Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I donate to charity? - page 23. (Read 1807 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 09:37:32 PM
If you select a charity you believe in, that you want to make a difference with, and care about, your time spending donating money and effort will be a lot more rewarding.

Activity: 37
January 21, 2018, 09:00:12 PM
Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?
Well in this case, i think that we have to help to the children in the street or the orphanages first, then to the animals or helping an refuge.
And if you think that you are ok economically or you dont need nothing more, and you wanna help, you can do, or if you not is ok too anyway we are talking about of your own money.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
January 21, 2018, 07:03:20 PM
Yes, you should if you can afford it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
January 21, 2018, 06:57:11 PM
Big YES for me as long as you have lot's of money or extra money because if you did something good with people i believe that is bounce back to you, you have a good heart so God will do great things in your life.
Activity: 78
January 21, 2018, 12:50:35 PM
Of course it's a good idea, even if you don't give very much, it's still generous and will help people who need it.
Activity: 45
January 21, 2018, 12:30:52 PM
Charity is good way to share with others. When considering poverty in the developing world, many people feel deep sorrow but conclude that there is nothing we can do. The scale of poverty is immense and we seem powerless to stop it. Such despair is understandable, but the facts tell a very different story. While poverty is indeed extreme and widespread, it is easy to forget just how many people there are in the developed world, and how powerful our pocket change can become when pooled together. When giving to an effective charity, the size of your donation directly correlates with the number of people you are able to help. But you don't have to be a millionaire to make a significant difference; even small donations have the potential to drastically improve an individual's quality of life.
Activity: 13
January 21, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

of course we must contribute to multiply our charity, because with many we donate then the hard ones will be helped by the donations that we give.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 10:33:19 AM
Donate, basically share with others who need it, if we have more income form our revenue it is better to donated  some of our income to people in need, such as foundations that take care  orphans and the poor.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 10:06:51 AM
Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

Yes, if you have an enough living and still capable to help others then you should share your blessings to those who are deeply in need. They are the ones who need our help. I believe that the more we give or share our blessung whole heartedly, the more we will recieve blessings. It would be a very big help for them.
Activity: 18
January 21, 2018, 08:38:21 AM

Yes we should give to charity...it's a good deed..
It is better to give than to receive.
Activity: 62
January 21, 2018, 08:25:54 AM
Donating is a big help for others mostly for those who live in realu though life and besides its a good thing to do when u have alot of money its good to share your blessings from god 😊😊
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 08:10:00 AM
Why not?
Is not that a noble job, we can help others with the extra money we have
I also want to do it, because many in this world are people whose lives are still lacking
It is our duty to help our fellow human beings
No matter what religion, race, and color of skin
If everyone has a mind like you, the world will become more beautiful and peaceful
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 07:58:48 AM
I think giving is from your own free will and it really good to give. Giving is seen as an investment as one is blessed by giving to the poor and needy.
Activity: 18
January 21, 2018, 07:34:14 AM
Yes! We should all give to the needy one's around us.we must donate to Charity groups around us.
Activity: 14
January 21, 2018, 06:49:46 AM
Yes it is good to donate to charity. If you have excess of any material, being it money,clothes or food. It is good to donate them to charity that others who are not able to make ends meet will also get something eat or have. There is more blessing and joy in giving than not to give. But when it comes to giving out to charity, first make sure you have provided for the members of your family, being it nuclear or extended family first and the rest goes to the external environment.thanks.
Activity: 42
January 21, 2018, 03:12:25 AM

There is no need to ask other if you should. It is not necessary especially if it's against your will. Donating in to a charity must be a voluntary act and you are happy doing it so.
Activity: 37
January 21, 2018, 02:53:32 AM
yes, there is no harm done if there is more money, because charity will not make us poor. first I want to do at the orphanage and the people are not able to.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
January 21, 2018, 02:08:03 AM
That would be a wonderful idea. For a person like you whose earning more than what they need, it's good to know that you still think of other peple. Money won't lasts forever but sharing and kindness will live througout our lives that is why i am happy for you. In doing things like this, im sure you'll feel the satisfaction that only doing kindness can bring.
Activity: 58
January 21, 2018, 01:59:42 AM
That's god thing you are doing dude thinking about charity. It is truly better to help than being helped. Just look around you there are people who are in need of help. I'm sure they will thank you for the rest of their lives.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
January 21, 2018, 01:05:27 AM

If you are too blessed and is capable of donating to charities with all your heart then why not? God is pouring His blessings for us because He wants us to share it with others. Good deeds can't save us but will give us uncontainable happiness that we will bear for all our life. Helping others is a must if we have so much to give.
Pages:
Jump to: