Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 30. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 11:28:04 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
of course, you can contunue to invest and i believe that if you really want to do it you will find a way to learn
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:27:18 AM
Personally I am looking at whether sentiment is decreasing or increasing compared to historical levels of sentiment. So for example if people start to talk more positive on Twitter about a coin or it gains more exposure I check that out more in depth. To do this I wrote an algorithm in Python, it seemed to work well past couple of months. In case you're interested to check it out, I wrote an in depth analysis on it on:

https://medium.com/@altcoinanalytic/beyond-conventional-indicators-a-study-of-twitter-sentiment-versus-crypto-prices-8870f5c788e5
Activity: 41
July 30, 2018, 11:26:17 AM
It is best to invest BTC or ETH and keep coins for a long time.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 11:24:31 AM
should continue because we will not know that every price will surely rise and also sales will surely increase. the more we continue it the more we get the great benefits.
But you can not stop investing and make it as history and lessons for you to succeed in your next investment. b
Because a great man will always learn from his mistakes in the past and make history his life.
that's what we should do, even though today there are so many people who are having anxiety because of the falling price of their coins, it should not be an excuse to stop investing in crypto, because anything can happen in investing in crypto, with our patience and passion for doing the investment I'm sure it will all work out, so it's true that we have to learn from the mistakes we've made, and we not to repeat them again.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 11:23:18 AM
The market will not fall for a long time, soon everything will start to recover in price. So do not miss your chance, keep investing.
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 11:21:34 AM
Whether you should invest or not depends on you and the projects you want to invest into. But no matter your investment decision, make sure you do your research well before investing so as not to be scammed or misinvest.
Activity: 462
July 30, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I think if you really don't want to lose a lot more money, you should stop investing for a while or just switch up to bounty campaigns. That way, you don't have to invest money but all you have to do is place a lot of effort on making thread replies. Just make sure your content is aligned to the topic or even fully advertise the ICO if you're really up to it.
Activity: 89
July 30, 2018, 11:17:52 AM
You should definitely give ICOs a chance, I mean, the rewards may be huge if you do find a really legit project, after all, you would be working with it since the beginning, so do the research and take your time to choose one that fits your style and your goals.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
Maybe not yours?! you can better find yourself a great broker, make a strategy for foreign exchange markets or stock markets and live in peace, do not go there in what you do not think.
i think that even if you have trouble and som problems you shohkd not give up because finally you will get what ypu want
Activity: 490
July 30, 2018, 11:13:50 AM
of course you can continue especially if ylu do it good and if ypu make a lot of money from them and  i wish ylu luck
Activity: 110
July 30, 2018, 11:11:27 AM
Maybe not yours?! you can better find yourself a great broker, make a strategy for foreign exchange markets or stock markets and live in peace, do not go there in what you do not think.
July 30, 2018, 07:58:37 AM
Investing in altcoin is very risky especially for beginners, knowledge of altcoin we must learn first before we invest in altcoin, but if the Ico or altcoin that we joined succes we will be get big benefit from altcoins
True,it is very difficult to find a really good ico because so many scams and we have to choose carefully in wich ico we will invest. maybe next time you should continue invest
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
July 30, 2018, 07:58:29 AM
I think that it is not worth investing, because the market is not at its best, but that does not mean that the whole industry is in decline.
July 30, 2018, 07:50:26 AM
There are ICO's which possess a huge potential for a long-term profit and benefits, looking for this hidden gems are more likely to be hard and the outcomes are always unpredictable even if you've joined a legit one
But you can not stop investing, yes there are many ICOs that fail but you can still find a good project otherwise it will increase your profit. In addition you must be careful if you want to invest.
Activity: 74
July 30, 2018, 07:43:21 AM
There are ICO's which possess a huge potential for a long-term profit and benefits, looking for this hidden gems are more likely to be hard and the outcomes are always unpredictable even if you've joined a legit one
Activity: 364
July 30, 2018, 07:42:47 AM
should continue because we will not know that every price will surely rise and also sales will surely increase. the more we continue it the more we get the great benefits.
But you can not stop investing and make it as history and lessons for you to succeed in your next investment. b
Because a great man will always learn from his mistakes in the past and make history his life.
Activity: 89
July 30, 2018, 07:41:50 AM
Yes, if for anything, I think this is actually the best time ti invest. Prices are low, best buying time,, as there are higher chances of getting better earnings when the prices are back up.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 07:37:35 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
July 30, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

I don't think you should quit completely from investing in ICOs. The current market is bearish (even for more established coins), so if your investments were from last year, it would make sense they are struggling. Patience is key, and there is always the chance any of those past ICOs might bring you surprising profit. However, I do think many won't be successful (there are too many of the same), so research is important.
Activity: 322
July 30, 2018, 03:27:42 AM
I am absolutely convinced that it is necessary to continue my investments. The main thing is to continue studying projects, not to risk too large amounts that you can not afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: