Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 41. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 09:37:14 AM
This is quite sad, but many ICO scams now, investing in ICO is quite dangerous. I advise you to buy altcoin in exchange, if you are in doubt. Therefore you should not be desperate to invest, it's just that you have to be more careful in choosing altcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 26, 2018, 09:23:05 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

My friend don't  stop investing your money in an ICO, because not all ICO are failed. I know their are some ICOs who are not succed because some of them are scammed. But don't be scared because their are many more ICOs are truly legits just make a research and read their whitepapers for you to know the right ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 09:17:14 AM
I am sure that this is a good idea and if we take into account that the market continues to rise every day, now it is really one of the most good and convenient options for investing.
Activity: 322
July 26, 2018, 09:13:21 AM
I think we shouldn't stop and give up on investing. I also have invested in ICO and the price dropped bad, when it hit the exchange, the ICO price was 0.5 cents and now it is as little as 0.10 cents, I am a bit disappointed as I could have purchased *5 the amount I have right now, but I still believe in the project and I think it will eventually work out of that horrible price. It is a pity so much time lost and I am a hostage of that ICO as I don't want to go in to the minus and I keep on holding it, for the price to go up! Once I make a profit on that project, I'll be looking for other ICO to invest as I still think it is a big future 
Activity: 164
July 26, 2018, 09:07:59 AM
Now the situation on the market has become better and most likely it is worth continuing to invest.  I think soon you will be able to make a profit.
Activity: 94
July 26, 2018, 06:42:16 AM
If you have extra money, I suggest you can continue to invest, because now is a good opportunity, this year's encryption market is very low price, very suitable for investment.
Activity: 406
July 26, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
If you have a free amount of money, you can distribute it for several promising projects to minimize your risks. But in any case, the choice should be made responsibly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 26, 2018, 04:06:03 AM
As long as you still have a money you can afford to lose and you still brlieve in crypto, i think 6ou should continue to invest
Activity: 57
July 26, 2018, 04:04:58 AM
I dont see the reason why you shouldn't invest, the current market situation is the perfect time to get involved in  the crypto arena as the cons are cheaply available in the market. Just make sure you invest wisely in places where you will get good returnbs in the long run
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 03:42:11 AM
I must say it is the best time to review our strategies. I would advise you to look at young projects with small market capitalizations and great advantages over competitors. In general, now it is very difficult to find a truly working product and to get an opportunity to make money on it. Unfortunately, the market often does not offer us such opportunities and we must take risks
Activity: 336
July 26, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
I dont prefer investing in these days since the market is too unstable. I prefer participating bounty and airdrop campaigns.
Activity: 66
July 26, 2018, 03:40:53 AM
Of course not,you shouldn't continue the invest,beacuse the recent cryptocurrency is high,the avileble rate is 6500 but recent market rate is 8,266.99 so i think you shouldn't continue to invest now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 03:31:27 AM
you should continue to invest but not to ICOs directly Cryptomarket. Buy some altcoin or Bitcoin,ethereum and wait HODL.
Activity: 163
July 26, 2018, 03:31:01 AM
we have to keep investing, the current trading market is starting to go up, we have to invest if we want to have a profit, all the coin now its price goes up all, coin prices are not the same as last month, chances are the price of coins in the market will get better.
Activity: 85
July 26, 2018, 03:30:07 AM
You don`t have to stop investing!
To succeed, you need to study each ICO in detail, as well as view ratings.
When you gain enough knowledge and experience, you yourself can determine the prospects of the ICO projects!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 03:27:25 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
You should my friend if you want to earn money then invest in bitcoin . It is not risky as what you've think , try it and you will see the beautiful outcome of it.
investing is not a requirement. but with the consideration that investments are very capable to generate substantial profits will be able to invest in us and generate substantial profits. so for this investment is very good and become a good idea to apply in getting big enough profit.
Activity: 169
July 26, 2018, 03:25:30 AM
I think you can continue to invest in this market. Because the current cryptocurrency price is very low. The current market is not suitable for sale. But I think this market is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 103
July 26, 2018, 03:23:32 AM
Of course, you should not continue to invest. You must know that ICO is a scam. It is a scam. If you continue to invest, you will only waste your money. Why don't you invest your money to know some altcoins? Why waste your money?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
July 26, 2018, 03:19:21 AM
There are always risks involved so its best to do due diligence

Research thoroughly the whitepaper, team, advisors and make sure the project can offer real innovation and use cases

Also ensure there's some ratings and reviews available from industry experts
Activity: 18
July 26, 2018, 03:18:30 AM
In my opinion, if we stop investing in crypto, it is a bad and very hasty decision, I suggest you do not stop investing in ICO, because ICO is now in a state of unstable, and we do not take decisions when we are afraid, but it would be better if we do not despair and try harder to be able to recover the losses that we can or that we have.
Pages:
Jump to: