Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 34. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 09:23:58 AM
Right now i think it is better not to invest, wait till market recovery  and then start investing again. I personally still invest in very hyped projects that still can bring profit
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 09:16:41 AM
ICO investments are pretty risky, treat them as a small part of your crypto portfolio. You should have the majority in top 25 coins or ones that you truly believe in. ICO's can make you great returns, but often time they flop hard.

This is true. Since there is a huge risk when investing in ICO you can just invest a small amount in it so at the end you won't be frustrated. Make a research and study the coins that will make you gain more money than lose some. Play safe withit and be sure that you know what you are investing to.
Activity: 103
July 29, 2018, 05:41:53 AM
I think why are you so focused on investing in ICO? You can choose other investments. There are too many ways to make money in the encrypted world. I think ICO is a scam. I don't recommend that you continue to invest in ICO. Own money
Activity: 164
July 29, 2018, 05:39:59 AM
If you have enough money, I suggest you can invest. Because the price of cryptocurrency is now very low. And the price has fallen to the present, I think it is already the lowest price. I suggest that you should invest immediately.
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 05:39:10 AM
ICO right now is very risky compare to last year but still very profitable which can easily make your investment x2 or even x10. We have to really select ICO with thoroughly investigated the background of the project and the people working on the project.
Activity: 102
July 29, 2018, 05:30:51 AM
If you can identify a good ico, I think it is still possible to invest. Although there are a lot of icos every day, there are a lot of scams, but as long as you are careful, I can still find a good ico project. I have been investing so I believe it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 05:26:49 AM
I see the excellent potential of several promising ICOs with a really good idea and excellent development potential, so I personally continue to invest.
Activity: 128
July 29, 2018, 04:13:29 AM
Ico has a lot of scams. What we need to do is to distinguish these scams. How to find a good project and invest in it is very difficult. If you are a newbie, I suggest you not to participate. It is not very good in the market. Most ico prices are lower than ico, and it's very likely that you may have nothing to gain in a few months of hard work.
Activity: 61
July 29, 2018, 04:09:31 AM
Investment is always good, it involves you to a good life .
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 04:09:14 AM
I suggest you just pay more attention to the ICO you want to invest in.

Since many ICO projects have failed, we should invest in more promising ones. Make sure you do a rigorous study of the project, as this will lead you to lose money in the next few days and avoid fraudulent investments.
Activity: 34
July 29, 2018, 04:08:16 AM
ICO investments are quite risky, consider them as a small part of your cryptographic portfolio. You should have a majority in the top 25 coins or the ones you really believe in. ICO can make you a great return, but often time is gaining momentum.
Activity: 165
July 29, 2018, 04:06:03 AM
If you want to invest, I suggest you invest as soon as possible. Because cryptocurrencies have fallen a lot in this year's market, the price of cryptocurrencies is now very low. I think the price of cryptocurrencies should pick up in a few months.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 04:04:02 AM
I think that this is just your choice because it's all a lottery people are now afraid to invest in a project so the projects fail, I think that if you got it or you believe in yourself then continue this business.
Activity: 75
July 29, 2018, 03:50:06 AM
The main thing is not to despair,and to continue their work. Everything comes with experience .
Activity: 192
July 29, 2018, 03:48:09 AM
Cryptocurrency is one of the most profitable markets for investors. Investing in ICO promises to bring you a lot of profit. If your ICO project has growth potential then I suggest you keep investing. If that project is not likely to succeed then I suggest stopping.
Activity: 58
July 29, 2018, 03:11:46 AM
Thats bad this is a market only a good product will ensure survival of the tokens so better do your own research
copper member
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 02:58:40 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

You should continue to invest but small amount i do agree the fact that 92% of ICO projects fail only a few will make it. However don't let one setback discourage you from moving on if you are able to hit the remaining 8% for once you might earn back what you have lost previously another safe way is you do the bounty to get the coins instead.
Activity: 462
July 29, 2018, 02:55:02 AM
Why not invest? After all, if you choose the right investment project, you can earn good money. And this requires knowledge and investment experience.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 03:09:21 PM
To be honest I believe iCO investments are pretty cool and at the same time it's very risky, Just treat them as a small part of your crypto portfolio. You should have the majority in top 25 coins or ones that you truly believe in. It is possible that iCO's can make great returns for you but at times there market flop hard and go down when reach the market.
Activity: 294
July 28, 2018, 02:55:53 PM
I have been investing more than a year in the crypto currency. And I have an annual profit of 120%! I think this is the best solution - investing in the sphere of crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: