Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 108. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 510
June 19, 2018, 08:48:16 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Yes, you must continue. A fighter who stops fighting after being punched once never becomes a champion.

And try to choose wisely this time. Investing on ICOs is harder these days, so it has got to be a very good one to give you profit. If you decided to stop investing in ICOs and choose established projects, go for something which has development and is believed to have a future, and has low prices. Not very hard to choose these days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 07:42:40 AM
Making this decision is highly dependent on you the individual, Always remember this golden rule, "invest what you can afford to lose". Besides if investing in ICO is going well for you, I suggest you wait and buy the coin as soon as it hits exchanges. However, you should try to do further research before taking any action.
In recent years, there are really promising projects, the price of which, after entering the exchange, falls very much, even below the ICO price. This can be used at the moment and this is most likely due to the unstable situation on the market. It seems to me that such an opportunity will soon disappear.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 07:25:38 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I think you should be more careful in the future to invest in ico although promised are going to get a lot of provit. in investing (ico) in my opinion it is necessary to note also the company that issued the bounty project will provide token-token. because the preaching that you read are not always 100% correct. I think you need to forward it

If you think your investments is not worth it, then you have to decide whether to continue investing or not. We all know that the market price is not stable, it goes ups and downs. So you just have to be smart in choosing where you want to put your investment.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 19, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

Invest into ICO project is not good option right now besides that this moment down trend still running. If you want invest into ICO project please stop or wait until market have significant price moving again. I believe you should replace your asset ( invest ) into currency market ( forex ) because currency is more stable than crypto.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 07:01:32 AM
Making this decision is highly dependent on you the individual, Always remember this golden rule, "invest what you can afford to lose". Besides if investing in ICO is going well for you, I suggest you wait and buy the coin as soon as it hits exchanges. However, you should try to do further research before taking any action.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 06:59:17 AM
Yes this the best time for you to invest into cryptocurrency. Because now i think were into the world of crypto invest while it last.
Activity: 253
June 19, 2018, 06:58:51 AM
The  decision  is  on  your  hands  ,  Fialure  is  always  in  our  back  but  you  can  avoid  this  using  a  good strategy on  investing  .  Investing  on  crypto is good  but  needs  the  right  timing  .
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 06:56:45 AM
Now there is a lot of cheating in the market, and I advise you to buy more coins that are already on the market and not invest in ICO as it is very dangerous and therefore you can simply lose your money.

As you said "cheating" is on the market with top coins that have big trading volume to make extra profit from weak hands, but in ICO field there is clear scam Grin No matter how strong your hands are, they can just leave with your money Embarrassed
Activity: 164
June 19, 2018, 06:45:59 AM
Maybe you did not have a good research about the ICO you had invested. Investors should read first the whitepaper to know the ICO's goal, to know if it has a potential, and to know if the composition of the team is good enough. You should never believe on that news. You should continue to invest on ICOs. And about giving suggestions, you should research on your own.
Activity: 274
June 19, 2018, 06:43:44 AM
It's important to remember what you are doing by investing in an ICO - this is not like an investment fund, you're providing capital required to propel a business forward. We're in a riskier space here than anything you'd get on kickstarter or crowdfunding - a majority of those projects also fail to succeed and reach their longer-term exit strategies. Only invest if you truly believe in the project, and you want to help and see it through....accept that you might lose all of your money. If you're still happy, then go for it....but don't look at an ICO expecting returns, you'll likely end up disappointed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
June 19, 2018, 06:41:34 AM
I think that you need to continue investing. We all make mistakes sometimes. Next time, just choose the project more carefully.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 06:41:14 AM
Now there is a lot of cheating in the market, and I advise you to buy more coins that are already on the market and not invest in ICO as it is very dangerous and therefore you can simply lose your money.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 19, 2018, 06:34:20 AM
I will say you can continue to invest more and more. As long as the ico projects still exists. And right now the price of all coin generally have decreased so you can continue to invest before the price increases.
As long as you get profit continue to invest in ICO because you might get huge profit, but there's a situation you cannot avoid it is the risk to take and possible to lose your money. But since you started to invest, it means you know the risk of doing investing and you know you can possible to win or lose, and i think you should continue to invest since you have knowledge about it and you what to do if you do invest now or wait for a while.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 06:32:39 AM
I think 92% is really high for ICO's failure rate. I don't have the exact figure yet but it should be less than what is mentioned. I promoted ICO by means of bounty and majority of them were a success. I am still holding their token until now and waiting for the price to go up again. You should decided on your own if you still want to invest. Don't believe on hearsay and research on facts. Don't invest on something you don't know and check if the coin's demand for the next 5 years. There are a lot of good ICO's to choose from. Don't lose hope yet.
I agree that it is better to think with your own head and draw your own conclusions. In this process, even if you lose, you will regret much less than trusting someone to lose everything.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
June 19, 2018, 06:31:53 AM
Lack of research, analysts and thoroughness in choosing ico will impact the loss of all your money. Unlike if you can choose ico, I suggest you to visit ico analyst site like icorating etc. At least this can minimize the possibility to lose money in the future. I've also experienced it, it's all because of my lack of research on their ico.
Activity: 57
June 19, 2018, 06:29:39 AM
We have to continue to do what we know is the best and nothing good more than continue to invest.we just have to know much about the particular coin that we are dealing with.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 06:26:23 AM
If you're looking on good ICO, try to visit the website of my signature campaign its already raised more that 17M$. And its very potential ICO for me now. I invested my few $ but not so very big. I am not rich. Don't lose you hope on this ICO investment it will be succeed in the future. Hold you faiths and continues you dreams.
Activity: 406
Next Generation Antivirus
June 19, 2018, 06:24:23 AM
Now is the best time to invest in the market itself, and eventually you can find yourself a normal project and invest in it, and your wallet will get fat.
Activity: 302
June 19, 2018, 06:21:49 AM
My answer is Yes, you should grab the solid projects and get rich when the market is bull. Privcy is one of the most attractive project I am invloved in, it is a 20-week Airdrop project, has a great and a great future!
Activity: 81
June 19, 2018, 06:17:48 AM
I will say you can continue to invest more and more. As long as the ico projects still exists. And right now the price of all coin generally have decreased so you can continue to invest before the price increases.
Jump to: