Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 67. (Read 25729 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 35
March 30, 2018, 01:38:14 PM
Better buy Ether. No doubt it's time-proved and wildly used coin. No need  to compare it with TRON, or ADA, or some other alt.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
I just don't see how anyone can be recommending to invest in a team who copied and pasted their white paper.

Please. Just. Buy. ETH.

https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 01:29:51 PM
Since this is your first purchase in cryptos, I'll suggest you buy ethereum, i think it's now at the rate of $374 which is quite low due to the dip in market and I hope it can multiply your capital by 2x within some weeks.
Besides ethereum has a very strong blockchain which i think it's the most affordable in cryptos.
Activity: 90
March 30, 2018, 01:27:53 PM
TRON basically means that digital media creators who use Tron have total control and ownership over the data they create, including how it is distributed to their audiences. This cuts out intermediaries like Google Play and the Apple Store and excludes the fees those companies charge creators to have their material available on their platforms.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
March 30, 2018, 01:25:22 PM
EThereum and Tron both are good coins. I will suggest you to buy ethereum for now because there prices are low now and in coming time you will definitely get good profits.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 01:22:50 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
If I were you I will invest on Ethereum and now the price is low its the best time to buy. The prices in the market are so volatile and it will be temporary because in the coming months prices will go up again.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
March 30, 2018, 01:18:58 PM
Stay in USD until a bottom hits.
Activity: 197
March 30, 2018, 01:10:09 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

ETH is always Best crypto coin after bitcoin. I don't know how to compare between ETH and TRX(Tron). ETH is decentralize Blcokchain with Smart Contract and its established crypto coin. Most Of the ICO Project comes from ETH platform right now and in future it will be increase more . That's time ETH Price going to Moon. TRX(TRON) is just a token and its' run in Ethereum Network. I don't think so it's good project like Ethereum and it's can be competition with ETH. I think ETH is best choice for your invest and make profitable.  
Activity: 336
March 30, 2018, 01:09:32 PM
ETH is the obvious answer. Didn't TRON copy and paste their white paper? Or am I thinking of something else? I for one wouldn't put a dime into the work of scammers if that's what they did.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 01:07:00 PM
ETH. No doubt about that to me. Beacuse ETH is mora stable and advanced coin than TRON. But in profit perspective you will get more profit investing in TRON. But since it is unstable, it will dump as well. In short, you want more stable but less risky investment, ETH is the best.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
March 30, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

of course TRON price is cheaper than ethereum.
but, in growth opportunities ethereum is superior to tron. I think you can buy eth and tron, you can buy 1 ethereum and the rest for tron. I think that's fair.

You should not buy the cheap altcoins mate. There are many many potential altcoins must be chosen while you are investing on any altcoins. Please look into the marketplace capital and potential expectation of the market bro.
TRX will be cheaper than ethereum but ethereum captures more than 20 percent of market place volume like bitcoin capturing the market. These kind of high volume coin will be survive in the market for long time.
Activity: 420
March 30, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

I don't understand why do you want to buy TRON or ether. I think that the better for your will be buy a lot of other small altcoins, such as NEO, ripple, dash for your 500$.
Activity: 163
March 30, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

I would get the ethereum because the ethereum was too low.I would prefer ethereum because I know its popularity .i think ethereum will recover in short time

Activity: 602
March 30, 2018, 12:57:59 PM
You are right, No doubt about the power of Ethereum but we can’t underestimate Tron.

Right now the value of TRON is low as compare Ethereum, so you can take a big quantity, but as you are a new comer so my opinion is you must have to split your aced to ETH & TRON.
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 30, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

of course TRON price is cheaper than ethereum.
but, in growth opportunities ethereum is superior to tron. I think you can buy eth and tron, you can buy 1 ethereum and the rest for tron. I think that's fair.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 30, 2018, 12:52:34 PM
Ethereum has a lot of ICOs based on it, but definitely isn't as safe of an investment as others here are claim it to be.

I think you should also seriously consider NEO. Before this down turn, NEO was holding strong whilst everything else crashed, it will probably be one of the first to make its way back to its all time high.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
March 30, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

if you compared TRON with ETH,, its wrong because Ethereum is better than TRON in all side my friend
so, i recommend you to buy Eth  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
March 30, 2018, 12:45:56 PM
In such an unstable time, I would recommend that you refrain from investing in any cryptocurrency. It can be very risky. But if you want to take a risk then I recommend now to buy only bitcoin. This is the most reliable of all cryptocurrencies and it can die the last. Perhaps now the capital will leave the altcoins and save bitcoin. What is the capital will support altcoins?
Activity: 602
March 30, 2018, 12:40:26 PM
I do not see the TRON project as something serious, of course there were times, many people saw how TRON conquered new heights, but now I think that the situation will not change and I most likely will buy ETH.
Activity: 250
March 30, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

if you have $ 500 you can buy 1 eth more, yes I guess this is the most ideal compared to tron. I prefer to ethereum. because however eth is more effective in terms of growth because it has technology and smart contracts
Pages:
Jump to: