Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I donate to charity? - page 24. (Read 1807 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 12:56:59 AM

Your idea is good if you have extra money then give it to people that have sick or the disabled person so that they have money to buy their medicine. Many disabled person is poor and cannot buy their maintenance medicine thats why their illness is getting worst, so would suggest that give a sickness person or a disabled person.

It's a great idea, the second option I donate to an orphanage if possible
Yez if i become a millionaire i donate some of my money to charity to help people.
January 21, 2018, 12:32:25 AM
Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?
We should donate to charity share our blessing to the needy because in return many more blessing we can receive given by god
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
January 21, 2018, 12:23:38 AM
If your asking this type of question... then you are thinking correctly. Sounds like donations to charities of your choice sounds sensible. You can donate cash or your time or other skills. Just pick a charity that suits your beliefs and interests. Good thinking!
Activity: 40
January 20, 2018, 11:48:13 PM
Yes, but not in the from of money. It is better to donate something that you are assured than something that can tempt the receiver. Money isn't bad, but its "universal value" can be used in too many ways, not prioritizing the real allocation. Of course, you should donate to a charity if you have extra or if you are willing too because a little amount of force can make a huge impact to a person's life.
January 20, 2018, 11:37:42 PM
Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?
Yes we should donate charity because it's better to give than to receive we should share our blessing to the needy
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 20, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

I thinknit is not bad to share your blessings for once in a while. It is good to help others evn by little things. I think it is good to donate goods rather money. If I were to donate, I would help kids and give them books and school supplies that would help the on studying.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 10:14:02 PM
Donation to a charity is a right idea as long as you have an extra money for donation. Extra money means when, you already separated money for your basic needs, savings and other emergency money and still you have enough money to donate.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 09:54:21 PM
Donation is one kind of chiarity, if you condition is allowed we support you can doing it. In this world so many person is really need help!
But I think Daliy keep in eyes is also important for chiarity, keep an goodness heart!
Activity: 193
January 20, 2018, 08:59:38 PM
I could why not. To donate on the clarity is a good things to do as being human living on earth. Charity is a dimension of children, woman, man who are helpless and some are disabled to do and try things to have something to own. To donate is a form of words putting in action and saying I will do this because I know you need this. Sharing a blessing is a humanitarian act. Meaning we are all connected to each other so that we fell to share.
Activity: 33
January 20, 2018, 08:46:08 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong in donating a little to charity. If you're willing to, it's really a good thing.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 08:12:44 PM
yes we should. But choose wisely what charity, because some charity have already a sponsor. And some are run by politicians that makes them famous.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

I think that is a good idea.  We can help the organization and all the people behind the institution. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 06:39:20 PM
It's definitely a good move. Share your blessings to others who are in need and it will bring more meaning to your life. Remember it's better to give than to receive.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
January 20, 2018, 05:24:11 PM
I don't have any suggestions for you but I think it is a great idea that if we make a lot of money at crypto we can give some back to the communities in which we live in. I know that I will pitch some back once I make a decent chunk, it seems only right to me.
Activity: 22
January 20, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

If you are serious about charity, check out this organization:

https://www.effectivealtruism.org

They are a group originally out of Oxford that have sat down and calculated the most effective way to spend money in order to improve quality and length of lives.

As to the question of whether you should, I think there is a strong argument for saying yes, up to a point. Other people, who out of no fault of their own are born into abject poverty rather than a crypto-lined spoon, are suffering horribly, and all it takes to help them is a small percentage of the free money that many of us are making. So yes, I think you should, at least as much as you can afford without seriously hindering your own life and goals, and I do so myself.

Thank you for the link! And thank you guys for expressing your position on donating to charity. I think I will start with local community and try and help people directly with no middle men. That way I will be sure that my donation goes the right way. I will look more into reputable charity organizations to maybe make donations through them to help people I can't help all by myself.
Activity: 82
January 20, 2018, 03:08:39 PM
Of course it's a good idea. I always worried that the people benefiting from cryptos are selfish, and it makes me feel much better the idea of someone donating for a better cause.
Activity: 7
January 20, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

you will do well because you can help more. for you better to donate it to sick or to churches
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
January 20, 2018, 02:13:50 PM
If you got all your needs covered and you have enough left for saving, yes, why not donate some. Even financial gurus I've watched suggest that the income should be split between expenses, savings, amusement, investment and donation funds. Donations would also indirectly help you since it would lead to a more functional society. At the very least, the recipients might become self-sufficient enough to not need social welfare, which means more of your tax money being used for YOU.
Activity: 52
January 20, 2018, 01:13:59 PM
donating makes you feel good aswell you have a lot more motivation and your helping someone/something at the same time Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 01:12:13 PM
If you have the means and the capability, then giving to charity is a very good thing. By doing that, you are able to help other people who are in need and are able to use your wealth in a good and positive way.
Pages:
Jump to: