Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 101. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 08:42:17 AM
Your observation is correct but take your time to under study the project before supporting such ICO. I am also  a victim of what you experience and i do not just join any airdrops for being a bounty hunter. Do not quit rather try and be selective on which project to support.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 08:39:51 AM
Since i participated many bounty campaigns and get a good amount of token i dont think im gonna give up. So you should not either.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 08:36:52 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Yes, Mostly bounty campaigns did not pay the allocated bounty rewards token to their participants after the ICO and most especially if the project is not successful or did not reahed the target soft cap and hardcap.
copper member
Activity: 73
July 24, 2018, 08:36:11 AM
Don't give up hope. I have still hope.

Never give up, it's time for you to learn everything from your mistake
Activity: 28
July 24, 2018, 08:34:45 AM
Don't give up hope. I have still hope.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 08:33:15 AM
While the crypto market is not regulated, it is necessary to tolerate moshic organizations! I saw a lot of projects with a good product! but these projects turned out to be swindlers! before investing, you always need to independently evaluate the company and the team, as well as their product - how much it will be in demand! There are many analytical sites where you can also see this information about the project!
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
This is your choice, but I would not stop, but you are unpleasant, you have spent a lot of time. Yes nothing is easy, you need to learn from your mistakes, do not pay attention to failures. Everything is just beginning, you will see many more skam, but also good projects too.
Activity: 434
July 24, 2018, 08:28:28 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

I also experienced not being paid but it doesn't stop me to join again in any project because I believed there are still more bounties and ICOS that are not scam and pay you with good price.

But to join so many drops of air. It's better if you take the time to do the right research on solid projects. There are many projects that do not need to waste your precious time there.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
July 24, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

I also experienced not being paid but it doesn't stop me, to join again in any project because I believed there are still more bounties and ICOS that are not scam and pay you with good price.
Activity: 78
July 24, 2018, 08:21:46 AM
I think you really have to do some decent research before joining airdrops etc.
Activity: 62
July 24, 2018, 08:21:00 AM
I think that you can give up at any time . It is necessary not to give up . Continue to participate in charitable companies , despite all that was happening, or will happen . Your efforts will be paid off .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
July 24, 2018, 08:16:58 AM
Now is the right time to continue investing in cryptocurrency. Giving up today is not a good choice. Give up tomorrow, and when tomorrow comes tell yourself again to give up tomorrow until you will realize that you are not interested to give up anymore.
First of all it is not wise idea to give just because of you didn't get earn, dont give up everything will be all right and just be patient because there's always good day for tomorrow. Giving up is for weak people or have no courage to do one thing like when they see dropping in the market they easily get scared and have weak spirit. So i recommend be brave always because it will give you lot of opportunity when you have courage to do some risky.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 24, 2018, 08:00:12 AM
Now is the right time to continue investing in cryptocurrency. Giving up today is not a good choice. Give up tomorrow, and when tomorrow comes tell yourself again to give up tomorrow until you will realize that you are not interested to give up anymore.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 07:57:47 AM
No! Surrender is never necessary. Just forget these words and move forward to your goal, whatever that costs. yes you can lose some of your deposit, but you must understand that this is only a part.
Activity: 252
July 24, 2018, 07:54:14 AM
Crypto is becoming in the world and i don't think that ut's time to give up while other people have not joined to it at all. Work here in the calm way and wait.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
July 24, 2018, 02:06:17 AM
I very carefully choose projects for promotion in social networks but if at least 1 out of 10 projects brings me a profit this is a very good statistic.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 08:26:14 AM
what is the sense of just quiting now? wait a little bit more and you will be proud of not quiting before, it is a waste of time and money, there is too much room for making more in here

Quitting now will just make you regret it in the long run. I really don't think that this is needed because the market has already started recovering.
I think the same , people who are now coming out of crypto,  after in a couple of months or earlier, very much about this will pity. But in any case it's your choice.

You are right , that quitting now will not be a smart choice, but I think that people who don't feel safe hear and don;t have the stone cold nerves for it, should stay away, because the stress it cause it is not worth it.

I agree with both of you but in the end it's up to them to decide. You can't hold their hands and tell them what to do.
Activity: 32
July 22, 2018, 06:08:30 AM
No give up because Cryptocurrency will recover again but as of now we should still keep our faith at our crypto investment. All will be ok soon, waiting is very worthy because im sure our cryptocoins will rise high again.
Activity: 415
July 22, 2018, 02:37:19 AM
Why do you want to quit since you joined the cryptocurrency, are you not enough to understand the cryptocurrency? You don't have to choose to invest in ICO. Many coins are worth investing.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
July 22, 2018, 02:02:31 AM
If you take part in full-time employment, I think this is a bad choice. Most projects are not able to provide the rewards they advertised.
Pages:
Jump to: