Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 35. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 252
July 28, 2018, 11:45:37 AM
yeah never give up, do not panic and never fear. never accept the defeat. keep investing in the past if some breaks have hurt you. you should have more reading and experience. the crypto money market is big enough to make money and everyone has opportunities.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 08:34:49 AM
Yes, you should continue to invest in altcoin. Investment is a good thing to have a better life than working. In this past few months many altcoin are pump down it's price because of it's competition in the market. Many altcoin are not successful of their projects.
And they say, it was a scam but they don't know that it was a market competition. Because of many new ICO projects out now everyone's need to compete so that their project will succeed. Invest in altcoin that have a great opportunity to rise and also have a great potential to success with their project.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 02:26:33 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Totally agree with your point. there are more potential coins  but most of them get failure after a while later.
Personally, i will keep finding a good ICO by doing research carefully. There is no secure for everyone to gain profit from ICO.
If you dont want to get risky from ICO, Long-term investment in top coin is good for you.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 01:37:29 AM
My opinion is not to invest in ICO because price are dump after the listing on exchange because there are lots of bounty hunter who sell their coin and price will decrease.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:34:48 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

In my own opinion, its okay to invest in ICO projects but make sure it is legit. Failure in ICO investments is included in this industry. You constantly take a risk in every decision you make just like here in bitcoin investing you should invest a money you can afford to lose. Even though the project did not succeed at least you will not sorry for your lose.
Activity: 85
July 28, 2018, 01:23:17 AM
you can invest in altcoins, not necessarily invest in ico, but my advice you should learn to choose good projects
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 01:10:40 AM
just continue, who knows that ico you follow succeeded. Do not look at what others produce, just do what we are following. Hopefully you include the lucky ones, and ico you follow successfully.
Activity: 546
July 28, 2018, 01:10:24 AM
in this time the market is down and the coin rates are also low but if you take profit in invest your money in the market and purchase coins which is in low rate and then sale your coins when the market is going up then you will take extra profit from this time.
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 01:08:25 AM
personally, I love to invest in ico , I have been involved in investing in many projects and I still like it
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
July 28, 2018, 01:04:03 AM
I have not invested in ICO for a while, it is very difficult to predict the current ICO project. I chose to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Riple, and EOS. Investing for the long term.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 12:59:09 AM
you have good movement by investing on ICO, but you need to do research more detail regarding every ICO you want to invest, we are all know that there is no guarantee for everyone to take profit from some ICO. But if you did proper and detail research you it might return you worth of profit. dont put your money in one basket.
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 12:48:48 AM
if you do not understand how to choose a good ico , my advice is to give up investment in ico .
Activity: 89
July 28, 2018, 12:46:12 AM
ICO projects are now in such a risky situation that they need to do a lot of research while investing. Almost every 2 out of 10 projects are successful, and these projects are not earning as much as the old ones (IMO)
Activity: 64
July 28, 2018, 12:40:15 AM

Ico can provide huge profits and the risks are also great, it is a choice and if you want to profit then you should invest in ico. For the news you mentioned, you should investigate the truth of the news you hear.
Activity: 85
July 28, 2018, 12:21:24 AM
you participated in one project and made a conclusion ? that's wrong . you just do not have experience and you do not know how to choose a good project .
Activity: 433
July 28, 2018, 12:15:06 AM
various ICO projects are now found on the market. recently it has become very difficult to choose which project will bring good income. but you can be completely sure that there are still quite promising projects on the market. you can just spend more time studying the market.
Activity: 47
July 27, 2018, 09:32:20 AM
Stupid question. If there are available funds, then you must always invest.
I'm hooked on ico pools, it's a awesome thing. The main thing is to choose an honest ICOpool manager, because the guys who organize pools on Primablock often take all your money and disappear. But this doesn't exactly happen on MyWish.
Activity: 94
July 27, 2018, 08:46:04 AM
The choice to keep contributing or not relies upon yourself. The most imperative as I would like to think, you should be cautious in picking land for the place to contribute. Be watchful picking the privilege ICO in the event that you truly need to put resources into ICO. It can not be denied if the numerous ICO that this misleading to make our trust in the ICO diminished. It is a characteristic thing, where there is great there must be likewise numerous violations. To guarantee you put resources into the privilege ICO then try not to be apathetic to profoundly investigate the data about the ICO.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
July 27, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

So you failed because you had chosen the wrong one? Try to self-educate and get some knowledge about ICO`s in general. There are a lot of topics about it, now to choose ICO, how to identify scam.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
July 27, 2018, 08:42:13 AM
we need to invest only in good projects, which are now very few. I think soon all will be adjusted, and a Scam will not be

I also hope that soon everything should improve. We are waiting for governments to start taking measures for scam projects.
Pages:
Jump to: