Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 12. (Read 7659 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
August 07, 2018, 10:37:48 AM
As of now, I believe that the best option would be to hold on to your coins without engaging in any purchases or dumps. If there is a major trigger (such as the ETF approval), then you can purchase more coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
I think you can continue to invest now. Because the encryption market is very low this year, the price of many cryptocurrencies has dropped a lot. This year's encryption market is not suitable for sale, but it is suitable for investment.

Yes.We should continue to invest while the price value are still low.It's better to buy now and hold it for a long term to gain more profit.
Activity: 93
August 07, 2018, 10:31:29 AM
it is actually a pretty good time to invest the R/R ratio is pretty good for most solid projects out there most of them retraced by at least a 70% some over 90% so you would be making a real bargain in this bear market and entering now means that there won't be much drawback on the coins you'll buy so yeah it doesn't get any better although be wary you can lose you money just buying the fing Dip. Wink

P.S i would stay away from public sales of any ICO as you can bet that it will be trading way below that price in a matter of weeks if not days from hitting exchanges.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 10:19:41 AM
Still there are 8% remain, you should believe in your investment decision.

Yah but it's really small ratilo. Only people who withstand the pressure can invest. I'm not sure about my knowledge So I just invest a little bit.
Activity: 38
August 07, 2018, 10:16:15 AM
You should hold your coin.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 07, 2018, 10:15:10 AM
The lower the market, the more you invest, do not miss this opportunity, the market will help you make a profit later this year, if you buy them now, I always collect the potential coin in this time
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 10:06:25 AM
I think you can continue to invest now. Because the encryption market is very low this year, the price of many cryptocurrencies has dropped a lot. This year's encryption market is not suitable for sale, but it is suitable for investment.
Activity: 70
August 07, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
I am waiting for the new moves nowadays. I think bitcoin price is going down again and I hope that this last decreasing, end of this year it will be increase again
Growth will not be at the end of the year, but already the other day! In September there will be X
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 07, 2018, 10:03:40 AM
I am waiting for the new moves nowadays. I think bitcoin price is going down again and I hope that this last decreasing, end of this year it will be increase again
Activity: 38
August 07, 2018, 10:02:11 AM
Still there are 8% remain, you should believe in your investment decision.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 09:46:05 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Cryptocurrency market is at the very beginning of its development. And I am sure that we will meet with new victories on the path of our successful investments. There a lot of money could be earned.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 06:31:16 AM
Only invest with your free money.That is the first rules. Also before you decide to invest, always make sure you already choose the right one. No matter that is bitcoin, altcoin or token. All need research before joining. Buy at the right moment and don't be greedy.

Correct, you don't need to invest big amount of money in crypto, just invest only what you can afford to loose. and spread out your investments and don't just put it in one ICO only. The more the merrier as they say, and in this way you have the bigger chance to earn big profit.
Activity: 126
August 07, 2018, 04:45:28 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Practically speaking a big "NO". The crypto market is in critical stage, just hold your money and wait for the right time when price rise up and in stable condition. Just be carefull to avoid losses.
August 07, 2018, 04:41:29 AM
For a long time I have not trusted ICO because many of them fail, while others are just scammers, so it's better to buy coins that are already on the market and traded.
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 04:39:52 AM
I suggest never stop investing in ico. If you do that, then you make a big mistake.
Do not be too easy to believe with people's words, or their review of bad ico. If you have not felt about it then do not believe it easily.
Activity: 70
August 07, 2018, 04:34:05 AM
Losses are very normal and you need to be calm. You can only make a profit if you continue to invest but you can choose to invest in coins instead of ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 03:58:43 AM
The market gives us great opportunities. Each of us should evaluate risks and potential profits in order to understand whether to invest in crypto.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 03:56:32 AM
If it seems to me, when you've jumped in crypto, or any effort. then maximize and consistent. Because this is your key to success in such a venture. And this you have to cherish. So don't decide to stop investing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 07, 2018, 03:55:52 AM

In my suggestion if you want to invest put your money in top 100 altcoins, Top 100 altcoins has a potential altcoins that can give you a huge profit from it.
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 03:49:57 AM
I think you can continue to invest in this market. Because the price of the encryption market is very low now, I think it is very beneficial to our investment. If you have enough money, then I suggest you can invest.
Pages:
Jump to: