Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 31. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 01:45:15 AM
I think contributing is productive, with the expanding fame of crypto so I'm certain that the future will keep on improving, contribute now we'll get huge benefits sometime in the not so distant future, and I think purchasing presently is something worth being thankful for on the grounds that we get shabby costs.
Activity: 217
July 30, 2018, 01:44:29 AM
if you want to continue you need to learn from your mistakes. if you failed you learned sth. maybe your analyze was not good enoigh, maybe you just listen to other opinion which was wrong. anyway check any advice, opinion, suggestion by your own. Soake your analyhe before investing. If yo're not yure invest small and learn from your mistake. success may be around the corrner and if you stop you'll never get around the corner.
without losing money, it's hard to learn how to invest  Angry
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 01:34:02 AM
I think you can continue. But when you choose the right ones, you need to be more careful to find enough information to ensure the safety for you money and time. There are more ICO issue  every day, many are failed but others are continues to develop their their project , before you invest in ICO make sure you make a research for the project they want to establish.
Activity: 77
July 30, 2018, 01:32:43 AM
IT depends on you how you are investing. if you are investing then how much profit and how much you are getting. you must first have to research yourself. some % ICO is sitting here to steal peoples money. therefore, we should first protect ourselves.
Activity: 24
July 30, 2018, 01:19:22 AM
Investing in altcoin is very risky especially for beginners, knowledge of altcoin we must learn first before we invest in altcoin, but if the Ico or altcoin that we joined succes we will be get big benefit from altcoins
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 01:09:40 AM
Now there are really a lot of failed ICO, which simply can not collect the software cap, but in this case, real projects return the money. However, there are also fraudulent projects that just collect money and disappear and this is really a big problem!!! But I still continue to invest in ICO, I take 10 good projects in my opinion and invest in them! And it works!
Activity: 110
July 30, 2018, 12:54:36 AM
I trust you should. In the event that you stop, in what manner will you gain from this opportunity. Indeed there are fizzled ICO's and it's simply inescapable. Yet, that is the hazard we have to confront in the event that we need to gain huge in this wander. There is no immaculate speculation. It's simply a question of having the capacity to deal with those dangers further bolstering our good fortune.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
July 30, 2018, 12:53:04 AM
Hello! You need to do only what you want if you want invest OK. What a pity but people don't make any analyze.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
July 30, 2018, 12:45:02 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

It's really a sad state investors now prefer to invest when the coin hit the market, now in the Ico stage, because it's more profitable because early investors with big bonus and bounty hunters are dumping their coins to make a quick profit in a short term not thinking the profitability of the project in a long haul.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 12:42:16 AM
this time we should invest, because the price of coins in the trading market is increasing continuously, if you want to have the advantage to invest in the trading market in btc coin, the highest btc price
Activity: 23
July 30, 2018, 12:33:21 AM
in this time the market is down and the coin rates are also low but if you take profit in invest your money in the market and purchase coins which is in low rate and then sale your coins when the market is going up then you will take extra profit from this time.
Activity: 5
July 30, 2018, 12:15:16 AM
Ico investment is too risky so it’s up to you if you continue or not. But before making any investment first learn to choose a good ICO. 
Activity: 23
July 30, 2018, 12:11:49 AM
ICO investments are pretty risky, treat them as a small part of your crypto portfolio. You should have the majority in top 25 coins or ones that you truly believe in. ICO's can make you great returns, but often time they flop hard.
Activity: 85
July 29, 2018, 11:22:06 PM
Ofcourse, keep on striving on mate. It would be better in the event that you contribute at the present time. Gracious well, despite everything it relies on you, yet in the event that I were in your shoe, I won't delay to contribute right rapidly it is smarter to contribute starting at now where the market cost is still in incredible wretchedness as opposed to contributing later. It is quite recently or never, there will be a plausibility that the market will make it possess route on the best again, it will rise again. Thus, contribute now I recommend.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
July 29, 2018, 11:00:43 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
if the probability of 92% of the project fails, then there is only a small chance that the project can work, and I risk it very much
for the security of your money, you better stop at the project with big risks, make sure you stay on a safe project only
Activity: 95
July 29, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

Most of the Icos are just crap and some can't make that profit, and you'll be still able to buy cheaper after sometime when ico ends. So investing in ico isn't that necessary imo.
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 10:42:10 PM
You should continue to trade because the deal will give you certain opportunities for investing. You should look for coin that offers high value as well as high profitability for you to invest.
Activity: 57
July 29, 2018, 10:25:06 PM
I think luck is on your side, you can continue to invest in ICO and make a profit.
Activity: 102
July 29, 2018, 10:16:21 PM
If i were you why not? Bitcoins and altcoins are increasing right now. It is too good to invest for now due to unstoppable price each coins it is really profitory. So what are you waiting for invest now it's never too late.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 29, 2018, 10:08:47 PM
if you like the project, you analyzed it and realized that it is promising, then I think you need to invest. It is clear that this is connected with risks, but the one who does not risk will never earn much.

The more you take risks the bigger your gains or loses will be but it's better trying than not doing it at all. Crypto investment doesn't always guarantee you to earn or to lose so investing on it requires a very good decision and strong commitment to take the risk whether you'll end up losing or winning at the end of the day.
Pages:
Jump to: