Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 105. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
Just don't repeat the same mistake. Wink
copper member
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 09:53:04 AM
you should make an accurate search mate, there are a lot of good ICO's
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 21, 2018, 09:46:32 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Just continue doing your thing and just trust those ICOs that are really on the top list on some of the ICO ratings right now and don't give up on what you want because that will reward you soonest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
June 21, 2018, 09:44:27 AM
if you join the ico and invest you better choose the ico with potential you can ask their support for you to know all the things you do not know and to make sure you get the legitimate ico especially you will be investing in your coin sales to make sure that you have the right or legit your ico
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 09:42:31 AM
You can continue investing in Ico's although many scams lately their is still good to invest. Start searching which is best Ico's lately to invest. I had scam before so now I have to make sure to check the project is best good quality and they can enhance the project.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Yes, continue investing even though there are possible problems because this problems are just created artificially and it is known to just weaken your consciousness and lets your mind panic.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
I'm a risk taker. And being a risk taker is having the guts to invest continuously. I'm using my profit in trading to participate in ICOS and I only got my funds by trading and havent done cashing in any fiat for a long time
Activity: 87
June 21, 2018, 09:39:50 AM
I do not think that one should stop investing entirely, as there are good projects that one should not miss if possible. But one should do ones research and make sure that the project is legit and that the project has potential to grow. But there is always risk, no matter the research.       
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 09:32:54 AM
Continue investing in spite of all possible problems, because it seems to me that all these problems are created artificially, and this is known to greatly weaken your consciousness and increase panic in your mind.
Activity: 39
June 21, 2018, 09:29:35 AM
Personally I think the major time for ICO's has passed and you are just as well waiting for the coins to release and jumping on them post-ICO

We are long gone from early January when ICO's were launching every day and x10 x20 regularly.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 09:27:33 AM
yes right now according to me should should hold on little bit because now days market is low.and if you still want to invest then invest in long term project.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 21, 2018, 09:23:53 AM
There is a "golden investment rule", that force you to diversify your risks. Most likely, if you invest in different 10 projects, only 1-3 of them will give a good profit. If you agree with this reality you can continue to invest in ICOs.
Activity: 224
June 21, 2018, 01:55:21 AM
ICO is still dependent on the general trend of the market. But it is an integral part of the growth of the crypto market and the blockchain industry. Along with bitcoin, altcoin and ICO, there are many more great gadgets, practical ideas that are appropriate and close to the needs of the users. I believe that IMMVR is one of the ICO quality projects at this time. Take a moment to pay attention to this revolutionary idea. I believe you will feel more confident with the ICO.
https://immvr.se/ico/
Activity: 62
June 21, 2018, 01:54:42 AM
I wouldn't say you shouldn't. But the truth of the matter is, do proper research before making any investment of any kind. Research is important since you're gonna be investing your hard earned money.
Activity: 252
June 21, 2018, 01:50:51 AM
If you have enough skill on how to determine a good ICO so good luck and join. These is an easy way for profit. May I add these sign of a true ICO, first access the website and look for everthing good ico must be full detailed and not higlighting the sales and investment return. Sign that they are just targetting to scam people. Second the team, find out if these the real people. Product must be interesting not over idealistic for the plan. Whitepaper is well detailed. Some of scam is seems sentence looks on wikipidea. Look for the content
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2018, 01:42:41 AM
I think that it is worth investing in the project only after their tokens come out on the exchange. Now it is too risky to invest in a project that is at the ICO stage.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
June 21, 2018, 12:25:47 AM
If you think ICO is really promising, if you have thoroughly tested this ICO, and you have no questions, then invest.  I had 3 failed ICOs.  So now I do not invest in ICO.  Perhaps in the future, I will forget about these cases and again I will invest.
Activity: 75
June 20, 2018, 11:58:46 PM
The probability of a successful ICO is very small, but if you are very optimistic about your investment in ICO projects, I think you can continue to invest, if the project is successful it will bring you tremendous wealth, if you do not look good on it, you also You can opt out.
Activity: 169
June 20, 2018, 11:54:54 PM
According to the current market, I think we can continue to invest. Because many cryptocurrencies now have very low prices. I will continue to invest in some crypto currencies in this market.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
June 20, 2018, 11:52:38 PM
Yes of course! You should continue to invest your money in some projects that will help your investments grow. Unless you don't have enough investments try to do some task in bounty campaigns that will give you a rewards after the campaign successfully ended. If I had a big money to invest I would rather invest it than spending it for nothing.
Jump to: