Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 43. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 01:31:38 PM
I believe that it is never too late to invest. As well as earning. Because now there are a lot of scammers in the ICO. It is better to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2018, 01:28:04 PM
No you should stop right now. You yourself mentioned the stats yet you are asking people on this thread for advice. ICOs are a bad investment and you should stay away from them and prevent your greed from taking over you. Why don't you instead invest in some already established altcoins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 01:26:45 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
You should my friend if you want to earn money then invest in bitcoin . It is not risky as what you've think , try it and you will see the beautiful outcome of it.

Invest in ICOs too, just do your research and read a lot about the project until you're sure that it's worth your money. ICOs are getting better because it's getting harder for them to get the funding. In the end of course invest small amount and see where it goes if you don't want to risk much. I do it all the time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 09:03:30 AM
These are big risks and you have to be careful. It is important to find good projects for investment. It should be projects with good ideas. Good projects are really not very many. EOT is one such project. The project creates a platform for developers and players and it's good for gaming
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
July 25, 2018, 09:02:51 AM
If you are having a hard time making decisions on ICOs then why not invest on coins that are already in the market? If you are interested in crypto, you should diversify at least on ICOs and coins already in the market.
Activity: 238
July 25, 2018, 08:56:36 AM
That's depend in you, but don't trust anybody do more research and analyze the project, we are only giving some idea, but the decision is yours, if you want try to try again why not, please be careful.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
July 25, 2018, 08:55:23 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I just want to advise you not to invest in an ICO, because we don't know the project is a truth or a scam but most of them are scams. It would be more if you only invest in alts that have large supporters on the market, you can check them on coinmarketcap.com, there you can pay attention to each volume and how much enthusiasm the community has in the alts. By having the right alts, invest in it and wait longer, I don't think it's a problem for you.
Activity: 49
July 25, 2018, 08:54:30 AM
You shouldn't doubt continuous investment. The only way you can recover your lost investment is by trying new investment and hope to profit from it.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 25, 2018, 08:54:22 AM
You have to elaborate on your selection method. It is obvious that majority of ICOs is a scam, but you can find best ones and even multiply your investment on falling market!
Scammers are everywhere.Everyone of us must be careful when investing to any kind of business. Selecting method is a good habit.
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
July 25, 2018, 08:53:05 AM
If you feel uncomfortable investing in ICOs, I would recommend that you start joining airdrops. This is way less riskier than investing in an ico where the project could either be a scam or fail to launch. If you don’t mind putting some time into receiving the airdrop, then that’s what I would look into. Many of the better airdrops require certain tasks you have to perform ( for example: follow and retweet their tweets on twitter or join their discord server and be active). Bottom line is you don’t have to invest any of your own money to receive coins or tokens.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
July 25, 2018, 08:52:37 AM
This is the right time to invest if you want a big profit. while everything is green and the conditions are perfect, I am sure you are very late for the investment. More risk more profit. But the smart money is everything.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
July 25, 2018, 08:52:25 AM
You can countine  invest money in ICO, but it's very risky now. I prefer buy altcoin that already exist.

Sometimes it's better to invest in an ICO because of good bonuses. But as a rule after listing on exchange the price falls , and it is more favorable to buy coins after ICO.
July 25, 2018, 08:51:18 AM
You can invest but try to just be as attentive to the projects as possible. You can always find something the most profitable and high quality
That's true. Being attentive is also a good quality that you should have before investing again to a good  ICO project.
July 25, 2018, 08:49:46 AM
There still alot of good ICO projects ,you must continue to invest in ICO but you need to be more careful. Try to study and research first before you invest again.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
July 25, 2018, 08:46:42 AM
I believe that you have just learned the project badly and got into the scammers when you already want to invest is very focused and learn everything!
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

Which investor would stop investing if HE/SHE truly believes in Block chain?? Nobody I guess, that means Failure is inevitable in this space.  When you start thinking about investing, take time to look into what ICOs are available and how their success might be able to generate massive returns for you.
Activity: 434
July 25, 2018, 08:42:21 AM
You have to elaborate on your selection method. It is obvious that majority of ICOs is a scam, but you can find best ones and even multiply your investment on falling market!
You are right, if you continue to invest in ICO, then be careful, because there are so many fraudsters now, I think the traders are safer, although the profits are not as high as ICO.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
July 25, 2018, 08:38:04 AM
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
July 25, 2018, 08:37:32 AM
Yes, you can continue  investing in ICO just choose  the  best  and promising ICO. There are  still  a lot of  good ICO  out there. Yes it is  very  risky  when  in investing  cypto  just  be careful  don't invest all of  your money and  also  don't  just  invest on one token.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 25, 2018, 08:35:30 AM
If you are determined and passionated with cryptoinvestment, you should continue investing. There are other investors who suffered worse but still continue to invest due to the profit that is possible to be earned whenever the market is increasing. ICO investments are indeed risky, but you may find another way to invest such as investing after the token sale if you are not into ICO investment anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: