Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 13. (Read 7659 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 03:47:35 AM
Investing in an ICO is a very risky decision making on investment. If there's a crypto coin portfolio where you can choose the top best coins to invest in, I see no reason why you have to invest in ICOs. Most ICOs eventually leads to scam, while some; if you buy their coin at a price of 0.4$ for example; when the coin is listed on exchange and bounty hunters starts dumping the coin, the price will start going down badly to like 0.1$ for example and it may never come back to that ICO price. So you can see yourself that it is a huge loss. I am not discouraging you not to invest in ICOs though because there are still better ones; but to be on a saver side when investing, I suggest you invest in any of the top 20 crypto coins. So do not continue investing on ICOs , that is my short piece of advice for you.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
August 06, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

I think that you should not stop investing in good ICO projects, because there is always a win-win option! If you really believe in the future of the project, you can buy coins after entering the exchange and reducing prices!

that's good if you've invested in one of the projects. maintain the value of your investment, do not rush to increase the amount of investment in the same project before getting a profit. continue to observe the projects that you follow, check the future of the project has a long-term goal. so that you succeed in making a profit, if you fail then you will go crazy because you lose the investment capital that you use.
Activity: 99
August 06, 2018, 10:57:17 PM
It is true that nowadays there are a lot of ico who are scams, even ico, which seems good, it just looks like but in fact the ico can be a scam.
but if you still want to continue investing in ico, you should be more careful when choosing an ico that you want to invest, because what seems good doesn't necessarily not scam.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 10:51:10 PM
You can continue to invest on ico project, but you have know which one the best ico project and have potential higher price when listed on exchange market. maybe you failed on ico project investment before because you are not smart to choose best ico. you can ask recommendation from ico expert to know which one have take much profit with ico project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 06, 2018, 10:46:04 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
i recommed you to invest in ico in amazix bounty, there is many choices and also amazix is trying to eliminate and anti fraud ico. But still there no guarantee that you will gain profit to invest here.
Activity: 34
August 06, 2018, 10:42:06 PM
Begin little would be my suggestion possibly $50 per ICO, you won't get monstrous returns yet you additionally won't take huge misfortunes in the event that they come up short. It just takes 1 to go x10 or x100 to make up different misfortunes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

I think that you should not stop investing in good ICO projects, because there is always a win-win option! If you really believe in the future of the project, you can buy coins after entering the exchange and reducing prices!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
Only invest with your free money.That is the first rules. Also before you decide to invest, always make sure you already choose the right one. No matter that is bitcoin, altcoin or token. All need research before joining. Buy at the right moment and don't be greedy.
But you must continue to invest but make sure that you only invest when the price of coins falls so you don't end up making a loss. I would advise you to also spur yourself and the level you invest, the problem is that prices will always drop lower than every time the price drops so you have to make sure you buy the bottom.
Activity: 20
August 06, 2018, 11:32:48 AM
I already lost 50% of my investment since the price in the market dump, until now I haven't recover for my loses, but I don't stop investing.
Activity: 59
August 06, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
Yes, I can only make up for losses if I continue to invest. I lose a lot of money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 06, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
Only invest with your free money.That is the first rules. Also before you decide to invest, always make sure you already choose the right one. No matter that is bitcoin, altcoin or token. All need research before joining. Buy at the right moment and don't be greedy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 06, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
If you want to earn more money, I suggest you should continue to invest. Because the current cryptocurrency price is very low, it is indeed a good time to invest.i invest 10% of the money i get every month. Nothing more. I don't like risks.  Grin
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
August 06, 2018, 11:11:10 AM
different use of option as offers from developer as investors to put of trust to dispute of spares on reference of limit with the funds on possession and gains as the mature on terms to returns with chance on request with the withdrawal to personal wallet of dedicated account.
Activity: 392
August 06, 2018, 11:08:03 AM
if i were you i should continue invest because the crypto market value for bitcoin is very low. The bitcoin graph soon will  rocket. before hold for now and wait till the end of the year. happy investing mate..
But my own opinion, ICO investments today are very risky, so it would be better if you do not invest a large amount of money in ICO investments and be careful in choosing all your investments because many ICOs today are unsuccessful and fail. On the other hand, you invest in a trusted ICO so you can double your money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 11:02:48 AM
if i were you i should continue invest because the crypto market value for bitcoin is very low. The bitcoin graph soon will  rocket. before hold for now and wait till the end of the year. happy investing mate..
Activity: 182
August 06, 2018, 11:00:50 AM
I wouldnt invest too much more until we get a clear reversal in trend and sentiment. The bearishness is huge right now.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 06, 2018, 10:59:14 AM
There were two strong support in the market. $ 7000 and the total capitalization of the market at $ 250k. I think that it's a very good time for investments before the fall.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
August 06, 2018, 10:42:54 AM
Certainly.It is better to spend enough time to study this project.Than to blame everyone in the world for getting caught by scammers.No need to get upset and say that everywhere deception.In our business, you need to think with your head.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
August 06, 2018, 10:38:31 AM
I think that investing in ICO in this market is not a wise choice. Maybe you see that many ICOs can generate a lot of profits last year, but I can tell you that there are a lot of ICOs in this market. They are not scams. They don't have them. Technology, just want to swindle money, so I think the current market is not suitable for investing in ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
August 06, 2018, 10:36:43 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
In my opinion and based in my experience no, stop investing in ICOs, unless you are one of the few lucky people who can get into very big projects. Otherwise now 99% of the times you'll lose money.
Pages:
Jump to: