Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 92. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
July 01, 2018, 03:54:43 AM
The assumption that 92% ICO  failed is a wrong assumption, do not be discourage about investment in ICO, You migth  need to do more and detailed research before investing to avoid investing into scam or a potential failed project, the market correction is still on , therefore several project will still do well this year.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 03:51:37 AM
You should continue to invest before you invest you should have your own research about the background of the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 03:50:32 AM
If there are potential projects why stop and why now? Blockchain technology is being innovated and still in not mature. Do not get swayed by wrong accusations and misinformation, these will all lead to losses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 01, 2018, 03:44:03 AM
Cryptocurrency is a very promising and highly profitable investment. Do not forget only about the risks, study the methods of analysis and keep calm the self-confident investor. Researching, studying. I think now is a good time to form crypto assets.
Activity: 165
July 01, 2018, 03:39:38 AM
I think the current market is worth investing, and I will also invest in this year's encryption market. The price of cryptocurrency is very low today, and this price seems very tempting.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
I believe that in the first place, it is necessary to select the ISO of the country that is most advanced in terms of output of ISO and the market. Then choose that ISO which is your opinion is the most reliable. To learn this is ISO thoroughly. And then you can invest it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
July 01, 2018, 03:38:25 AM
It is good to do proper research before any type of investment.

Investing with research can loose our money
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
July 01, 2018, 03:34:26 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Knowing that success rate of ICO nowadays is decreasing I am not investing in ICO for now. I preferred to invest in existing projects which altcoins are already listed in exchanges.
Activity: 30
July 01, 2018, 03:32:45 AM
If you must continue to invest, ensure you read through the whitepaper and understand the project thoroughly before investing. Some of these coins coming out now are not real at all. Do due diligence by flipping through the whitepaper, do proper review before making any investment.
Activity: 30
July 01, 2018, 03:21:23 AM
Investing in Ico's are very very risky these days. I would suggest not to invest in any Ico unless you are 100 percentage certain about the return on investment. If you check icodrops you will know that around ninety percent of Ico coins are now trading below the Ico price. Very few icos are succeeding these days. Since we are in a bear market at the moment, if you have money buy some good coins in discount. You can buy eth, ltc, eos and increase your portfolio which assures an roi.
Activity: 78
July 01, 2018, 03:20:34 AM
If you want to earn more money, I suggest you should continue to invest. Because the current cryptocurrency price is very low, it is indeed a good time to invest. I will also choose to continue investing now.

Yes i agree with you to continue to invest because of low price of bitcoin as  of now it will be a perfect time, you can hold you coin until the price will hike.
Activity: 89
July 01, 2018, 03:18:24 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

better you settle investment in ico ,, has too much ico failed ... you should switch investment to coin ,,,, do not have to follow ico again ,,, equal to waste money ...
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 03:14:57 AM
Maybe it would be better and safer to put some money in an established coin, especially now that we are in a bear market.
Most ICOs fail because they aren't being made to achieve anything and to give something to the community. They are made to look attractive and milk as much as possible from hopeful investors. That's one of the main reasons why coins like BTC and ETH aren't driving the market but losing value, because even though the crypto scene is growing most of the money is wasted on scams.
Activity: 107
July 01, 2018, 03:10:25 AM
You can stop for a while, to refresh the mind before investing again. you can go read and research the better project or platform ICO. that can make best ICO and investment. Or doing trade, but we must have strategy and tools to trade for getting profit. I think a trade is a better way to grow fast the money and controlled by self.
Activity: 87
July 01, 2018, 03:07:55 AM
You can continue to invest, I also suggest that you should continue to invest in the current market. I myself will also invest heavily in this year's encryption market. Because the price is very low this year, it is very beneficial to our investment.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 02:23:59 AM
If you want to earn more money, I suggest you should continue to invest. Because the current cryptocurrency price is very low, it is indeed a good time to invest. I will also choose to continue investing now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:43:47 PM
There several ICOs in the industry today. SOme are scams while some have real projects. You need to be able to discern which has potentials before you invest into them. Keep investing, there's light at the end of the tunnel.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 30, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

investing in ico is very risky, so do not spend your money just to follow ico. try to invest directly in coins like altcoin, the result will be more real than ico.

Before to invest in the Ico project, make sure you take some research on how it was develope, on how reliable the working product ,on how the dev team united and does it build promisingly and interestingly with a good prospect in future. Though investing on Ico is very risky, but taking the risk is worthwhile to gain privileges and more profitable. And I suggest to continue to invest in the Ico as long as its not a scam .
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 07:00:20 AM
I think it is absolutely better to keep putting resources into ICO. Yet, check the foundation of each individual from the ICO first in the event that it is trusted. I think in each ICO the way to progress is volume.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

investing in ico is very risky, so do not spend your money just to follow ico. try to invest directly in coins like altcoin, the result will be more real than ico.
Pages:
Jump to: