Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I donate to charity? - page 11. (Read 1807 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 21, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?
Well, if you think that your earning has a lot of excess then that is good donating with the charity is a good action to God and for sure you will receive more blessings after that because you have a good heart to those who are in need.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 08:55:29 AM
Donate it if you want, but for me with my extramoney ill invest it and let it grow. I dont usually donate on charities but I do gave my donations to the person in need. Like those beggar on the street
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 07:19:20 AM
Why not donate money to those who really need it?It seems to me that this will really help both the giver and the receiver.The giver is clearly going to be incredibly nice.Would give to the Church
In my country the Church is a kind of business and they make good money.All in gold.So in my country to do charity for the Church is stupid and I hope that they will cease to be so rich someday for faith free
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
February 21, 2018, 07:08:21 AM
It's really very individual.I will only help my family and my loved ones and I will do it anyway,but if I have a lot of extra money I will spend it on my family and friends.They deserve it a lot more than I don't know, but I'm not saying charity is bad.
Activity: 168
February 21, 2018, 06:52:56 AM
Why not donate money to those who really need it?It seems to me that this will really help both the giver and the receiver.The giver is clearly going to be incredibly nice.Would give to the Church
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 06:43:40 AM
Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

Yes its a good good idea to donate your extra money to charity. I suggest donate it with an orphanage where the child that do not have parents or family, so they become happy if you give them a toy and foods, and also make a fun games in orphanage so they will feel happy Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 05:01:40 AM
Dont just give away money, create something with the help of it that will improve life of others)
Activity: 18
February 21, 2018, 04:15:44 AM
Yes i want to donate to charity, i want to help people who needs assisstance specially children for their education and old person in their medicines.
Activity: 151
February 21, 2018, 02:31:36 AM
all decisions are in your hands. But if yes then it would be better and I'll support..
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 01:34:39 AM
I think yes need to donate to charity so that can help and provide things to the poor people or homeless people donation is a big help that why we need if have extra money we should donate to charity.
Activity: 263
February 15, 2018, 04:29:14 PM
Helping others is not a bad idea. By this means, donating part of the profits to a charitu is not a bad idea. If I were to suggest to whom I would be helping first, it is just a cliché to give your donations to an orphanage and church. But, since this is the usual, I don't think any other kind of institution. Still, sharing your blessing is a good way to thank God for the blessings you are earning now. It is time to give back to others the blessings from Him and by your hardwork in your job.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
February 15, 2018, 12:45:29 PM
It sounds great. When you donate, just make sure that you give your donation correctly to the poor and needy,  and the most important thing is give your donation whole-heartedly. If I could suggest,  you may start giving donation to the poor and needy in your neighborhood. Star from the nearest ones.
Activity: 29
February 15, 2018, 09:09:53 AM
There is no such that who that that that that should
Who wants and can help with the means
Who does not want this his right
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
February 15, 2018, 06:18:37 AM
I do not donate to charities. Charities money does not go all to the cause, it is spend also by their CEO's etc...
 I donate directly to poor people, families in need. Poor people that are not poor by their own decision (alcoholic etc) but to whom I really know that are hard workers and still poor.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 06:15:09 AM
I think you should donate a portion of your profit. Everybody should help the needy, if they can.
Activity: 26
February 15, 2018, 05:42:57 AM
Yes you should anyone should if they could. Having a blessing feels good but giving and sharing it with people in needs are the best feeling in the world. Smiley
Activity: 19
February 15, 2018, 05:37:01 AM
I do first to get my money more profit to earn more to have an extra like what you've said. I want to prioritized first my needs and to saved more on what I get in my profit for savings and for the future purposes, when I reached the point on having so much money I earned, that's only the time to donate money to charity. In life, you don't always think of others but first your family, yourself and the needs of your family before others.
Activity: 10
February 15, 2018, 05:21:36 AM
Spending money on ourselves and our family members now, or saving for future educational needs and retirement, does not have to prevent you from donating to highly effective charities.  There are two ways to help without hurting your family now or in the future. First, you can shift a portion of what you currently give to charities that have proven dramatic impact.
Activity: 128
February 15, 2018, 04:58:05 AM
Yes it is . If you have a money or a good income . Why you should give right ? You must share your blessings . So you as a human being feel proud of yourself by helping others . Simple help to others makes them a big help & very thankful .
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 09:25:14 PM
Well it is a noble thought and you should definitely act on it.its always nice to help those in need it doesn't matter if you're contribution is small.Only if the help provided reaches the people in need and our problem if world hunger and poverty will be solved.
Pages:
Jump to: