Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 40. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 12:17:58 PM
YES! you should.
but before investing anything to anywhere you should make a research and study it.
all of this must be in legit platform.
jumping into anything will not give you good profit in the future.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 12:16:50 PM
Investing in alternative coins can bring good returns in a few months. I think that growth will continue and most coins will be able to give a good result.

Yes and Im really sure that crypto will become profitable soon so we should not stop investing in crypto because we still have a lot of good chances to earn more profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
July 26, 2018, 12:15:00 PM
If someone wants to benefit from the investment of course people will not stop to invest. Because they think it is very easy to invest in the crypto world. and certainly very risky also invest in the world of crypto. If you are tired of all this, there is nothing wrong with you stopping to invest.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
July 26, 2018, 12:12:46 PM
Investing in alternative coins can bring good returns in a few months. I think that growth will continue and most coins will be able to give a good result.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 12:11:43 PM
Investing in ICO is very risky. You have to do a lot of research before investing in any ICO, but they can be very rewarding if you can join a good project. So it is a two way thing. You can have a good reward but at the same time you can loose your investment also. So be careful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 12:11:21 PM
Hey! If you are still in the game hope you invested a lot. And there will be maybe some bloody dumps in the future , but still we have to remember good words about any market - here money have to go from those who are well informated and patient from those who are here just to get rich more quickly.
CHEERS
Activity: 104
July 26, 2018, 12:09:10 PM
I advise you to stop investing.
With bad news and fuzzy ideas, I am very concerned about this project.
May you make the right decision.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
I see no reason to stop investing in ICO. After all, if you choose the right project, you can get a huge profit in a few days! But we need to pay more attention to the quality of projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 12:00:22 PM
invest if you can understand the development of your digital assets and make a big profit from it.
stop investing your money if you do not understand or do not learn anything from any of your failures.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 26, 2018, 11:59:48 AM
The turning back to recovery is real. Now is the right time to buy altcoins. The future of cryptocurrency can never be predicted. Just make up your mind, read about some projects and select the one which looks promising to you.
Activity: 569
July 26, 2018, 11:57:43 AM
Investment is an important thing and can make our future a good one, the number of investment choices actually make us have to be vigilant so as not to get scam, and choose crypto is a good thing and worth doing.
Activity: 259
July 26, 2018, 11:48:04 AM
Don't stop investing. Even though that you failed to choose the right project to invest, don't lose hope and keep investing. There new projects that were born everyday. All you need to do if you're going to invest is doing a research to a certain project and choose the trusted team.
Activity: 406
July 26, 2018, 11:42:16 AM
Thats a question only you can answer. It depends on your goal and target when you enter crypto. You should know that its very risky, meaning you might gain or lose. Thats the only options you got. If your not ready to take that risk, you shouldn't had entered in the first place. If I were you, I will still continue to invest but I will make sure that I will not make the same mistake again.
Activity: 364
July 26, 2018, 11:38:18 AM
At the moment, you can start investing in alternative coins, because most of them are very cheap. I think that soon the market will go up.
At the moment, you can start investing in alternative coins, because most of them are very cheap.
I think that soon the market will go up.
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 11:28:08 AM
At the moment, you can start investing in alternative coins, because most of them are very cheap. I think that soon the market will go up.
Merit: 104
July 26, 2018, 11:26:35 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
i suggest you should invest in most stable coins suchs as those listed in top 20 of coinmarket cap as this are less volatile compared to those new one. for ico it is very risky to invest specially you have limited kbowledge in what project you are investing. many ico failed and investors money was gone too.
Activity: 86
July 26, 2018, 11:26:22 AM
Yes, you can look for new and verified projects at https://forico.io

There is a list of new and only verified projects with all the details, ratings, links and so on...
Activity: 84
July 26, 2018, 11:22:17 AM
So, you invested once, got failed, and got a question should you go ahead and invest more Huh Come on, it was only once. If you got failed ten times in a row than it is real reason to think about it. And only think Wink Just don't go all-in in one project and you will get good results on a distance

Lol, you put it so bluntly but it's so true. I agree with you, just don't do all-ins and you'll be fine in this market. The possibility is high for you to lose some money but then again so is the possibility to make money.
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 10:02:07 AM
So, you invested once, got failed, and got a question should you go ahead and invest more Huh Come on, it was only once. If you got failed ten times in a row than it is real reason to think about it. And only think Wink Just don't go all-in in one project and you will get good results on a distance
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 09:48:26 AM
is good to invest in crypto but before investing please do concrete research on they preferred coin you which to hold,know if they coin has a good project barking it's future in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: