Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 65. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 03:55:44 AM
I'm sure that altcoins will continue to become cheaper, because they all depend on the cost of bitcoin, which falls. Now we should not buy, but sell the cryptocurrency in order to minimize our losses.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 03:55:11 AM
i think you should stop . ICO investment is a form of venture capital investment at any time. The return on ICO investment is very high x2, x3 should come with it's risk scam. To avoid scam, you should spend time learning how to evaluate an ICO project, so that you can find and select the best project for you to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 03:53:12 AM
It depends on which project you want to invest in.some have proved to be successful and some are still lagging. So to continue investing is good especially now when all are low but you need to first study the project you're to invest in
But when people are afraid, it is time you have to be greedy, now there are lots of good coins whose value is very low and this is an opportunity for you to buy the lowest price. I also bought quite a lot of coins and I am satisfied with it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 14, 2018, 03:45:01 AM
The prices of many altcoins are very low at the moment. I think this is a very good time to enter the crypto currency. We must not doubt that there will be growth soon.
Activity: 41
July 14, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
If you are willing to take the risk then you can just invest again to other ICO but make sure you have studied or researched it first before investing.
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 03:27:05 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

It is better to invest first on the common coins. Since there will be a small amount of tendecies that you will fail in it. If you are willing to take the risk then you can just invest again to other ICO but make sure you have studied or researched it first before investing.
Activity: 504
July 14, 2018, 03:25:18 AM
If because of this incident thus making you slumped and decide to stop investing. then I guess that's an option that's a great one. you better take a lesson from mistakes. Then try again, and do not make the same mistake.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 03:08:20 AM

I think this market should be done if it is going to be invested because the market is going downhill. It is green every day and it may show such a trend. Coins can be invested in low values.
Activity: 686
July 14, 2018, 03:04:41 AM
This is best time to invest money. most of good alts are down 90%. so you can invest there and earn huge amount of profit in next bull run. ICO is not the only way to earn in crypto. i got 100X profit from XVG. but that type of chances are very rare. but this bear market is best chance to invest for a huge profit
Activity: 14
July 14, 2018, 02:39:36 AM
it's always a hit and miss on ICO projects, I suggest you wait for it to get on an exchange to see actual value rather than gambling your money on it. Always invest what you can afford to lose so you can recoup your losses in case something happens with the project.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 01:49:29 AM
agree with the above comments, ICO is kinda risky right now, you can focus more on common trading coins first, I do not very much keen on investing huge amount to the ico, but currently i still investing into 3, yet i really observed the development of that project for a very long time, keep track on its progress. I cannot guarantee if it successful or not, but at least they let me trust them now.

Because of many ICO keep on coming everyday. There's a big chances that many of this ICO gonna failed. Better invest in sure coin, like bitcoin or else top 3 altcoin at least this coins more trusting than ICOs. Especially now that market still in shaky situation and no one knows when will be stabilize.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
July 14, 2018, 01:48:09 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

It doesn't tell you that 100% of the ICO projects are failing so what's the reason why you'll stop? It just means that you have to be more careful and wiser when it comes to investing your money. There's a lot of risk here in crypto and nothing can assure you of anything. Keep that in mind
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
July 14, 2018, 01:43:31 AM

It is very disturbing that a huge majority of the ICOs are failing nowadays. But most of the blame should be put on the ICO promoters themselves. They are keeping the soft-caps too high. These people want $250 million or $300 million for a small project.
Activity: 364
July 14, 2018, 01:38:15 AM
I think it relies upon you, will be you doing your own particular research before contributing on a task. They are right that over 90% of ICO these days are here to take individuals' cash, some of them are a copied venture from past task which is additionally a trick.
But if we invest better when prices fall lower, I think this is not the end and I think the price will be close to 4000 for bitcoin, and after that it will fall, it will be possible to buy again, although up and down we have to stay patient.
Activity: 179
July 14, 2018, 01:31:57 AM
I think it relies upon you, will be you doing your own particular research before contributing on a task. They are right that over 90% of ICO these days are here to take individuals' cash, some of them are a copied venture from past task which is additionally a trick.
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 01:21:58 AM

Yes, I think you can stop your investment from now on if you start to be unsure about the current ICO project. Crypto world is only for people who have abundant money to invest, so I suggest if you have little money, then do not ever play investment in the world of coins.
Activity: 37
July 14, 2018, 12:53:07 AM
concur with the above remarks, ICO is kinda hazardous at this moment, you can concentrate more on basic exchanging coins to start with, I don't especially enthusiastic about contributing tremendous add up to the ico, yet as of now despite everything I putting into 3, yet I extremely watched the improvement of that task for quite a while, keep track on its encouraging. I can't ensure in the event that it effective or not, but rather at any rate they let me trust them now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 11:56:10 PM
In my opinion, it is necessary to continue investing when you see an obvious profit. if you are not sure that you will earn more it is better not to do it
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 13, 2018, 11:51:11 PM
for now, you should invest in crypto while the price of almost all the coins in the market can be fairly cheap, and should buy good coins to hold in the long term because maybe the current market situation will still happen in the next few months. and if still want to invest in ico should be more careful because now there are quite a lot of ico that finally scam even though ico it looks good
 Brilliantly endure to invest on crypto while the prices are stingy, therefore it is affordable to buy more promising coins and gain great privileges when the bull market exist. Be wise to choose a relevant and has a viable prospect asset that may benefit for long term. And have to be aware on invisting to evade scammers.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
July 13, 2018, 11:32:37 PM
Investing in ICOs is risky especially as many scams are now and others are falling down. It's hard to find legit now and the only thing I say to you is that you'll be quit in investing in ICO. It is better to invest in trading because you are sure that the altcoin you will buy is not a scam because it is listed on exchangers. All you have to do is to study the altcoin you will buy and learn its ability to increase the price.
Pages:
Jump to: