Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 44. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 08:31:52 AM
You can invest but try to just be as attentive to the projects as possible. You can always find something the most profitable and high quality
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 08:26:13 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Definitely! I would even offer you to take a look on Welltrado project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 08:22:53 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Instead of ICO, maybe you can just buy at the market after listing at the exchanges. DUring bear season many ICO have lost more than%50 of their value. Pls look at Atonomi (ATMI) which is one of the promising project of this year.
Activity: 70
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 25, 2018, 08:22:34 AM
You can countine  invest money in ICO, but it's very risky now. I prefer buy altcoin that already exist.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
July 25, 2018, 08:20:51 AM
Why not? If you already done some, if you have good results, then continue to do it, if there's no results - better wait a bit and watch the possible results of your investments.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 08:19:50 AM
it all depends on you, if you want to invest - invest, if you do not, do not invest
Activity: 48
July 25, 2018, 08:18:29 AM
Yes , you should continue to invest now seems in cryptomarket very big different among last two weeks . Yesterday Bitcoin was reached 8k this is very good improvement in crypto market. Now buy more coins this is a good chance because after few weeks cryptomarket goto high.
Activity: 406
July 25, 2018, 08:15:09 AM
Personally, I am now investing less in ICO. I'm waiting for a better time. I invest in existing companies whose coins are traded on the stock exchange. Because they have already passed a significant stage of screening and the percentage of the bench is much lower. And there everyone has their own opinion about this. Whatever you like.
Activity: 111
July 25, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

I think that you should continue to invest , and after investing you just wait long time , and when that time comes , you take your money and continue your life woth that money , so I would say you invest now! Wink Wink Grin
Activity: 122
July 25, 2018, 07:53:28 AM
I'm sure if you have free capital, you certainly need to invest in coins or ico projects, a clear example was for a month, bitcoin was in the Rena 6k and by the end it was 8k, in a short period you can earn good money
You're right.  If you have money that you are not afraid to lose, then you should take the risk and continue investing.
Activity: 142
July 25, 2018, 07:23:46 AM
I think if you continue to invest, you can soon make a profit, because the situation in crypto is improving every day.
Activity: 452
July 25, 2018, 06:46:30 AM
I'm sure if you have free capital, you certainly need to invest in coins or ico projects, a clear example was for a month, bitcoin was in the Rena 6k and by the end it was 8k, in a short period you can earn good money
Activity: 336
July 25, 2018, 06:41:39 AM
I think that Investing in ICO is always a big risk, but some are willing to take this risk. Personally, I now do not see a project in which I would be willing to invest my money, but I hope that such a project will soon appear.
Activity: 176
July 25, 2018, 06:41:06 AM
Ico, of course is must be risky, who prepared the most thorough information will win. If anyone wins, there will be no losers. To be successful, an ico will always is full of elements for example, if the community loves the idea, its roadmap, its dev team is good or not. I personally prefer bold, technology-oriented projects such as the EON protocol which project develop DGame.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 25, 2018, 06:23:16 AM
There are tons of website that have some ico raitings where you can find the best ones and the most safiest ones. Other thing it is always better to invest in hyped projects or in projects that have already gained some money. It is always a good thing to secure what you buy.
Activity: 448
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”
July 25, 2018, 06:16:21 AM
Certainly now is a good time for investments, very soon the market will start to grow, which will give a good profit to all investors.
But you must have patience, and the decision must be made by oneself, relying on your intuition and knowledge.
At the moment, the price of coins is still attractive, but bitcoin has already begun to grow and soon the altcoins will follow, so now is the time to buy coins, which in your opinion will be successful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 06:14:20 AM
Instead of investing in ICO I would prefer investing in popular altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, neo , ripple and still the bitcoin. It's better to support these coins at this time because we know that they won't be as volatile as the other unknown coins.
Activity: 201
July 25, 2018, 06:10:20 AM
Yes, since bitcoin is down now and once you invest now, it has a great probability to earn too much profit couple of days from now.
Activity: 658
July 25, 2018, 06:10:13 AM
Investment is important to raise our profits in adding assets and for future preparation. this is very important when we are young to get to know more
I am young and have started to realize the importance of investing for myself
Activity: 229
July 25, 2018, 06:08:45 AM
Certainly now is a good time for investments, very soon the market will start to grow, which will give a good profit to all investors.
But you must have patience, and the decision must be made by oneself, relying on your intuition and knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: