Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 11. (Read 7659 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 11:55:01 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Investment is always risk-friendly, if you don't want it, don't do it. So, better before investing anything, you have to do research.
That's because most ICOs are just rubbish, and what's more, the market isn't good enough to grow at the moment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 11:43:51 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
perhaps with such circumstances as investors, it is needed more accuracy in following the ICO and doing a lot of analysis before following an ICO because there are so many ICOs popping up inside that contain fraud
Activity: 107
August 07, 2018, 11:36:45 PM
It is totally up to you. It is extremely your choice in the event that you need to keep on investing your cash or to stop. Continuously twofold check first the ICO before contributing your cash since wellbeing of your cash is the main thing that you have to anchor.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 11:34:29 PM
yeah man, this is the right tome to invest if you have he funds for it but i would caution you to invest something which is to invest into a promising ICO all based on your discretion. Don't forget to have some patience once you invest into cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 68
August 07, 2018, 11:30:34 PM
These days many ICOs are scam, even the ICO ratings are fake, most of it are paid reviews. If you have money you can invest on project you want, keep learning and researching before investing.
Activity: 94
August 07, 2018, 11:19:42 PM
On the off chance that you have neglected to benefit from the crypto advertise, that is on the grounds that you continue falling casualty of trick ventures not on account of the crypto showcase is nonprofitable. The best arrangement isn't to stop rather keep away from trick ventures, complete a careful research before you contribute. I was once in your shoes additionally at the precarious edge of surrendering then I went over EON convention, the undertaking truly gave me trust in the crypto showcase.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
August 07, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

So far market is in a bit lower right now; thus, for better advancement – it is now the right time to invest. Thus, we cannot afford ourselves on something risky and afford on one shot goal – huge profit. Indeed, it is cool to have sum but market doesn`t give you that much. If you are currently hodling coins, you may have still hodl it. Market will recover in future. Have faith.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 02:44:16 PM
Only you can honestly answer this question for yourself!  In Cryptocurrency however,  I have come to realize that persistence is the magic word that will guarantee your success in Cryptocurrency space!
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 02:42:32 PM
Now it is really very risky to invest in ICO, or it is a scam projects, or projects do not type soft cap. But there are worthy projects, you just need to be more careful in choosing
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

Yes I think you can continue to invest, despite now that price of coins are very low, some cryptocurrencies price has dropped much, though market is not suitable, prices are very low for sale, but you can also be profitable when market will rise at you suitable price. So go ahead and invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
August 07, 2018, 02:05:08 PM
Now is the time to invest in projects. For half a year many Altcoins have been very much fall. But do not put all your money now in coins. Maybe the market will fall in price even more.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 07, 2018, 01:42:35 PM
Manipulators tried to squeeze the market again. But people just stopped selling. This is seen in the glasses on the stock exchanges. So now is the time to buy, I think so.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 01:42:04 PM
Now when you are ready to invest, start investing without waiting. Because now you can get cheap fiyata altcoins in the crypto money industry. Just research before investing. Do not forget to look at quality ICO projects.
August 07, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
you can buy some altcoin i am sure if hold in next few month i am sure you can get a good profit from this altcoin in a few months.
August 07, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
It seems to me that if you can not find a good and promising company for investment, it is better to stop and start investing in coins.
copper member
Activity: 228
August 07, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

Please check out Poseidon Foundation, a non-profit organisation committed to offset carbon footprints emissions. Already achieved important parterships including BAC MONO (first car to go climate positive) and Liverpool City (committed to go climate positive by 2020)

Next token sale round starts November 3rd, 2018.
Activity: 117
August 07, 2018, 11:13:57 AM
It's your choice. You just have to learn from your mistakes and that of others
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 10:47:56 AM
if you want to continue you need to learn from your mistakes. if you failed you learned sth. maybe your analyze was not good enoigh, maybe you just listen to other opinion which was wrong. anyway check any advice, opinion, suggestion by your own. Soake your analyhe before investing. If yo're not yure invest small and learn from your mistake. success may be around the corrner and if you stop you'll never get around the corner.
without losing money, it's hard to learn how to invest
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 07, 2018, 10:44:49 AM
You can invest ti the ICO until now even they have a lot of ICO failed.
Because they have ICO can become successful and you will get more profit.
Activity: 108
August 07, 2018, 10:42:11 AM
well, I think you should stop watching all those news, considering that many of them would be just fake
Pages:
Jump to: