Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I donate to charity? - page 20. (Read 1807 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 04:56:32 AM
Thats true.. donating on charities is like sharing some blessings to needy ones..
When you share it comes back ten times fold..
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
January 26, 2018, 03:35:50 AM
yes i think its a good idea to donate in charity because its good to feel that we give help to the charity for me its good to share to other people even its small things and atleast once in mylife i know i do good for other poeple
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 12:32:31 AM
Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

Definitely, if you have some spare cash and want to give back to society, it is a good thing and should be encouraged. I'd say to donate to your fellow less fortunate citizens, young and old, for a start.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 12:15:58 AM
yes I support you to share / charity if you have more money, you can share to the poor or you can donate to the orphanage
Activity: 168
January 24, 2018, 12:07:19 AM
Yes it right to donate on charity. Basically if you have a more blessing received, you should share it to other people who are in need. Because it share your blessings, more blessings will overflow to you.
Activity: 84
January 24, 2018, 12:03:38 AM
My opinion is yes we need to do charity. If we have something excess or if we have something we don't use and still it is usable we can donate it to someone who really need it. Doing charity will make both parties happy. We cannot buy that happiness from money. We can see lot of under privileged people, mentally and physically disable people who cannot earn to fulfill their requirements. So I think it is required for us to help them in order to make their life better and better. 
Activity: 210
January 23, 2018, 11:38:19 PM
for me personally should we donate to the charity because it will all be a charity for our own person in the hereafter, our sustenance will multiply without us knowing.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
January 23, 2018, 11:28:08 PM
Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?
That's a good sense of generosity and heroic idea. Nothing is more important in this world than to help the needy. Donating your excess money in charity would help a lot of people in that charity organizations. My suggestion, you donate first or help first those charitable institutions that help the cancer patients especially the kids.
Activity: 24
January 23, 2018, 09:55:04 PM
I personally donate to a handful of charities I care about. I recommend you research any before donating as some can be rather inefficient with donations (i.e using 50% your donation to advertise for more donations) charity Watch is a reputable eater.

Right now the wikimedia foundation is my favorite.
Activity: 65
Sky has no limit
January 23, 2018, 09:15:06 PM
Yess..we helping people who really need to help.Donate to charity is the good way to sharing no matter what you donate to them.Foods money and clothes helping poor people who cannot afford to buy things for they family.
Activity: 77
January 23, 2018, 11:41:53 AM
Yes you should donate to charity.. Specially when you have extra money that you earn.. charity helps people who cannot afford to buy things for theselves.. we have the saying that its better to give that to recieve.. extra money is just a money even if its hard earn.. but helping people mostly the one that needs the most is satisfying.. proper charity would be awesome.. in order for you to know that the donations you've given is put to good use not on the pockets of those who is corrupted by greed.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
January 23, 2018, 07:52:21 AM
You do not have to donate to charities that are out there. There are few that I trust that my dollar actually arrives whole to the intended destination as their are many who have high management fees. In oher words for every dollar you put in, maybe only 10 cents might arrive to the needy people. So do your due diligence to avoid also scams.

I think you can just walk down the street and help homeless people with food and clothes. I also like Gofund me causes.
Activity: 18
January 23, 2018, 07:14:12 AM
In my country the biggest problem is poverty. If i earn a lot of money in this crypto world, of course i will donate to charity. I want to help those in need in case I succeed in bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
January 23, 2018, 06:47:00 AM
Yes, if the case is you really have the excess money then it's better to at least share what you have. Only one thing is very important to take note of in doing this, Where should your money will go to? And this is your big question, The answer is anywhere but choose the ones the mostly needed it. And be careful in doing so. There are so many cases where the money didn't reach their recipient. They rob it in front. So make a research first in your locality. Try Orphanage, Home for the Aged, etc. You can also play Santa Claus by giving directly to the needy. For sure you'll be very happy to see the smile in their faces.
Activity: 56
January 23, 2018, 06:44:40 AM
good idea. i wish i could make a fortune by crypt currency trading to donate orphan Cheesy
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

This is a question that you yourself can answer. Is the money that you have too much for you to be able to give to the needy? If so, then I do not see anything wrong with that and I think that you should be happy to do it because at some point you are sharing what you have. Although, it shouldn't be always of course, otherwise they will not learn to work hard.
Activity: 196
January 23, 2018, 05:45:05 AM
A voluntary donation of money for children is a wonderful thing. I make small donations to charities, mainly help for sick children -- not that I sick children felt sorry for more than others in need, it just happened.
On the street money don't give, most often it does not help people in need, and funding is a disgusting business, I don't want to have anything to do with it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
January 23, 2018, 05:33:09 AM
In my opinion if u are earn more than ur basic need not luxury ,then u should donate to the people who does not earn to have two times bread in a day.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 05:06:55 AM
For me, to whom is childrens who are willing to study and reach they goal or dream. Many peoples are need helps if you are one of the people who seek for doing good for other peoples then it would be great. And people will think your a good guy, people think your hero for them, will be famous who helps people. You'll be star !
Activity: 350
January 23, 2018, 04:33:40 AM
Charity works and donations are the main blessings that open doors to our higher needs. If only you have the means as you say , then I advice you do more charity for God to open more doors for you , besides is a natural law and cosmic world will let you enter your next stage of development.
Pages:
Jump to: