Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 37. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 06:10:00 AM
Why not, after all investing can give you good profits as long as you Invest in a legit ICO project. Although there are ICO projects that turned out to be a scam, its because they did not reach their target sale. So I guess the next time you invest in an ICO it is better to research first regarding the said project to avoid joining failed ICOs and just like what you did invest only a small amount and what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 27
July 27, 2018, 05:49:12 AM
I also encounter to fall into a fail or scam ICOs but i never stop and continue because it is a gamble to invest in crypto and their is also a good return of investment into multiple times.
It's not that much gamble to invest if you know very well about your investment and where you're going to invest.
Investing isn't for stupid people, it's only for smart people with the ones who can control their portfolio very well and make smart decisions.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 27, 2018, 04:02:34 AM
I also encounter to fall into a fail or scam ICOs but i never stop and continue because it is a gamble to invest in crypto and their is also a good return of investment into multiple times.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 03:36:38 AM
Without any doubt, we need to continue to invest, but it should be done wisely and slowly. Despite the correction of the cryptocurrency market, now you can also find good ICO, which with a high probability will be successful and will bring profit to investors. I now expect ICO Eloncity,  for which I have high hopes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
July 27, 2018, 03:34:02 AM
I would suggest that you need to be mindful, think critically especially that you are dealing money online and also be wiser in participating, joining and investing in an ICO so you can avoid joining failed ICO.
copper member
Activity: 31
July 27, 2018, 03:31:48 AM
Continue to invest if you have the capital you can use to invest in cryptocurrency, this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. Buying at a low price and holding till the price rise to a level where you can make good and huge profit
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 02:07:12 AM
I think these low prices in the crypto-currency market are a great opportunity. we must evaluate these prices and continue to invest. I suggest that you should keep looking in landing a good ico to invest into although it's like looking a needle in a hay stack. There will be a good ico out there. If you're a fortune seeker do it but if you want to play it safe and simple with minimal risks go invest in popular alts. Just grab the opportunity if you think that,would be the best for your money.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 01:58:50 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

You can continue investing by buying their coin on the exchanger, since their prices might drop and it always drop right after listed on an exchanger because bounty hunters tend to sell their rewards at cheap. There you can invest by buying it from exchanger rather than buy from the ICO itself.
It would take months for those coins just to get back to the ICO price level
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 01:54:49 AM
I think it's hard to get good ICO nowadays. I think doing bouty campaign are more profitable than investing in ICO. If you want to invest I suggest to buy strong coin like BTC and ETH because the price already cheap and just to wait until the price got higher. It is personal choice of the investors to invest or not but rationale investor always think about  the future profit so, if the market is showing some better opportunities  then it's OK to invest.  We can not fully expect the positive results. A too much expectation without proper information Is just an assumption and this is the biggest mistake of the crypto investors that are just new in crypto world. If you want to find a good ICO go to the trusted team which is the responsible of endorsing the project.  With their help you can reduce the risk of losing your money.  Just make sure to do your due diligence, but if that is not the case then it could be a better idea to only invest in coins that are already established.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 11:58:09 PM
for now inesting for me is so risky its up to you if youll research the good and invest in the right time because we didnt know when it will happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 07:58:44 PM
The main question is in what asset do you want continue invest?
If it's any scam project and you don't want analysis them - NO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 04:18:19 PM
If you continue to invest,a time will come when you will only have to relax and only count the returns from your investments.Investments in the cryptocurrency business is one of the fastest growing fields that has the potentials to change the economies of nations and individuals.
Activity: 18
July 26, 2018, 04:14:37 PM
You can keep the coins you believe in the project. It can make money in the long run. You need to do good research while investing.
Activity: 64
July 26, 2018, 04:13:19 PM
You can make some money in investing today, don't always wait for tomorrow before you invest. Therefore, it's a good thing to invest in cryptos investments
Activity: 313
July 26, 2018, 04:13:01 PM
It will be a very unwise decision to dispose off one's investment in the name of some news. And I am very sure that if such decision is taken, it will be in a rush and most of them will be sold at a loss. I am not saying you should more if you are scared but keep the one you have with you.
Activity: 103
July 26, 2018, 04:10:06 PM
wait for a more stable market. Now bitcoin can again fall - then altcoins will fall low! The crypto-currency market has a great future, we need to wait for the green market
Activity: 462
July 26, 2018, 04:07:05 PM
Cryptocurrencies are now becoming more popular and popular, and also have significant advantages! So, of course, they are worth investing in them. These are low commissions for transactions, anonymity, as well as high volatility, which allows you to quickly make a profit. Roll Eyes
I think that the whole point is not in advantages, but in the relevance of certain projects in society. Only such coins will have a good price and investments in these coins, will have good prospects.
Activity: 294
July 26, 2018, 04:00:41 PM
Cryptocurrencies are now becoming more popular and popular, and also have significant advantages! So, of course, they are worth investing in them. These are low commissions for transactions, anonymity, as well as high volatility, which allows you to quickly make a profit. Roll Eyes
Activity: 71
July 26, 2018, 03:54:49 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I think you should keep investing on them, alot of the scams can be spotted if you do the right amount of research and with time you would be able to spot them with ease, get used to checking profile links on linkedin or social media in general, those will tell you information about the reliabilty of the team behind the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 03:54:34 PM
I think waiting is better than doing something. Market is bad and unclear, btc can go up or go down again so we must wait and see what will happen and then you can take a decision what you will do.
Pages:
Jump to: