my suggestion is better you buy Ethereum than you buy TRON, because I think Ethereum price will increase more than TRON price, therefore if you want to get big profit better you buy and hold Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: